• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX on PSP: what are you playing?

Leo the 3rd

Lord of the Manberries
For me it's games like
SoTN
Gekioh
Raiden
Raystorm
R-Type Delta

And I have to give much kudos to the guys that make Prometeus - the all in one app for us Mac OS X users to enjoy this goodness.

Dot50Cal

Banned
Defensor said:
pic1db3.png

Alternate based off a wallpaper I made ages ago if anyones interested :p

re3dot50calok1.png

mikeGFG

Banned
I thought I'd post a few of my backrounds:

Front Mission 3
fm3icon.png

fm3bg.png

Street Fighter Alpha 3
SFA3icon-redux.png

SFA3bg-redux.png

Strider 2
strider2icon.png

strider2bg.png

Metal Gear Solid and/or Integral
integralicon.png

integralbg.png

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Gundam Battle Assault 2
Gear Figther Dendoh

Two very pretty games.

Those Metal Gear Integral screens look nice, never heard of the game. Was it released in the US/Euro and what's the difference?

Here are some images for No one can stop Mr Domino, which may just be the greatest game I never played:

copyofthumbicon0einhandbs1.png

copyofpic1einhanderyi4bg0.png

turkification said:
I need to buy a psp with 1.50 for this beauty. I never had a PSX :(

Me neither now I'm finding some gems like Domino there and some real shite as well - Tenchu I'm looking at you, well not exactly looking at you just being surprised when you pop up in front of me due to the abysmal draw distance.

Grab a 1.5 PSP, take some reviews with a pinch of salt as there is a huge difference between playing then and now and enjoy some portable PSX.

Rlan

Does that D-Pad enhancer any good? The current D-Pad is okay for most games, but then you try and play Marvel Vs. Capcom, or even something easy like Crash Bandicoot, and it's a pain in the arse.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So is there a way to actually play both discs of MGS yet? I wouldn't mind trying out Integral, but I only have the space for one disc at a time, I think.

replicashooter said:
Those Metal Gear Integral screens look nice, never heard of the game. Was it released in the US/Euro and what's the difference?

It's Japanese-only. Basically it's the U.S. version of MGS, so you it only has English language available instead of Japanese (the text can be changed to English as well). I can't remember if it had any changes made to it, but IIRC once you beat the game once, you can then switch to and play in a first person view, with aiming done like in MGS2's first person view. It also comes with the VR Missions disc, that was released seperately elsewhere.

$h@d0w

Rlan said:
Does that D-Pad enhancer any good? The current D-Pad is okay for most games, but then you try and play Marvel Vs. Capcom, or even something easy like Crash Bandicoot, and it's a pain in the arse.

Yes it's awesome, I absolutely recommend it.

Taping a coin to the d-pad will give you similar results if you want to test it out.

Top Bottom