• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 10/18/07

eshock

Can anyone confirm if the new Folklore demo is different from the original Japanese one? From the description it sounds very similar.

skrew

Banned
apparently nissan contracted polyphony to create the GT-Rs multi functional display

08.nissan.skyline.gtr.cc.500.jpg

carlos

I think this is the least amount of replies in one of these threads since Sony started trying;
first week in a long time I haven't downloaded at least a demo

Anyway, bought CAC; at that price, why not

tanod

when is my burrito
carlos said:
I think this is the least amount of replies in one of these threads since Sony started trying;
first week in a long time I haven't downloaded at least a demo

Anyway, bought CAC; at that price, why not

It's hard to follow the Ratchet & Clank demo. Demos are pretty meh this week.

calder

Yeah, I'm downloading Juiced but I have no idea why. Other than that I'm getting that huge Uncharted video and I think a movie trailer.

Another good week for content as far as quantity goes again for PSN, but this week's offerings are very meh for me. I guess you can't have a Ratchet every 7 days. ;)

Deep down, I was hoping/praying for a sneak COD4 MP demo. :| Man I hope we get something for COD4 next week, and a multiplayer demo makes sense based on IW's stated "something nice for each platform before release" statement.

Didn't read the entire thread, but i don't know why people thought that there would be a SvR2008 Demo. Didn't THQ cleared it that the demo is exclusive to 360, or did i miss something :/

carlos

rhfb said:
I'm still deciding if I should get CAC or not. Is there much SP content? Or is it mostly Online/Local Co-op/Vs

c'mon, at 5 bucks, just skip a combo meal from Wendy's and there you have enough to buy it;

I just installed it and played a couple of games; Not much variety, but still very fun if you have other people around you;gets pretty frantic with 3 players and bots.
It does have a single player tournament mode to unlock new cars, but I haven't tried it yet

grand total of 7 people playing online at the moment :/
hopefully this sales price gets a couple more people into it...

calder

Juiced was just about the worst demo I've downloaded so far. Endless loading screens and ugly, garish menus, terrible driving game with over-done yet still shitty looking graphics. Ugh.

Hmm, what are the worst demos yet on PSN? Def Jan Icon? I personally h-a-t-e-d the Stranglehold on PS3 after really disliking it on 360, so that'd be way up there for me. I never did download Genji and some of the early ones like Full Auto so I have no idea if they sucked or not, but I always sort of assumed they did.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Quitting Juiced 2 demo locked up my PS3. First lockup since I got it a month ago. Thanks, THQ. :^(

carlos

I actually enjoyed the full auto demo, it gave you a couple modes to play with, even online, framerate was good and the sense of speed and destruction was satisfying.

Def jam icon I liked because of the crappiness of it; its a great game for trashtalking/ dj'ing in thin air and causing explosions in the city (wtf/lol).

I don't have a certain game in mind as the worst demo at the moment, but I am getting sick of driving games;
full auto, dirt, F1, GTHD, sega rally 2, juiced 2, ridge racer 7, gripshift (kinda) gt5 prologue (and I'm certainly missing a game or 2).

Wollan

Imabikisou was some freaky shit. Of course, the first thing you see when the menu opens up is this intense eye looking at you. I was working night security a couple of years back and I watched Ju-On: The Grudge (the Japanese one) and man it destroyed me for weeks. Checking these big empty office buildings and hotels with the flashlight being the only allowed tool for light source, if someone had dressed up I would have gotten a heart attack. :lol

But I would really like Imabikisou to be translated now. Won't ever happen but it seems really interesting and judging by the trailer at the end of the 'demo' it seems surprisingly high quality actually.

Laurent

So, I am downloading the Gran Turismo Prologue demo (it's already Saturday in Tokyo); the servers are dog slow! It's only 736 MB... ;_;

Anyone has tried it yet? Am I the only one interested in this topic that is still online?

tanod

when is my burrito
My GT5 love can not be contained in one thread. My god, it's fucking gorgeous. It's only a demo and it is by far, the best racing experience I have ever had. The cockpit view just feels real and so intuitive. You get a real sense of speed. Also, I like the music a lot too. So awesome!

Core407

Banned
tanod said:
My GT5 love can not be contained in one thread. My god, it's fucking gorgeous. It's only a demo and it is by far, the best racing experience I have ever had. The cockpit view just feels real and so intuitive. You get a real sense of speed. Also, I like the music a lot too. So awesome!

I cannot wait until they unlock the IS-F. :D

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I just played the Jericho demo.

omg :lol :lol :lol :lol most fucking ridiculous QTE ever

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
DarkUSS said:
Tomorrow's Thursday! So the obvious question here is, what are we getting on tomorrow's store update?:D

Well time's running out for the LBP and KZ2 demo/beta's so those are my hopeful-but-doubtful picks. Honestly, i have no effing clue.

Wollan

18 Oktober 2007

* Bust A Groove - PS1 Spiel
* Crash Team Racing - PS1 Spiel
* Everybody's Golf 2 - PS1 Spiel
* Syphon Filter 3 - PS1 Spiel
* PS3 - Demo Trailer
* Ratchet&Clank Operation Destruction - Trailer (Story)
* Uncharted Drake's Fortune - Trailer (Inspiration)

25 Oktober 2007

* Aqua Vita - PS Eye Spiel (2.99&euro
* Eye Create - PS Eye Spiel (Gratis)
* Trials of Topoq - PS Eye Spiel
* Operation Creature Feature - PS Eye Spiel
* Games Convention 2007 - Pressekonferenz Video
* Crash Bandicoot 2 - PS1 Spiel
* Crash Bandicoot 3 - PS1 Spiel
* Folklore - Kidnapped Folk Pack (1.99&euro
* MotorStorm - Halloween Livery (Gratis)
* Pixel Junk Racers - PSN Spiel (7.99&euro
* Toy Home - Trailer
* Uncharted Drake's Fortune - Video (Charaktere & Musik)
* Tekken 5: DR Online - Trailer

1 November 2007

* GT Tokyo Motorshow - Video
* Ratchet&Clank Operation Destruction - Demo
* Uncharted Drake's Fortune - Video (Meet the Dogs)
* Feel Ski - PSN Spiel (7.99&euro
* Mesmerize Distort & Trace - PS Eye Spiel
* Tori Emaki - PS Eye Spiel

8 November 2007

* Tekken 5: DR Online - PSN Spiel
* Blast Factor: Advanced Research - PSN Spiel (2.99&euro
* Folkore - Bottom of the Sea Pack
* MotorStorm - Devil Crossing Pack (1 Strecke + 4 neue Tickets + 2 Fahrzeuge)
* Ratchet&Clank Operation Destruction - Video (Werbung)
* Snakeball - PSN Spiel (7.99&euro

15 November 2007

* Colony Wars - PS1 Spiel
* Coolboarders - PS1 Spiel
* G-Police - PS1 Spiel
* Motor Toon Grand Prix 2 - PS1 Spiel
* Syphon Filter 2 - PS1 Spiel
* High Velocity Bowling - PSN Spiel
* MotorStorm - Livery Pack 1
* Formula One Championship Edition - PSP Wing Mirror
* PAIN - Trailer
* Toy Home - PSN Spiel

22 November 2007

* Riffed: Everyday Shooter - PSN Spiel

29 November 2007

* MotorStorm - Livery pack 2

reminder

New PSone titles in the japanese Store:

Circadia
Crime Crackers
Major Wave Series: Hana to Ryuu
Neo ATLAS
Tantei Jinguuji Saburou: Yume no Owarini

I may not always post in these threads tanod but I've got to say that they're greatly appreciated, especialy when I forget its content update day.

jaundicejuice said:
I may not always post in these threads tanod but I've got to say that they're greatly appreciated, especialy when I forget its content update day.

Yeah thanks Tanod. What's the US list for today any clues yet?

I'm guessing PSEye stuff?

Top Bottom