• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducarmel

Is Revenge of the Sapphire Dragons! and similar dungeons a scam?

I did not really way the pros and cons before doing it. I got a stone for clearing it for the first time but for 50 stamina I did not know Super King was not a 100% drop.

linsivvi

It'a all about luck. I mean, this is 50 stamina well spent.

9i09nDH.jpg

Edit: And I got a 1.5 for feeding those guys. Nice!

Flambe

Yeah sick lol. Did 3 runs and got 5 Kings and rest Highs =s Ah well will be able to evolve Siren to the Enchanter at least hehe.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
By far my best Super Metal set. 6 Super Kings, 8 Kings. No complaints here!

Also, I forgot had ridiculous weekend dungeon on 2x coins is. 250k+ on Master? I think I'm going to eat 100 stam on that and give myself another 1 mil buffer. All these feedings the past few days have brought me back to ~700k. I don't like being sub 1 million.

By far my best Super Metal set. 6 Super Kings, 8 Kings. No complaints here!

Also, I forgot had ridiculous weekend dungeon on 2x coins is. 250k+ on Master? I think I'm going to eat 100 stam on that and give myself another 1 mil buffer. All these feedings the past few days have brought me back to ~700k. I don't like being sub 1 million.
Yeah, I did that yesterday to bring myself up to 1.2 mil, from 100k. I was going broke.

Also, max skilled my Bowmore and picked up two more for Awoken skills.

Today, the plan is to drain all my stamina on the flame knight dungeon before dropping a stone to begin the super kings at 10 PM. This still leaves me no time to play Porings for my last Siegfried and Failio skill ups.

I'm actually feeling we need to have fewer events now. It's getting tiresome.

Genji

Spent the past few days leveling up using The Tower of Giants, which was tedious but at least now I don't need to worry about my team cost anymore. Currently stuck on Leviathan at the end of Polar Night Tower. Been trying to kill him before he's able to one shot me (Horus x2), and also tried it once with the only water resist guy I have (Aurora Dragon). I've gotten him pretty low, but still need a lot of practice to consistently get the 4x bonus using Horus.

Any advice on how to absorb his huge attack?

Spent the past few days leveling up using The Tower of Giants, which was tedious but at least now I don't need to worry about my team cost anymore. Currently stuck on Leviathan at the end of Polar Night Tower. Been trying to kill him before he's able to one shot me (Horus x2), and also tried it once with the only water resist guy I have (Aurora Dragon). I've gotten him pretty low, but still need a lot of practice to consistently get the 4x bonus using Horus.

Any advice on how to absorb his huge attack?
Odin. He'll get you through it.

Limit

Tomorrow I am finally going to deliberately attempt skilling up a monster for the first time, which in this case is going to be Echidna. What is the consensus on her drop rate for the Scarlet Snake Princess? Expert has the highest probability?

J0dy77

Anybody ever notice a higher rate of + eggs when a drop multiplier is up? Just curious.

Definitely. However,I don't think they up the rate it's just for the fact that you have a better chance at drops. More drops = more chances at plus eggs. For the most part I only run 1.5x.

Tomorrow I am finally going to deliberately attempt skilling up a monster for the first time, which in this case is going to be Echidna. What is the consensus on her drop rate for the Scarlet Snake Princess? Expert has the highest probability?

Drop rate is terribad and Expert has the highest probability. I would love to try, mine is stuck at SL3...could def use a few more.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

As someone who has a max skilled Echidna...

I wish you all the best.

Expert has the highest drop rate simply because you fight 3 at the end. That's 3 chances to not get the drop. ;) That being said, seriously - if you aren't will to pour stones into that dungeon, tread lightly. She is INCREDIBLY stubborn on both drop and skill-up rates.

raiot

Max Skill Echidna is the single most useful monster in the game. But be prepared for a TERRIBLE experience... I Skilled 2 to max, the first one was bad, the second needed 30 for 2 skillups... then i got 5 nagas from farming Ancient Chicken Dragon and those 5 gave me 3 skillups.
And to set the 30 Nagas in relation to stones:

I have 140 Stamina.
Echidna Expert Dungeon is 15 Stamina.
When I got more then 2 per stamina refill I counted myself lucky!

Limit

I have 140 Stamina.
Echidna Expert Dungeon is 15 Stamina.
When I got more then 2 per stamina refill I counted myself lucky!

Damn. DAMN. This droprate is sounding like normal dungeon levels of bad. I might as well be farming for Echidna at Great wheel of fire with 1.5x during weekends.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Damn. DAMN. This droprate is sounding like normal dungeon levels of bad. I might as well be farming for Echidna at Great wheel of fire with 1.5x during weekends.

Yeah, like raiot, I've poured countless stones into that dungeon. I'm still trying to decide if a second max skilled Echidna is worth it. My second is slvl 2 (and I have a third that just takes up space). If I can justify it, I may. But I feel like having an Orochi helps take the heat off when I need a second delay (and his blue color helps for rainbow teams).

Alright, i've pulled about 25 times for PAL and gotten 0 jeweled anything. Best i got was a single Pengdra. What gives? Usually you can get at least a few per 10 pulls...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Alright, i've pulled about 25 times for PAL and gotten 0 jeweled anything. Best i got was a single Pengdra. What gives? Usually you can get at least a few per 10 pulls...

