• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Beta Thread: Get Back To Your Roots

IT'S ALREADY FINISHED

SORRY YOU MISSED IT

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS.

I NEEDZ TO KNOWZ ABOUT THE DATES!

EDIT:

I SEENT IT.
hjgj.png

Till the 18th.

At what time is it going up in PSN(US)? I enjoy playing the first one. Can't wait to try out the new characters. Gardens & Graveyards probably has to be my favorite mode from the first one.
EDIT: Oh wait, it doesn't go up until 4pm? Damn :(

Im playing something.

Edit: If you're in the US and have a UK account, you can download then switch instead of waiting for the NA store to update.

Occam

I assume downloading it with a EU account and then switching to my US PSN account with PS Plus subscription works fine?

Do we know what the unlock progression will be like this time around?

I loved the original, but the one thing that contributed to me drifting away faster than I would have otherwise was the obnoxious card unlock system. The fact that equipment unlocks weren't only random, but were comprised of multiple pieces, all of which were random, just drove me frigging crazy. I'd have to check but I imagine I spent at least 30 hours on the game and only fully unlocked a handful of variants.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
11GB down
most excited

Gonna be a fucking boss at rose

It has splitscreen btw Split Screen is not available in the beta, for those who were wondering

Do we know what the unlock progression will be like this time around?

I loved the original, but the one thing that contributed to me drifting away faster than I would have otherwise was the obnoxious card unlock system. The fact that equipment unlocks weren't only random, but were comprised of multiple pieces, all of which were random, just drove me frigging crazy. I'd have to check but I imagine I spent at least 30 hours on the game and only fully unlocked a handful of variants.

In the Beta, you level up purely via XP. The sticker system is still the same. 75K for a (super) rare.

I just double-checked and it says 'split screen is not available in the beta' when trying to access it, my bad!

In the message it says you will be able to use it in every game mode though.

Xater

Who thought it was a great idea to replace a quick and perfectly functional menu system with this walk around a level to make selections bullshit?

Top Bottom