• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys getting drops from the boss floor
ive done over 25 runs and havent gotten a single drop from the boss stage on Scarlet Snake
ive gotten 6 drops from the times when they invade normal floors but still its suppose to be 20%
theres no way I can not get a single one unless theyre lying about the drop rate

That drop rate is by no means accurate. First of all, it's not official, just an approximation based on results. Second, in my experience 20% drop on the boss floor is way high. That number may be the drop rate for the whole dungeon, but even then it feels a little high.

Edit: Speaking of ridiculous odds though, I ran Rainbow keeper all day and caught 7 dark keepers and 0 lights. It's a good thing I didn't really need any light keepers or I would be pissed.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
That drop rate is by no means accurate. First of all, it's not official, just an approximation based on results. Second, in my experience 20% drop on the boss floor is way high. That number may be the drop rate for the whole dungeon, but even then it feels a little high.

Edit: Speaking of ridiculous odds though, I ran Rainbow keeper all day and caught 7 dark keepers and 0 lights. It's a good thing I didn't really need any light keepers or I would be pissed.

And in my 5 runs today, I had 4 Light and 1 Dark. You always seem to get the one you DON'T want.

maks

I ran it 6 times and got 6 light keepers. Fed the lights to my Mech Warrior and only got one skill up :(

Flambe

Awright, I need a damn Valkyrie is there any chance I can get a shot off on her..? I understand Gravity is a big component? =s Won't list all my stuff but more the key ones I have

70 Echidna, 33 Gigas, 29 Isis, 40 Enchantress Siren, 50 Odin, 32 Kirin, 50 Baal, 38 Indra, 64 Verche, 26 DA Metatron, 50 AA Lucifer, 30 Vritra, 35 Thanatos, 49 Vampire Lord, 42 DDK, 31 Lilith, some RKs and Ghostrings.

I'm assuming I need to skip this time and lvl/evolve up some more =[

I have tried to do Valk, even on Legend, without gravity on a dual SOD Lucifer team. It is not fun but is doable if you have the rank and team cost to stuff your team with RKs+Siren and just grind her down. The problem is that across the huge number of turns it takes to kill her, you have a good chance at eating bad RNG.

Amon37

one of my friends rolled a shiva! blasted through room of the mask on expert. no Mystic mask but I did get a divine blue mask to evolve my siren.

booyah!

J0dy77

Anyone playing on JP have a very high level Horus/Isis friend they can share? I need to clear glad of justice and the second tier just isn't getting the drop. Need to run expert.

Wanchan

Nothing on skillup here, i'm at 0/20 for the last skillup.

Tried the Airu collab on JP, it's so cute but looks like there's just a bunch of "box fillers". At least i got green/blue/red cats for my kirin team since i still have porings :D I forgot how it was annoying to be a noob and to grind all those normal dungeons...ugh.

Limit

I can't imagine myself playing two different language versions of the same game and not getting burnt out on the whole game altogether after some time.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I used my kirin team in the ancient wood dragon dungeon, i know the feeling :(

Ancient Wood ate my stam, too!
No fire orbs for round 5 with my Goemon team, Gigas was 1 turn from CD from other round fire orb screw.

For what it's worth, Goemon is a BLAST to play, but there are a lot of things going against you when playing a Goemon team.

coy

Anyone playing on JP have a very high level Horus/Isis friend they can share? I need to clear glad of justice and the second tier just isn't getting the drop. Need to run expert.
A little late but I have an 80 Isis no +eggs

Still doing Hera-ur so Lucifer is up. As for final skill-up totals, I lucked out and got 1/3 on the last set of Nagas that dropped (out of 14 runs bleh). So 2/7 yesterday which hell I am real pumped about.

Flambe

2 Mystics in 2 runs, all I need is a red Divine now and I'm set for this week to evolve Verche, Lucifer, Echidna, and Baal om nom nom.

