• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 6/21/07 (MS updates for all, PS1 games for US/EU, etc.)

Zoe

M3wThr33 said:
I let that run today for a long time but I didn't see a difference. Maybe I'm better off doing a fresh download.

I don't think a new download would do it. It's grabbing that data off the local store's database.

Are you going to the right place? Open in US account -> Shop (Okaimono). You should see the romaji and English off the bat: the banner under the kart and the section title and contents.

tanod

when is my burrito
FirewalkR said:
When you say "European store" you should be saying "UK store". I live in Portugal and some of the stuff (Haze trailer for example) mentioned in here simply isn't there. I had to create a _second_ Euro account (UK) to be able to see it. At first I even thought they were localizing stuff, trailer subtitles maybe, and things might be delayed but nothing so far... I mean, wth Sony??

Sorry about that. I'll try to remember to include that distinction next week. Do Euro-people want the prices in Euros, pounds, or both? Which is more helpful?

FirewalkR

tanod said:
Sorry about that. I'll try to remember to include that distinction next week. Do Euro-people want the prices in Euros, pounds, or both? Which is more helpful?

Sorry, I see how my post can give you the impression I was complaining about your work, it's not like that at all, this is one of my most visited threads and i really appreciate what you're doing :) If I was complaining to anyone, it was to sony... it's just that i've never read about differences in europe, i thought there was an unified EU store... and they know people will create accounts in other stores to be able to download the stuff they can't get in the local ones... well.. duh...

PS: Euros plz ;)

manzo

Are the PSone games in the Euro store in PAL 50hz with borders?

If they are, I'm staying with the original NTSC versions. :(

dock

I have a European PS3. I know it's easy for me to sign up to get US and JPN stores, but is it possible for me to buy content from them with a European Mastercard?

dock UK said:
I have a European PS3. I know it's easy for me to sign up to get US and JPN stores, but is it possible for me to buy content from them with a European Mastercard?

Nope, your credit card needs to be registered in US/JP respectivly. You might be able to use a pre-paid card, but I don't know if they're available yet?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dock UK said:

Try that. Mastercard still works for me (on the US Store) but I "registered" it a long time ago.

dock

TTP said:
Try that. Mastercard still works for me (on the US Store) but I "registered" it a long time ago.
Ah, interesting. Thanks for the info. I'll give it a go.

My friend is going to Japan at the weekend, so I'm going to ask her to pick me up a couple of prepaid PSN cards, so I should be covered for Japanese content this way.

dock

Bugger... it doesn't allow my European Mastercard on the USA store!! (won't allow the address mismatch to register) Does anyone know of any other ways I can put money in my USA account wallet?

Lain

dock UK said:
Bugger... it doesn't allow my European Mastercard on the USA store!! (won't allow the address mismatch to register) Does anyone know of any other ways I can put money in my USA account wallet?

Change the address to the real address of your CC. Doesn't matter if the State/Country doesn't match. It should go through that way.

Top Bottom