I finally got a King Ruby today. I pulled about 20 times. I get SO pissed when I see the Facebook posts with 3 Supers, 4 Kings, and 2 Pengdras or some shit like that. -_-

J0dy77

I did a fist pump when I got the last skillup on Echidna. Dump stones into it and just go for it, very worthwhile.

I had 20+ saved for the first day, and have pumped every other pal pull so far. I got 1 + egg, nothing gold or silver this time at all. It is terrible. I have never had this bad of luck before during a PAL Pull event.

no yellow poring skill ups for my second valk. which is not surprising seeing that only 2 have dropped total throughout all my runs.

1 more skill up to go on second gigas, 4 more on second highlander for low cost green team, 3 more on Busty evo Angelion, and about half way to that second valk.

Maybe I should go back to Kodama farming for Sasuke skill ups, only skill lvl 2 so far but my Light Samurai dragon is almost level 50 and maxed skilled.

Is Master better than legendary for Kodama drops in the Light Samurai dungeon or should I stick with Legendary for the guaranteed Dragon drop and EXP?

wtf, I thought god fest always landed on Sunday night? I waste 10 stones on crappy liliths and nagas.

There is a yellow text saying GODFEST on the rare egg machine screen if its active...

um...yup what Raiot said. I've always made a point to check the text too...if it's multicolored, you're good.

If it makes you feel any better, you probably would have rolled the same even during the Godfest

Yeah I remember once over the summer I had 47 saved up and got 0 kings. I was super pissed. This event had been much more kind. Something like 6 in 45 rolls, and a few +eggs on top. I think everyone has that shit run of PAL pulls at least once.

Basically, dat RNG...

Is there a new thread? Also for the people playing on JP side, can I add you guys/gals?

Waited for their Godfest to start and got 2 good rolls. Will be splitting my time between US and JP.

227 274 195

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is there a new thread? Also for the people playing on JP side, can I add you guys/gals?

Waited for their Godfest to start and got 2 good rolls. Will be splitting my time between US and JP.

227 274 195

Cosmo put up his "stuff". I'm in the process of going through it and getting it in order, after which I'll start the new OT.

It's coming. :p

Limit

I don't think even adding together months of me playing this game totals to 1270 people using my leader cards. That is something else.

My JP ID should be somewhere on the spreadsheet. Just gonna assume every Rank 10 person who sends me an invite the next day or so to be a gaffer.

Also even if your Japanese language skills are nonexistent you should have like everything committed to muscle memory by now. The only exception is when you go into a 50 stam special dungeon thinking to score some super kings and going "oh hi Zeus" instead.

Gonna look for you, Cosmo.

MMBoss: Just do it, man! Finding out that the PAD guide could also list out JP times was what finally got me to make an account.

edit: Just sent you a request, Cosmo (from id: 227 274 195)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So I was lucky to roll Bastet and Horus on the JP server. Looking for anyone on GAF who's also playing the JP version.

Bastet-Horus was the order of my 2 pulls from the recent Egypt godfest we had in NA. I didn't give Bastet much thought at the time because I was so stoked on Horus, but now that Bastet is getting good it makes that double pull all the sweeter.

Zero_IYAD

So am done with Tower of Poring farming, those 3 days were sure busy!
This is how my skill up list turned out:

Phoenix Knight Homura: Lvl 2
Mastering: Lvl 5
Empress of Serpents, Echidna: Lvl 2
Wood Samurai Ogre: Lvl 2
Gigas: Max
Gigas: Max
Siegried, the Blue Champion: Max
Shardran: Lvl 6

Enchantress of the Sea, Siren: Max
Siren: Max
Parvati: Lvl 2
Sacred Dragon Beast, Angelion: Max
Machine Golem Mk.III: Lvl 2
Verche, the Knight of the Sky: Lvl 2
Jester Dragon, Drawn Joker: Lvl 2
Night Skydragon Elysion: Lvl 2
Vampire Lord: Max
Dark Dragon Knight: Lvl 2

Pretty much proud of this progress, & I can always collect some goblins to Max Shardran & Mastering later : )

J0dy77

My JP ID should be somewhere on the spreadsheet. Just gonna assume every Rank 10 person who sends me an invite the next day or so to be a gaffer.

Also even if your Japanese language skills are nonexistent you should have like everything committed to muscle memory by now. The only exception is when you go into a 50 stam special dungeon thinking to score some super kings and going "oh hi Zeus" instead.

PAD guide is the answer for this. You can go to settings and change the language to Japanese and back. Let's you interpret what's what.

And another note. Man I hated poring tower. I needed one skillup for Seigfried and that was it. Ran the the dungeon the whole time and only got one blue poring and no skillup. Running poring without 2x is brutal.

so whats the best monster in the godfest coming up is it odin?

As far as utility subs go? Top picks would be
- Parvati, for being a heartmaker with God stat distributions
- Neptune, for the dual resists and poison
- Hades, for the dual resists and gravity
- any of the Godfest only monsters, for their ridiculous awakenings in 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom