• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down due to unannounced maintenance?

Erban1

Was able to log in, view the store and my friends list. Located in Dallas. Let's see if multiplayer is working again.

I hope it's back up fully by tomorrow evening. Sony is having its CES conference then. That could be awkward for them if its not back up by then (yeah, yeah I know video games are a small part of their CES show).

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Did he turn off the Internet connection on the PS4? I had all kinds of problems until I did that.

Not sure what it has to do with Microsofts proposed solution. If anything it supports that no one should have supported that bunk.

Turning off the internet worked. Rocket League is playing again.

I'm saying, despite not going the "always on" route, both these consoles are fairly useless without a net connection.

Damn I feel you and hope you don't miss out on that sale. Can you believe NBA Live 16 is cheaper then live 15 on PSN now? I checked yesterday and live 16 is 16 dollars with PS Plus and live 15 is 29.99.

I was able to add funds and buy Soma. Did this a few minutes ago. Glad I dint miss out on that sale.

was able to log into the PSN store on my vita, too lazy to check my PS4

I deman Sony to reimburse the nearly 13 cents lost on todays outage!!!!

JeTmAn81

Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-Ultros-and-Typhon-2.jpg

Ooh yes

VertPin

Back online, Portland Oregon.

Can't see friends list, but I am connected to PSN.

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin keeps kicking me out saying I'm not logged into the PSN.

Weird.

edit: I can see the friends list, and I am now in playing Dark Souls II!

Carm

Store is up but still can't check to see if I left my cc on file. Also Battlefront isn't connecting to EA servers

Edit: now connecting to EA servers

Mr Moose

Turning off the internet worked. Rocket League is playing again.

I'm saying, despite not going the "always on" route, both these consoles are fairly useless without a net connection.

I've been playing Bloodborne all day, how is it fairly useless without an internet connection? Online games won't work, shocking.

Top Bottom