• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - Story Overview Trailer

Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Insomniac Games have released a new trailer for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart introducing the game’s story.

“Like any self-respecting Zurkon, Jr. loves to sit down and relax for a tranquil session of story time featuring heart-pounding tales of absolute peril and intense over-the-top action!” said Insomniac Games senior community manager Aaron Jason Espinoza on the PlayStation Blog. “Experience interdimensional chaos as realities crumble in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. We have it all: two best friends rifts apart from each other, a mysterious new hammer-wielding Lombax, a nefarious super villain claiming the throne of a new empire, perplexing mind-bending puzzles, tiny robots, colossal robots, jaw-dropping set pieces, a sheep, and a whole lot more.”

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is due out for PlayStation 5 on June 11.

Kholinar

Banned
I never thought I'd ever stan for a furry character, but here comes Rivet, proving me wrong. :messenger_smiling_hearts:
NSfZKUL.gif

Last edited:
Now i imagine you as a penguin

hqdefault.jpg
Furries are Weird as hell, like why do they get off on animal sex? It's literally fucked up. Also, with everyone calling other people cucks and shit like that, calling someone a "Fuckin' Weirdo" is probably at the bottom of the list of bannable insults.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Furries are Weird as hell, like why do they get off on animal sex? It's literally fucked up. Also, with everyone calling other people cucks and shit like that, calling someone a "Fuckin' Weirdo" is probably at the bottom of the list of bannable insults.
But the guy's post was innocent come on, and i generally dislike furries.

Who talked about ban? i was just fucking with you dude :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

MAtgS

I never thought I'd ever stan for a furry character, but here comes Rivet, proving me wrong. :messenger_smiling_hearts:
NSfZKUL.gif
Everyone says they're not furry until the right gateway girl comes along. Whether it was Krystal, Carmelita, Lola, Sally Acorn, or Cheetara who was your personal "that girl", sooner or later someone will break you & there's no going back.

I would love to have official furry Ratchet and Rivet to buy them for my little daughter. Rivet looks so adorable!

You'd never be able to get one because of.....

Everyone says they're not furry until the right gateway girl comes along. Whether it was Krystal, Carmelita, Lola, Sally Acorn, or Cheetara who was your personal "that girl", sooner or later someone will break you & there's no going back.

It might even be free for everyone, 5 years down the road. Just don't hold your breath because it ain't coming any time soon. Getting a cheap physical copy in 3-4 months would be your best bet.
yeah, id like to try out a demo or something similar, i think we deserve to know how games feel before spending $60+

Top Bottom