• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break Review Thread

Zedox

Yeah that's interesting. I assumed there was no DLC.

EDIT: And here are the music tracks. https://soundcloud.com/microsoftstudios/tracks

Petri Alanko's stuff is amazing.

Yea, I've been listening to it for the past hour. Good stuff.

Poster#1 said:
Me too. It's gonna take awhile to download. We should be able to preload on MS store. The store is a mess now :/.

That stuff is coming to Windows Store in July with the Anniversary update. (Along with bundles, subscriptions, DLC, etc... as the xbox store merges with the Windows Store)

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Yea, I've been listening to it for the past hour. Good stuff.

MS games seem to find all the good composers these days. Gareth Coker, Mick Gordon, Petri Alanko, Kazuma Jinnouchi etc... I'm curious who ends up taking over Gears of War. Has that been announced?

Poster#1

That stuff is coming to Windows Store in July with the Anniversary update. (Along with bundles, subscriptions, DLC, etc... as the xbox store merges with the Windows Store)

I hope so. The store is missing a lot of features as of now. I mean cross-buy should be tied to accont for example not sending you a code lol.

Theorry

Loving the set pieces in this game. Just arrived in act 2

And the first time you come across those strikers in a stutter is awesome.Everybody floating, lots of lights from their jetpacks and i love the combat against them. Its a ballet.

Zedox

I hope so. The store is missing a lot of features as of now. I mean cross-buy should be tied to accont for example not sending you a code lol.

That's one of the things that will happen as the stores aren't merged yet. If they were merged we wouldn't have that issue. If you are Windows 10 Insider, they will most likely have the stores merged there first to try out before the July release.

shandy706

I know I HAVE to work tomorrow....and it sucks! LOL

I'm the only person that can do my job tomorrow....so I have to be there...sometimes working you way up over 12 years doesn't pay off. (half sarcasm there..haha)

I'm not going to get to play this game till at least 7pm Eastern tomorrow.

:(

TheKeyPit

Banned
I know I HAVE to work tomorrow....and it sucks! LOL

I'm the only person that can do my job tomorrow....so I have to be there...sometimes working you way up over 12 years doesn't pay off. (half sarcasm there..haha)

I'm not going to get to play this game till at least 7pm Eastern tomorrow.

:(

I get to play it at 4-6pm GMT. This will be one long tuesday.

Theorry

This feels so good.

iMEVWXX.gif

Theorry

Uhh i am a really liking this story guys.
In most games i dont really care but its nicely done in this game. Also showing the side of the bad guys really helps. Second playthrough is a must i see already because of some choices and i am only at the end of act 2.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Uhh i am a really liking this story guys.
In most games i dont really care but its nicely done in this game. Also showing the side of the bad guys really helps. Second playthrough is a must i see already because of some choices and i am only at the end of act 2.

I can't stand the wait.

TheKeyPit

Banned
A friend on xbox live who I know since ~2010(similar game taste to mine) has played the first Act and I asked him if he likes the game. His answer:So far it's one of the best games he's played and he really digs the story.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I am really excited for this and have been awaiting the OT like many. Meanwhile, Naughty Dog is trolling (as friendly as can be) Remedy by ending a major embargo today.

Seeing 5+ threads for uncharted 4 pop the day before QB really highlights the difference in excitement about the two titles. We don't even have an OT for QB let alone much hype on these boards.

As an owner of both consoles I have no "dog" in this fight. I just wanted to highlight ND's masterclass trolling
marketing 101

Top Bottom