• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quick Baldur's Gate 2 question.

Gart

If you move along further in chapters, can you miss certain side quest or events? Or are side quest always there for you to do them?

How bout any major world changes that if you went back, it'll never look or do the same thing again?

Chichikov

Gart said:
If you move along further in chapters, can you miss certain side quest or events? Or are side quest always there for you to do them?

How bout any major world changes that if you went back, it'll never look or do the same thing again?
It depends, there are certain areas that you can’t come back to.
But if you’re actually asking – “do I need to finish all my sidequests in chapter 2 before moving on?”
Then the answer is no
(extremely minor spoiler)
But it will be a while before you can finish them, I would suggest doing them now (outside few that might be a tad hard at your level).

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Gart said:

Once you leave the big city to rescue Imoen, you're basically on a fairly linear rollercoaster ride for the next 30 or so hours, so get everything you wish to complete finished before moving on.

You can go back and complete the remaining chapter 2 quests in chapter 6 (though doing most of them is probably a good idea, it's not required), but for chapters 1, 3, 4, 5, and 7, complete the quests before continuing.

Top Bottom