• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break Review Thread

shandy706

Who dosen't?

v7eYYGl.gif

tumblr_static_chie_idle_stance.gif

Zedox

He masterbates to himself in the mirror as well.

Dafuq? I have my fiancé for things as those. Thanks very much.

Every gaffer has to go through that moment when they realize what they're actually looking at. It's followed by a cringe, and then some sympathetic embarrassment.

Dj06TjT.gif

Pathfinder said:
Don't let the haters get you down.

I'm good man. I do it for fun, the lulz.

tPp4kV3.gif

Anyways...TOMORROW FOR BREAKING TIME! Let's stay on topic. People just can't have fun. I may stream.

ekim

Game is awesome. The gameplay is only fun if you actively use the powers and don't play it like a cover shooter. It's quite boring in this case. The live action is surprisingly good as well. In the middle of Act 2 currently.

When GAF goes gif crazy in threads its hard for me to browse :(

I have this pre-ordered at BB but I'm debating even going through with it anymore. My time has been very limited now because of work and life (enjoying time outside with my gf and puppy, movie watching, BBQing, etc). It's crazy but I think I rather just watch a Let's Play of the game than pay 60 for it.

Chris1

That's the best thing about the UK being a couple of hours ahead it's 8.29 over there and it's 12.29 here so I should be able to play this by this evening.
But the worst thing is the pricing for every non MS game :( £55-60 is nothing but a rip off

Game is awesome. The gameplay is only fun if you actively use the powers and don't play it like a cover shooter. It's quite boring in this case. The live action is surprisingly good as well. In the middle of Act 2 currently.

Yes :). Please use the time powers aggressively! :). The game's a lot more fun if you do.

Excited to see what you guys think.

Lima

But the worst thing is the pricing for every non MS game :( £55-60 is nothing but a rip off

We are talking Xbox here. It's so incredibly easy to switch regions. I bought Quantum Break from Singapore. Payed less and I'm already playing.

ekim

Yes :). Please use the time powers aggressively! :). The game's a lot more fun if you do.

Excited to see what you guys think.

And if you don't use them, enemies will flank you and you will have no chance. You guys have done a great job. How anyone can rate this a 2/5 goes over my head.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Lol all things considered, this thread isn't as bad as the Marvel Heroes OTs when it comes to a steady stream of misplaced narcissism.

So is the Windows 10 store the only place to buy this for PC? No way to get the price down even a little bit?

Apparently there will be keys. No idea if those will be linked to your account or not. But if not then I suspect many console only players to sell their PC key for cheap

Top Bottom