• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rallisport Championship 2 Season 2 Thread! AGAIN! sign up friends!

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Damn, that sucks. I thought we were supposed to get a captain invite to play (by statistics) Guess I got the el shafto. Next time.

Fifty

Musashi Wins! said:
Damn, that sucks. I thought we were supposed to get a captain invite to play (by statistics) Guess I got the el shafto. Next time.

Which team are you on? It's not like someone else could take your place if you're on the list...

hgplayer1

um my last team member, scribb1er, hasnt posted a single time on GAF since he posted his "Im in" message on the 7th in this thread. Ive sent an invite to him but still no reply. anybody know him?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
hgplayer1 said:
um my last team member, scribb1er, hasnt posted a single time on GAF since he posted his "Im in" message on the 7th in this thread. Ive sent an invite to him but still no reply. anybody know him?

Yeah, honeslty I don't want some dude that won't even play the races.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Got my invite from Dopey. I thought everything was all sealed up, but the teams are still pretty open I see. Anyhow, thanks, see what bitching gets you :)

scribb1er

"um my last team member, scribb1er, hasnt posted a single time on GAF since he posted his "Im in" message on the 7th in this thread. Ive sent an invite to him but still no reply. anybody know him?"

Sorry for being a lurker. But I did get an invite and send one back yesterday. So, no real reason to be upset with me, yet ( I haven't posted any bad times, yet).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
scribb1er said:
"um my last team member, scribb1er, hasnt posted a single time on GAF since he posted his "Im in" message on the 7th in this thread. Ive sent an invite to him but still no reply. anybody know him?"

Sorry for being a lurker. But I did get an invite and send one back yesterday. So, no real reason to be upset with me, yet ( I haven't posted any bad times, yet).

He lives. :0

hgplayer1

scribb1er said:

scribb1er it looks like youve accepted my friend invite but youre still not actually signed into the competition. either go to your profile page at xsnsports.com or check your email that your gamertag is linked to. You should have an invite to the team at either of those places.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
FMT:

So I got your new invite since I had joined the wrong team by mistake the 1st time. I clicked on the invite link as usual but it still gives me the "Sorry, you've been booted from this competition or don't have access" screen (which is referring to when you booted me to re-invite me). Have no idea how to proceed--it allows me to see the teams and everything, but I can't join MaddenQuadForce since it is labeled "Private".

I am on a 56K right now and it's killing me so hopefully we can get this straight in the next hour or so (I'm at my family's house) since checking my email tonight's an iffy proposition (kids, wife, blah fuckin' blah). I'll check in again in a bit!

bob/Shadyrequiem

Bebpo

Banned
What's taking people so long to sign up? :(

I have this strong feeling that if it takes 6 days+ for people just to click "join team", there will be a lot of DNF's this season :(

Bog

Junior Ace
Bebpo said:
What's taking people so long to sign up? :(

I have this strong feeling that if it takes 6 days+ for people just to click "join team", there will be a lot of DNF's this season :(

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous.

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we should set up a quick tournament while we wait for everybody to sign up. If enough people want to, I'll set one up. A quick 2 or 3 day tournament with some one on one racing might be fun.:)

For those of you that are unfamilar with how a tournament works in rsc2: A Tournament consists of a series of one-on-one races. Players are placed in groups and then race head to head against other players in their respective groups. The player with the best one-on-one record in his or her group advances to a single-elimination championship bracket to determine a winner.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Woah sounds awesome. :D I'd be in.

I got a sub 1:50 time in and I know I can do better. Your souls are mine biatches. This is going to be a helluva competitive league this time around.

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
I went ahead and created a pre-season tournament for those who want to race while we wait for everyone to sign-up. I'm using the 1st two tracks of the upcoming season for the tournament with solid cars and heavy damage to make it exciting. I made this a 2 day tournament for 8 people starting on the 15th and ending on the 17th, so the first 7 people that request an invite and sign-up will get in. I'm sending Wellington an invite now, but I'll keep sending them out till we get enough racers.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Team Lug Nuts representin! I know the times I saw for Op Ivy and KBM aren't the best they can do, but I'm aiming for those. Still at 1:49 for the first track.

KBM: Signed up, woo woo.

Fifty

DMczaf said:
Ok Im back from my trip. How do I get in the season?

You've read through the thread? Your team leader hasn't sent you an invite? I think he said he needs your gamertag earlier in this thread, I'm not sure though.

lol! i talked with xbox "technical support" and here is the log:

Welcome to Microsoft XBox Support
The XBox Chat session has been accepted. This chat session is being recorded for quality monitoring; your IP address may be traced.

{Valerie} Welcome to the Xbox North America Presales Support! My name is Valerie.
{Jeff} hi
{Jeff} i'm having a slight problem with xsnsports.com
{Valerie} yes what about it?
{Jeff} i run a rallisport challenge 2 team league
{Jeff} and my friend signed up, but he signed in on the wrong team
{Jeff} so i "booted" him so he could rejoin on the correct team
{Jeff} but now it will not allow him to join the league anymore
{Jeff} how can i fix that?
{Valerie} Jeff, your inquiry is about rallisport challenge 2 league?
{Jeff} yes
{Valerie} Jeff, i apologized for any inconvenience you ha and your friend have experienced.
{Valerie} I suggest that you call our Phone Support Team to better handle the issue.
{Valerie} You can reach them at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269).
{Valerie} They are available 7 days a week, from 9AM to 1AM EST. The call is toll free in North America.

--------

awesome online tech support! i'm going to call in a little bit

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
LOL. Great to see "Valerie" is on point. I'm cutting out from work, so I'm not gonna be online till tomorrow so I'll check in w/ you then. Again, thx for setting all this up.

jedimike

OK, sent out two invites to my team, but I'm still missing one player. Post up if you want to join the team.

edit: I apologize for not sending earlier, but I was w/out internet access earlier today.

Fujisawa

Banned
I'd like to join a team but I'm having problems linking my gamertag. Are you still trying to get 32 players? Or am I way late?

hgplayer1

Fujisawa said:
I'd like to join a team but I'm having problems linking my gamertag. Are you still trying to get 32 players? Or am I way late?

I think there are still 3 spots left. Its hard to tell since the actual competition still has 10 spots unfilled.

what kind of problems are you having with getting your gamertag linked?

jedimike

Once you get your GT linked, I'll send you an invite fujisawa. If you can't get it linked, PM me with your email and I can invite you by your email address. In the default XSN email it has directions on how to get it all working.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
it definitely has to be linked so all that stat tracking would work. i've been bugging fuji for a while to do this, all he needs to do is figure out the cc he used for xbox live...

Fifty

4 days left. 23/32 people signed up. Hurry up guys! Everyone I know has already signed up. Let's get this going!

Top Bottom