• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break is leaving Xbox Game Pass (It's now back again)

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think I played it for 10 minutes years back when it hit GP.

You start the game with some cut scenes and then take control of your character at night and walk into a building (I think that was the sequence).

In those couple minutes controlling the character, it was the most sloppy feeling gameplay ever. Played like crap.

Last edited:

Puscifer

I think I played it for 10 minutes years back when it hit GP.

You start the game with some cut scenes and then take control of your character at night and walk into a building (I think that was the sequence).

In those couple minutes controlling the character, it was the most sloppy feeling gameplay ever. Played like crap.
Give it another try, it's super fun and has Lance Reddick

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
They never announced that they bought the IP back though now didn’t they?

Right, Remedy haven't done that so far. When they bought back AW, it was all over the news.

Maybe it's an error in the listing, maybe Remedy will announce it in the coming days, who knows.

DaGwaphics

In a way this could be cool news. That is if it did in fact mean that Remedy had some interest in the IP. It really is a solid story and has plenty of ways it could go as a sequel.

For those that haven't tried it, get started it's a short game and it is a fun one. You'll wish it was longer when you get finished, although if you are like me you'll waste 30 minutes just trying to figure out what you are supposed to do with that final boss fight. LOL Play it while it's "free".

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Zero logic. why not keep it on gamepass and get some money out if it. its not like someone gonna buy it now :/

Unless there is a Remastered version coming soon and they want people to buy that. otherwise ZeRo LoGiC

I have been begging for at least an FPS boost on this. If a remaster is coming, that'll be great. Though I don't know if I'll be paying more than $19.99 for it.

With the high capacity BD Roms the new consoles use, they can shove all the TV show episodes on disc as well, no streaming etc required.

Last edited:

Bridges

Missing one achievement on this game, but it's the one for beating the game on hard...

Really solid game but I feel like Quantum Break walked so Control could run

Kilau

Still need to finish this, I actually own it because a friend gave me his PC key for windows store when he bought it for Xbox. This was, I think the first “play anywhere” game but they didn’t have it totally in place at launch.

Jesb

Ridiculous. Would’ve been one of the first games I wanted to try if I ever get around to getting an x. Guess not.

Bridges

Ridiculous. Would’ve been one of the first games I wanted to try if I ever get around to getting an x. Guess not.
The game will still be available on Series X. If you're in America you can get a physical copy for cheaper than the cost of a month of Game Pass.

Barlow

Good for QB but damn you MS
Possibly, no news from them but they could have bought the IP like Alan Wake.
Alan Wake was always a Remedy IP they only bought the console publishing rights from MS (they had the PC publishing rights)

Bartski

Gold Member
that sucks. I was putting it on hold hoping for a 60fps match, still looks nice but I can't play games in 30 anymore

Mr Hyde

One of the few XO games that peaked my interest. Always wanted to try it but for some odd reason it wasn't on PC. I thought all MS first party games were on PC. Kinda disappointed. Hopefully a remaster is in the works.

Barlow

One of the few XO games that peaked my interest. Always wanted to try it but for some odd reason it wasn't on PC. I thought all MS first party games were on PC. Kinda disappointed. Hopefully a remaster is in the works.
It is on PC since 2016? I think it was released a bit later as a self-published game on PC but it's there

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

It is on PC since 2016? I think it was released a bit later as a self-published game on PC but it's there

Weird. I searched on it a couple of months ago and didn't find it. Must've been some kinda issue, but you're right, it's there. Thx 😊

Top Bottom