• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I don't remember you talking about it. :x You can tell me about it again though :D

I wouldn't mind getting some people to contact :D Might be fun.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=5afffefc49f9924957e4517cb986839f&board=8.0

Tigsource's collaboration board

Just post or look for people searching for artists.

I'll ask my friend when I see him online next if he knows of anyone looking for work. He just tossed a mutual friend of ours an art job a few days ago, so maybe he'll have something else.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=5afffefc49f9924957e4517cb986839f&board=8.0

Tigsource's collaboration board

Just post or look for people searching for artists.

I'll ask my friend when I see him online next if he knows of anyone looking for work. He just tossed a mutual friend of ours an art job a few days ago, so maybe he'll have something else.

Seeing this reminds me that I need to work on my pixel art skills :eek: I hate the program I have though. It's pretty awful.

I was thinking of doing a very simple looking adventure game for awhile:

pixelforestcuts.gif

I'm kind of bad at animation though:

charaaniwork.gif

Oh yeah, and I used this one for my first avatar when I got approved here:

mesprite6.gif

Speaking of art, where is my picture Lissar!

*SHAKES FIST*

I have a project I'm finishing up tonight, and after then I'll be free :D (for a little while)

RawPower

Banned
I have returned! For a bit anyway. ^_^ How fare you all? It just snowed a bit in NY so I can now claim I experienced winter this year. :)

Well hey, look who it is.

I didn't see any snow outside, but it was windy as all hell today. My asthma began acting up because of it. I should have brought my inhaler. I hope it's not like this tomorrow.

Seeing this reminds me that I need to work on my pixel art skills :eek: I hate the program I have though. It's pretty awful.

I was thinking of doing a very simple looking adventure game for awhile:

pixelforestcuts.gif

I'm kind of bad at animation though:

charaaniwork.gif

Oh yeah, and I used this one for my first avatar when I got approved here:

mesprite6.gif

I have a project I'm finishing up tonight, and after then I'll be free :D (for a little while)

What program?

I used GraphicsGale a while ago when I attempted to start making an XNA game, I thought that was quite good.

Made this with it:

fPwf5.gif

Lissar

Reluctant Member
What program?

I used GraphicsGale a while ago when I attempted to start making an XNA game, I thought that was quite good.

Made this with it:

fPwf5.gif

I use Pixen (which I believe is Mac only?) It is very buggy thought. I really want to replace it with something else :/

Laser, can you post your photobucket portfolio again? I want to show it to my friend.

Suuuuure.

http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/Lissar/Art Examples/

But I also put together something a bit more professional (though it has less pieces on it):

http://lissar.carbonmade.com/

edit: Yes Jason, it's your fault :<

where are you going off to

More like 'returned' to RP. I was in SD before and now NY with my aunt & uncle, so socializing, but late night I shall indulge more in my internet addiction.

Hiiii, H.Pro.

How goes things in the wintery north?

Hiiiiiiii, SA. I just got in this afternoon, so feeling a bit tired, but just had some great Thai food, so I'm feeling more human. Bitter wind, though!

Well hey, look who it is.

I didn't see any snow outside, but it was windy as all hell today. My asthma began acting up because of it. I should have brought my inhaler. I hope it's not like this tomorrow.

Hey, Raw. I'll be seeing you tomorrow anyway (right?), but I thought I'd pop in and say hi. Know I've been MIA of late. Agreed on the wind. Sooooo bad. Mah ears!

RawPower

Banned
When in doubt, blame Jason.

Hey, Raw. I'll be seeing you tomorrow anyway (right?), but I thought I'd pop in and say hi. Know I've been MIA of late. Agreed on the wind. Sooooo bad. Mah ears!

Probably, but no guarantees. It depends on how I'm feeling tomorrow, and what the weather looks like.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Procrastinating? Hohoho.

It's not like I'm 9 pages away from finishing this book and avoiding the hell out of it by posting on GAF. I wouldn't do THAT. That would be silly.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I love the look of this!

Thanks! :eek:

I wish I could make it, but whenever I bring it up my boyfriend says "You don't even know how to program, how are you going to make a game?"

This is where I tell you that my boyfriend is a programmer.

;.;

I wish I could make it, but whenever I bring it up my boyfriend says "You don't even know how to program, how are you going to make a game?"

;.;

I have no idea how to program, but I've had people already volunteering to help program and do the music for a game I haven't even finished writing yet.

.la1n

;.;

KC is a programmer

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I have no idea how to program, but I've had people already volunteering to help program and do the music for a game I haven't even finished writing yet.

Haha, I rarely talk about the things I work on to anyone though. And most of the people I do tell say they don't really care >>

Certainly reminds me of Trillby's Notes, Lissar.

:O Love that game.

On the East Coast, gals use the clever tactic of forcing their boyfriends to do things that they'd like done. This strategy is usually successful. Feel free to bring it over to the West.

That doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do :x I prefer the "ask and if he doesn't want to, so be it" method.

When in doubt, blame Jason.

Probably, but no guarantees. It depends on how I'm feeling tomorrow, and what the weather looks like.

Well, if it will set your mind at ease, I promise not to set anyone on fire... at the earlier meetup. :D

Anyone else procrastinating?

On sleep? Why yes! You?

Procrastinating? Hohoho.

It's not like I'm 9 pages away from finishing this book and avoiding the hell out of it by posting on GAF. I wouldn't do THAT. That would be silly.

Avoiding it because you don't want it to end, or avoiding it because gaf is just that bad? :)

Do it! I will be at work and school, so I and others who cannot make it have to live vicariously through you.

Awww... You're not coming? Who will lead off the dance part of the party, then?

;.;

Stop-claymation cut scenes that play whenever you select a move? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom