• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiant Silvergun could come to Switch

SOME-MIST

I've only been playing score attack normal and still having a much more difficult time than I feel like I should be having
ranked 118 right now :/

AREYOUOKAY?

I'll gladly pay $40-50 if they make a physical copy like Ikaruga for Switch... Which is now worth as much as the Gamecube version at around $90 or more.
Well I had a feeling it would be Limited Run. Better them than Strictly Limited especially when it comes to customer service.

Not to mention it's been getting patches as expected and I think some more of them on the way so it seems like it could be safe to jump in now.

Last edited:

Porcile

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Well I had a feeling it would be Limited Run. Better them than Strictly Limited especially when it comes to customer service.

[/URL]

Not to mention it's been getting patches as expected and I think some more of them on the way so it seems like it could be safe to jump in now.
I would actually consider a collector's edition for this of it wasn't so low effort. LRG used to actually have cool goodies for their CE's now it's just like a steelbook and a keychain

Top Bottom