• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0dy77

So I just had the pleasure of pairing Kiren with Kushinadahime on JP. Wow she has a lot of potential. Was constantly matching for 20x damage. She would simply crush tri color dungeons.

StMeph

None of the skillups I want, all the skillups I don't need.

WANT:
Highlander: +0 skill
Titan #2: +0 skill
Siegfried: +1 skill
Angelion: +2 skill

DON'T NEED:
Vamp #2: +5 skill
Lilith #2: +3 skill
Mastering: +3 skill (maxed)

gg Poring Tower.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
How often do the special dungeons repeat? I just started so I am too weak for anything other than the first level of the poring tower. Problem is, I fucking love ragnarok online and want porings, but am just not getting lucky.

I'm running out of time and stamina. Any chance this poring thing will be back soonish?

Jagernaut

How often do the special dungeons repeat? I just started so I am too weak for anything other than the first level of the poring tower. Problem is, I fucking love ragnarok online and want porings, but am just not getting lucky.

I'm running out of time and stamina. Any chance this poring thing will be back soonish?

You might have to wait a month or more for Poring Tower to return.

Poring Tower Dungeon History (from puzzledragonx.com)

01. 05/25/13 12:00 am - 05/25/13 11:59 pm
02. 06/02/13 12:00 am - 06/02/13 11:59 pm
03. 07/29/13 12:00 am - 08/11/13 11:59 pm
04. 09/28/13 12:00 am - 09/30/13 11:59 pm

Ashodin

So after Poring Tower:

Siegfried: MAX
Cu Chulainn: Lvl 2 (couldn't skill up to save his life)
Homura: Lvl 3 (so-so)
Siren: MAX
Megalodran: MAX
Valk: Lvl 5 (yeahhh feels good mang)
Angelion: Lvl 4
Lilith: Lvl 3
Vampire Lord: Lvl 6 (awww yeah)

Jagernaut

running Poring w/o 2x drop is just frustrating. Holding off for now, the only one I have left is Valk and she is lvl 3ish

I've been running it over the last 3 days to skill up my Valkyrie and even though the drop rates aren't great, I managed to get 9 Drops and 3 skillups. Only need 1 more skillup to max my Rose Valkyrie.

Colby

I have a lvl 68 Apollo that I've never used. I hope the ulti gives it a little more utility, because it's got a good active skill and above-average stats all around. Plus it looks cool.

I've got 29 stones ready for Echidna farming and 4 skill-ups. I've gotten burned way too many times, where I just needed one or two more turns until Echidna was up. If I have to use all 29 stones, so be it.

MikeDip

Pulled twice, got two toytops. Junk :(

Whats the best free way to get 3 more magic stones before the godfest is up? Try to get through 3 more dungeons?

Pulled twice, got two toytops. Junk :(

Whats the best free way to get 3 more magic stones before the godfest is up? Try to get through 3 more dungeons?

You'll get one for free tomorrow as an event bonus, and if you haven't done Wednesday dungeon you can scrape together a Resolve team for an easy clear stone.

seady

1 Pull - Indra.

Better than nothing.
I have it in JP account and it's quite useful for its skill of -75% damage for 3 turns.

Just wish that my JP and US account can have more different monsters. I keep on getting the same monsters on both account. I don't want to play both version so similarly.

Flambe

Welp lots of gold eggs but doesn't look fantastic..?

Beast Rider
Alraune
lvl 30 Dragon Knight
Venus
Dark Angel Metatron (This might be the good one I see?)
Hattori Hanzo

And some rares that actually gave skillups so those were alright lol.

Any of those worth a damn?

Venus is an excellent sub, Hanzo is a keeper for mono dark because he is getting ridiculously good awakening abilities ( would be a top tier sub if we could max skill him easier ) , and Dark Metatron is good.

Musan

Dark Metatron and Hattori work really well together. Since both are attackers and Hattori is one of the few 5 turn CD orb changers for attackers. The others are all riders, which cannot be skilled up easily currently.

raiot

Hanzo + Dark Metatron is one half of an EXTREMLY good Attacker team... You only need dragon rider gryps and your set for the cookie cutter build!

On other news: I pulled 1 time. Hoped for Neptune, was prepared for a fairlion, got a Minerva! Useless God INC! But oh well, could have been a golem :)

MikeDip

I have two neptunes, my only gods. Should I restart and blitz a few dungeons to get more shots at pulling during this godfest? I'm up to sea cave mercury right now.

raiot

If 2 Neptunes are your only gods... Safe your account and reroll, NOW.
:)

Stealth edit:

Stolen from www.puzzledragonsforum.com, the new Hermes Ulti!

hermesultihysuj.jpg

coy

Finally got off my lazy ass and registered to GAF, mainly for P&D. Been playing and lurking since the Xelios days so while I may be a new name to y'all, many of you already feel like longtime friends.

Coincidentally, with the burgeoning interest in the JP version, I am already on it so look for me on there as well. Stupidly, I forgot to do the last Godfest (JP 2.0 + Chinese?! D'oh!!) so I gots none of the new sexyness. Mains are Lucifer, Valk, Isis and Hera-Ur:

Anyways, I have some of you already as friends on my NA main and alt but will need to change my in-game names now. Main has Lucifer, Haku, Light Metatron and, in a month or so, Bastet as REM mains. Alt has Kirin almost exclusively with a sprinkle of Isis - praying for a Bastet-level buff in the near future.

As for Godfest pulls...

JP
Salamander
Vampire
Toytops - completes the collection as I already have Toyceratops and Fortoytops

NA
Minerva
Raphael
Lakshmi
Green Golem
I&I (dupe)
Naga
Pierdra (dupe)

Lots of gold eggs but none of the ones I was hoping for. Really wanted Ceres for the dark team and Venus for the healer team. Can you imagine? Bastet+Venus=Spread the World!!

coy

If 2 Neptunes are your only gods... Safe your account and reroll, NOW.
:)

Stealth edit:

Stolen from www.puzzledragonsforum.com, the new Hermes Ulti!

Am I mistaken or is that Apollo and not Hermes? Also, looks like a sub-element of fire. Wonder if that means my dark goddess Persephone will be getting an off-color sub-element as well. Wood would be cool for mythological reasons. Here's hoping info falls soon.

raiot

Am I mistaken or is that Apollo and not Hermes? Also, looks like a sub-element of fire. Wonder if that means my dark goddess Persephone will be getting an off-color sub-element as well. Wood would be cool for mythological reasons. Here's hoping info falls soon.

Your right... This is Apollo!
I got my Greek gods mixed up ;)
And yes, its White/Red. Persephone is known to get Devil Subtype so I think she will be Blue.
Do I have you on my friend list Coy? If not, here is my ID: 317.248.206

One pull: Shiva. Dupe.

On the plus side, I got two Naga drops off five plays of Scarlet Snake Princess, and one of them got me a skill up!

Two more skill ups to go.

razterik

If anyone wants to add another JP friend, here's my ID: 216157048

Usually run max unevolved Suzaku, but I also have Blue Odin and first form Valkyrie. Just pulled Isis and Baal.

On the US side, gave the Godfest a couple pulls. Hades (my 4th) and a Genie. Hope we get demons/angels/newJP next time.

Limit

All right. Max skilling of Echidna: done. Ended up using 4 stones for stamina refills. This venture wasn't as bad as everyone here had expressed it. The drop rate was terrible but I guess I got lucky with skill ups. I averaged 3 skill ups for 4 nagas fed.

raiot

All right. Max skilling of Echidna: done. Ended up using 4 stones for stamina refills. This venture wasn't as bad as everyone here had expressed it. The drop rate was terrible but I guess I got lucky with skill ups. I averaged 3 skill ups for 4 nagas fed.

This may have been a bit too much luck for your own good! :D
But grats, a max skilled Echidna is a BIG milestone in your pad history. She will definitly save you stones in hard dungeons!

quin

I have a question about the new skill system.

Satan's skills are:

Enhanced Dark Att.
Eliminating one row of dark orbs will increase your dark damage by 10%
Enhanced Dark Att.
Enhanced Dark Att.

Does this mean that if you have all three awoken skills it's actually 30% per row?

In my screen shots both Satans are Awoken skill level 3.
Is this the correct formula or is my math terribley wrong?
(12.25*3*2.8*3)2

12.25 - Satan's 3.5x attack
3 - King Baddie
2.8 - Hera-UR enhance dark attack
3 - Satan Awoken skill
2 - Dark to Light Bonus

If anyone playing the Japanese version wants to add me (177,246,764), feel free. My friend's list is usually pretty full so message me first. I'm in the process of cleaning it out now though.

Radav

Stuff like that picture with Satan are what make me giddy thinking about 6.0. Can't wait to start messing around with stuff like that.

Ducarmel

six rem pulls

Shardra
Wood Mech Warrior Asgard
Sylph
Dragon Rider
Cupid
Minerva

Minerva being my first god monster to drop, looks like she is only good as a sub until I need her as a resist Leader.

What to do with rider I got three of them, are they good for anything.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
six rem pulls

Shardra
Wood Mech Warrior Asgard
Sylph
Dragon Rider
Cupid
Minerva

Minerva being my first god monster to drop, looks like she is only good as a sub until I need her as a resist Leader.

Anyway what to do with rider I got three of them, are they good for anything.

The Riders are all kind of a joke, but Dragon Rider and Dino Rider are probably the worst of the bunch. The other 3 Riders have Devil sub-type, so they CAN be used in a Devil team. Dragon and Dino have the Attacker sub-type, and really, there are MUCH better subs available there. You could argue that better Devil subs exist (and they do), but they're harder to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom