• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww... You're not coming? Who will lead off the dance part of the party, then?
This is why RawPower is going. He's gonna lead the dances. All he needs to remember is to lift his left arm to make the follower turn, and to keep his right arm on the shoulder blade, not the waist and definitely not the butt.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just had an awesome burger after playing basketball for a few hours, then it started pouring rain before we had to walk back to the cars.

Suede shoes don't like water guys.

leadbelly

Banned
KsmiP.jpg

"Sweet, someone remembered I exist."

Apart from all the corny lines that came out of his mouth, that one strand of fucking hair in the middle of his face made me want to punch the screen repeatedly!

God, if I never had the self control, I dread to think what would be left of my HDTV. :/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ahhh, finally, Bahamut.

I have to say, I am really enjoying this game. A lot of it is due to the style and setting which just really appeal to me. But the battle system is really something too, I imagine it will be emulated by games for years to come.

RawPower

Banned
If I ever try to go back into the "Show Off Your GF/Wife" thread, please stop me. Not that there's anything you can really do, but somehow it just makes me feel better to say that.

I just got in this afternoon, so feeling a bit tired, but just had some great Thai food, so I'm feeling more human. Bitter wind, though!
What Thai restaurant did you go to? Ayada is pretty great.

Anyway, I just spent nearly four hours at Mayahuel. Many drinks were involved, but I had a Del Maguey mescal that completely blew my mind. At $20 per serving, I suppose it should have. Fantastic staff there, resulting in a very pleasant, sleepy Sunday night.

Now the real question: Le Bernardin or Jean Georges for lunch tomorrow? Or perhaps the duck lunch at Momofuku Ssam? I guess I'll sleep on it.

If I ever try to go back into the "Show Off Your GF/Wife" thread, please stop me. Not that there's anything you can really do, but somehow it just makes me feel better to say that.

Don't look at it on Tuesday. That's when everyone really cries.

What Thai restaurant did you go to? Ayada is pretty great.

Anyway, I just spent nearly four hours at Mayahuel. Many drinks were involved, but I had a Del Maguey mescal that completely blew my mind. At $20 per serving, I suppose it should have. Fantastic staff there, resulting in a very pleasant, sleepy Sunday night.

Now the real question: Le Bernardin or Jean Georges for lunch tomorrow? Or perhaps the duck lunch at Momofuku Ssam? I guess I'll sleep on it.

...Are you an effing mind reader? That's exactly where we went... O_O We were going to go to Arunee because it's a favorite of mine (and closer), but my uncle said I should try this one while I'm here. It was pretty damn good (though the crispy squid at Arunee still has my heart).

And, damn you and your money or connections. Any of those choices will be amazing. I'm going to eat whatever my chef aunt prepares and play scrabble. That is bliss too.

...Are you an effing mind reader? That's exactly where we went... O_O We were going to go to Arunee because it's a favorite of mine (and closer), but my uncle said I should try this one while I'm here.
Seems like I've one-upped you brain-eating lady!

Both Ayada and Sripraphai are Thai destination places, and Ploy Thai, Chao Thai etc. are nearby too. Zabb Elee is probably the only one I'd bother with in Manhattan.

Oh i thought it was like

every tuesday was

hmm i'm a little drunk

Hah! I totally thought the same thing, but the only thing I'm drunk on is a Vita Gordita*.

Gonna visit mum, hopefully with some flowers, on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I'm going to bring my leftover jumbo pixi-stix and buy a bunch of v-day chocolates on clearance and gift them out to a meeting at my local (~40mins away) sci-fi club. Should be a good week.

* I actually had the beefy thing, not the gordita, but that sounds cooler

General launch is the 22nd. The 15th is for the First Edition Bundle, if you preordered it

I like that. Very often, I hear people complaining that they preordered something, and somehow they received it after it was already buyable in stores, so it felt pretty crappy. This way, it's fairly impossible for something like that to happen.

ZeroRay

Aright, finally done with my work! Seems like I wasn't the only one putting off stuff, this is GAF after all.

finished an essay, quiz and a case analysis. /brag

Time to read GAF!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I kid, generally. East Coast girls aren't mean. They're just quite assertive. Or, at least, enough of them are to make it a bit of a stereotype in my mind.

There is a difference between assertive and always trying to get your way though :x

Wow in addition to all the good taste in games and artistic talent it's like you've got a real conscience in there :p

I just figure I should treat others like I'd want to be treated :eek: It's not anything special.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I haven't been for a week...

Maybe I'll show up tomorrow :D Once this project is finished I'm giving myself a week off (I'm already way ahead.)

Puddles

Banned
While I procrastinated my way through most of college and the last few years since I graduated, I've been better at staying focused this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom