• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead possibly teasing something for OK Computer 20th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesser

Fitter...happier...more productive. Guess it's time to get into the swing of things by watching this. Anyone who's remotely interested in the period between OK Computer & Kid A should watch this.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
As someone who recently fell in love with the band, and this album in particular (and The Bends too), I'd love to get a nice re-release on CD with bonus stuff.

I can't believe I missed out on this masterpiece for so long. Almost as baffling as disliking it when I heard it for the first time a few years ago.

dmshaposv

Oh man just hearing the piano covers of exit music and no surprises in westworld has me so excited for anything related to ok computer

Tall4Life

There's a lot of things I want

like old demos or more b-sides from this era
an OKC tour that comes to the Cleve
A NEW LIVE VERSION OF POLYETHYLENE

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT LAST ONE

dmshaposv

What are the chances its just an ok computer vinyl reissue?

Id love it to be a complete revisit to the album from start to finish. But theyve been touring for AMSP that they probably had no time to even enter the studio.

Oooohhhh...it's be great if they could play some stuff from "Airbag / How Am I Driving?"!!!

Hearing "A Reminder" live....:0

Tall4Life

Oooohhhh...it's be great if they could play some stuff from "Airbag / How Am I Driving?"!!!

Hearing "A Reminder" live....:0

Yeah, there's a lot of B-sides I want to hear them perform live, especially OKC/The Bends era. Any live performances I can find are like super shitty quality, both video and audio, and they just sound kind of bad

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk man like Polyethylene, Pearly, The Trickster, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Schmitty

Tickets will sell out quicker than you can hit "buy" if they are doing a full OKC concert.

I would probably pay 300+ to see it though...

Xun

What are the chances its just an ok computer vinyl reissue?

Id love it to be a complete revisit to the album from start to finish. But theyve been touring for AMSP that they probably had no time to even enter the studio.
Lift was apparently recorded in 2015, so I doubt they've had to visit the studio much.

In other related news Stanley Donwood has been posting up a lot of pictures of what I can only assume is related to the event:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTj_1u4jd7C/

https://www.instagram.com/stanleydonwood/

Tickets will sell out quicker than you can hit "buy" if they are doing a full OKC concert.

I would probably pay 300+ to see it though...
Indeed.

If they are playing somewhere in London I doubt I'd even bother trying...

:(

LIKE THE EARLY 15 MINUTE PARANOID WITH THE ORGAN SOLO
LIKE LIFT
LIKE BIG BOOTS

A A A A A

Surpsing number of songs I like on the album

Karma Police
Meeting In The Isle
No Surprises
Paranoid Android
Pearly
Polyethylene
Subterranean Homesick Alien
The Tourist

Running from Demons 2.0 Tour?

Their 1998 show at the Paramount in Seattle in support of OK Computer was amazing. And Spiritualized opened.

Bob White

image.php

image.php

These two avatars back to back make me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom