• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Critics Choice + EA Publisher + Persona sale 2/21 -2/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Any idea what the deluxe edition comes with?

Just a bunch of item and cosmetic hoo-ha that don't make much of a difference from the vanilla version (except for the early days when some imbalances weren't patched out yet) and are pretty much already part of the Ultimate Edition anyway.

CREMSteve

• Han Solo's Blaster (instant access) - Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.
  • Ion Grenade (instant access) - Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade.
  • MPL Ion Torpedo (instant access) - The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents' vehicles.
  • Ion Shock (exclusive emote) - Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.
  • Victory (exclusive emote) - Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.
Useless fluff then. Thank you

witness

Might pickup dragon age GOTY since I never played any of the dlc and traded away my disc version a long time ago. Thoughts on the 3 dlc?

Oh man.

Is Dirt Rally any good with a Dualshock? Does it get impossibly hard to the point where I wont play it again?

Is Deus Ex improved upon from the PS3 version? I think I disliked the combat in that version

Both going for $30/$27 respectively and I feel like I should buy one of them.

Is Darkest Dungeon on Vita a good port?

It seems to run okay, IMO. The issue is that the UI is a struggle to learn and the Vita port didn't really do anything to help that. There's a lot of missed opportunity with the touch screen. Having said that, If you like dark turn based RPGs, you should enjoy it.

antibolo

Banned
It seems to run okay, IMO. The issue is that the UI is a struggle to learn and the Vita port didn't really do anything to help that. There's a lot of missed opportunity with the touch screen. Having said that, If you like dark turn based RPGs, you should enjoy it.

Ehhhh, maybe I should just wait for it to come to PS+.

Would be nice to reach the $100 to get $15 back though. But I'd still be about $7 short. Hmm...

LordOfChaos

I haven't gotten far into the Witcher 3, is 16 good for both expansions? Or would you get one or the other? Is it better to be done the game and play them, or play them before you finish the main game, or doesn't matter?

These sales are not fair at all, just doing a quick look over I already have $140 in my cart. This is the one drawback of going all digital, these sales make me binge buy a bunch of games because i'm thinking "what if these don't go on sale again i gotta buy them now".

Kill3r7

These sales are not fair at all, just doing a quick look over I already have $140 in my cart. This is the one drawback of going all digital, these sales make me binge buy a bunch of games because i'm thinking "what if these don't go on sale again i gotta buy them now".

And yet they always go on sale like clockwork. I can count the number of games that have only gone on sale once on one hand (slight exaggeration but not really).

gdt

I haven't gotten far into the Witcher 3, is 16 good for both expansions? Or would you get one or the other? Is it better to be done the game and play them, or play them before you finish the main game, or doesn't matter?

The 2nd should be after I think. First is either or. And yeah they are worth it.

gdt

Is Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 not up for preorder yet?

Need a second game (after Horizon) to hit that $100 mark. Have most of these on PC already.

And yet they always go on sale like clockwork. I can count the number of games that have only gone on sale once on one hand (slight exaggeration but not really).

But what if they don't go on sale again for a while????

That's what I tell myself every time. Like last week, how often does Infamous Second Son go on sale? This week, how often does Diablo go on sale?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Hmmm I'm kinda tempted to jump on that Street Fighter V 2017 Deluxe Edition but no thanks on Guilty Gear Arc Sys because I rather wait for GGXrd Rev 2 to come out so I can use Baiken.

I'm definitely picking up Severed and Darkest Dungeon though.

Mathieran

Banned

Doesn't really matter. The expansions have level recommendations, so once you hit the level you can start. They're completely different stories though, don't tie in with the base game at all. I would recommend finishing the game first if it was me. But you should buy them, they're great.

catspit

Darkest Dungeon; anyone have a difficulty opinion and rough number of hours to beat the first time?
It's really hard. Gets grindy near the end IMO to build a good party to take on the end dungeons. Awesome game though. I was not able to beat it but maybe I will go back one day.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is $30. If you like action RPGs with goos combat y'all need to get it! Theres a demo I believe if you want to try it first.

Inside for $8 is tempting. Worth the buy?

Inside is great! If you've played Limbo you kind of know what to expect. Its a light puzzle platformer and very dark and disturbing. One of the best indies from last year.

doemaaan

So... after all the shit that I've heard about Mirrors Edge 2... Is it really worth it for only $10?

Or just forget about that game, it's a waste of time?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Dang... It's a toss up between Rise of the Tomb Raider or Titanfall 2.. Any suggestions?

They're both great. RotTR has more content, especially with all the extra stuff they added to 20th anniversary edition while Titanfall 2 has a short but sweet campaign with decent multiplayer. I guess it depends on if you will play multiplayer otherwise go with RotTR.

Švejk

So... after all the shit that I've heard about Mirrors Edge 2... Is it really worth it for only $10?

Or just forget about that game, it's a waste of time?

If you enjoyed the first, I think you'd enjoy this one too. I certainly did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom