• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I should probably start making some games/demos for portfolio purposes.

Trying to think of what wouldn't be too difficult. I'm probably going to do an Advance Wars clone for my first project, any other ideas?

Acid08

Banned
Is there going to be a 3DS version? That's my defacto gaming platform right now.

OoT is still so awesome, way better with the improved look.
Mario Land 3D is so good! I beat the game and then another 8 worlds unlocked, so happy.
I've played Kid Icarus for about 2 hours, seems ok.

Acid08

Banned
It's not on 3DS. And KIU is better than okay. Is the best game on the system.

lol no fucking way it's better than Mario Land. I'm too addicted to OoT right now to really get into KIU but from what I've played it seems fun if a bit difficult to play without the stand.

edit: Mario Land 3D should be the system seller for anyone, that game is so fantastic.

RawPower

Banned
Definitely not.

It has all the charm and magic without the horrible N64 era 3D.

I played the Star Fox 64 remake too and it just didn't hold a candle to the original, at least for me. The fact that it had new (not to mention worse) voice actors also put me off to it.

Acid08

Banned
I played the Star Fox 64 remake too and it just didn't hold a candle to the original, at least for me. The fact that it had new (not to mention worse) voice actors also put me off to it.

Well OoT has no voice acting so go for it!

Seriously as a huge fan of that game I couldn't be more happy with the remake.

Zomba13

I felt it lost a lot due to lack of rumble. At the time that blew my mind. I loved feeling the ship bounce off the water and feeling every explosion.

I still really like the 3D version though.

I have a few random thoughts right now...

I think I soaked my mp3 player with too much soapy water, now it's going haywire. This thing has lasted me about 8 years, sad to see it finally go. Now I gotta think about my next one. I wish zunes were still viable.

Everytime I go to a place where they ask for my name they end up spelling it "Reuben", like the sandwich, not "Ruben" how I spell it :( I should tip people if they ever get it right the first time.

Girls in short denim skirts should know what happens when they sit down and don't cross their legs.

I find KIU being better than 3DL to not be a controversial thing at all. I also like SMG more than SMG 2 but thats mostly due to the experiences surrounding them and not the games themselves.

Stop using it when wet! Take out the battery if possible, rinse it with clean water, towel it iff and put it in a box with a desiccant for a while.

You stare?

On the first point, sadly I cannot open this thing without breaking it, it seems to be glued together rather than screwed.

On the second point, of course not, I glanced the first time then was like "oh god wtf" cause you kind of feel embarrassed for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom