• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: Nexus Rated by PEGI for Vita

LAA

Nice! Will be even cooler if its cross buy with Nexus on PS3. Shame the trophy lists aren't seperate though, nothing to really gain from the vita port except to gaze as its "Hopefully" awesome graphics.

What's the point of this release? Especially coming after the PS3 version has already come out.

It was a bit of closure to the PS3 R&C series... making that the only 'real' Ratchet game on Vita seems somehow... baffling.

Captain N

Sony still needs to release Dead Nation and God of War Collection. Hopefully after those and Ratxhet & Clank we'll get Infamous 1 & 2.

Elvick

Banned
Sony still needs to release Dead Nation and God of War Collection. Hopefully after those and Ratxhet & Clank we'll get Infamous 1 & 2.
October-ish Yoshida said they were still in development.

And now GoW Collection is rated for the ESRB and some retailers have started to list it. So there's probably an announcement coming soon for that one.

Nothing on Dead Nation port yet.

I doubt inFamous would run on Vita. Hell, the first one was glitchy enough on PS3. I'd like it, but doubt that'll happen. I'd rather just have a new inFamous.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Another waste from sony.
When at sony will understand that they of all shouldn't do late ports?
This and other games should have been multis and they should have been technically AWESOME since they were made from sony itself!
This shit(R&C q force) is totally unacceptable even for the smallest and poorest team ever!
i2KKVSLj1EAJc.jpg

The only good thing is that the original team said that there will be a vita version of into the nexus only if the port will be good.

Top Bottom