J0dy77

Has anyone ever lost feeding material due to a network timeout? Just happened to me feeding a couple kings to Hera-IS, very sad.

quin

I have max lvl +100 Isis, with max active skill

177,246,764 if you still need her

Need more Noels. Taking Hera-Is from lvl 1 to 61 is pretty fantastic. Now to feel the rath of dat 5mil xp curve

Ugh, I'm trying to get the dark mask but I keep getting mystic masks.

bunk-the-wire.gif

Ducarmel

I remember reading a guide about the cost of power-up fusion with plus eggs and how to save money, anybody got has a link to it.

I got a whole bunch clogging up space and I don't want to mess it up.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hmm should I level Enchantress Siren (40) or 29 Isis first?

Do you have any other combo monsters besides Isis? If not, Isis isn't terrible. If so, getting a max skilled Siren to 60-75 isn't terrible. She isn't worth going any higher than that IMHO because of her really bad stat growth.

Flambe

Do you have any other combo monsters besides Isis? If not, Isis isn't terrible. If so, getting a max skilled Siren to 60-75 isn't terrible. She isn't worth going any higher than that IMHO because of her really bad stat growth.

Yeah have Kirin and whatnot which would be nice down the line just crappy subs for that team atm but Siren is in a lot of teams so I'll prolly do that. Thanks

Hmm should I level Enchantress Siren (40) or 29 Isis first?

I say Siren. She's crazy useful throughout the game....Isis has limits for the harder dungeons.

I remember reading a guide about the cost of power-up fusion with plus eggs and how to save money, anybody got has a link to it.

I got a whole bunch clogging up space and I don't want to mess it up.

I don't have specifics, but basically store your eggs in groups of 10-15 and then feed. I usually do 15

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thinking of trying out Valk Mythical tomorrow. Luci/Luci with Dark Ceres/Hera-Is/Hera/Zeus. HP is somewhere around 58k. I think I can one-shot Valk...

Thinking of trying out Valk Mythical tomorrow. Luci/Luci with Dark Ceres/Hera-Is/Hera/Zeus. HP is somewhere around 58k. I think I can one-shot Valk...
You won't one-shot her, but you'll leave her with a sliver of HP left. Then you just have to make sure you do enough damage to finish her off.

That's actually pretty much the same team I ran for that, except I have Amaterasu instead of Ceres.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
You won't one-shot her, but you'll leave her with a sliver of HP left. Then you just have to make sure you do enough damage to finish her off.

That's actually pretty much the same team I ran for that, except I have Amaterasu instead of Ceres.

Errr - yeah, leaving a bit of HP left such that if I combo some dark orbs, she should eat it. I think my numbers worked out to leaving 6439 HP. So that's like, one dark match with weakness.

E: How were the rest of the rounds? Not sure how much damage I'll need to be able to soak or deal to not die leading up to her. Sometimes, those are the hardest rounds, ha.

E: How were the rest of the rounds? Not sure how much damage I'll need to be able to soak or deal to not die leading up to her. Sometimes, those are the hardest rounds, ha.
They're easy, but they can take a while. I usually do use my gravities on the golem and the demons because it still takes longer than 30 turns to take them out after that. You pretty much won't need to worry about damage.

What teams do you guys use to farm Valk that don't involve Lucy? PDX has basically all Lucy teams save for one or two. Don't want to go the Gabe route....3 hours seems brutal.

Jagernaut

I am going to run a similar double Lucifer team (got my new Lucifer up to level 82) but I will use my freshly max skilled Echidna since I don't have anyone with a full heal active skill.

Edit. I forgot I had Orochi as well but Echidna charges her skill much faster and provides more rcv.

Genji

Got Lucifer and Vritra during yesterday's God Fest. Super happy as I now have both Horus and Lucifer to lead/help my teams. Just need to level them up. Still using Horus as my lead for the most part as I'm working towards clearing Tomb of the Saint - Deep.

Dunlop

Is this a viable Isis team to build on? Currently these are the states of my group (but not max level for some) I just want to make sure I am spending my XP properly.

The team I normally use has the dual colored ogre (depending on dungeon), tyr and d'spinas so the loss of hit points is huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom