• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2011 Edition!

ameratsu

rdZmA.jpg

l4d, dat high pounce

AcridMeat

Banned
jujubeads said:
600e57ff1fa6122297290308e67b4e1bf206e624.jpg

Maybe not the most dramatic pic, but some of my favorite moments in Homeworld 2 were spent just ogling the art, and watching the ships make those winding trails.

Completely agree. Have been meaning to reinstall it recently. I really hope there's a 3 in the future.

Sethos

Banned
This thread would have been twice as awesome if higher level painting programs were allowed. :( Would help us without a drawing tablet.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Fernando Rocker said:
No love for my Super Mario Galaxy image?

It took me almost an hour.

=(

Nobody commented on my SMW one either. Maybe people just don't like Mario.

OnPoint

Andrex said:
Nobody commented on my SMW one either. Maybe people just don't like Mario.

My Metroid/Kraid one from a few pages ago either. Disappointing, as I thought I did a great job on it.

I have a new laptop now and this is much harder with a touchpad than it was with the thinkpad dongle. anyways
MeBill.png

Saddest moment in gaming for me. A hundred times worse than when Aries died.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
pMnmu.png

Super Mario World

Guess the level!

Another SMW one. Timed myself and I spent exactly 46 minutes on it. Not happy with the proportions... but I think it came out OK.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
MYE said:
The Mario one's look great.

I'm doing one next :p

Mine?

And you're doing a Mario one next? A SMW one? :eek:

Edit- JPG kills my eyes though. >_< Save in PNG next time!

KAOz said:
You don't happen to have that one in a really high resolution? Would love to have that one on my wall.

Futurevoid said:
Wallpaper sized version please?:) That's incredible stuff.

RiZ III said:
That's friggen incredible. I'd buy that and put it on my wall if I found that at an art vendor.

Well I tweaked the image a bit for higher res (some strokes changed/deleted) and cropped it a bit. You can find it in the original size and a 1080p version below.

Thanks for the compliments. Make sure to take a pic if you actually hang this in your house ! :p

Original

1080p

Tomasooie

NintendoGal said:
I'm definitely horrible at this!

http://i.imgur.com/prFN8.jpg[IMG]

[spoiler]Ridge Racer 3D[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
I don't think it looks bad, but try a different tool -- the fading paintbrush one is kind of annoying for something like this. Unless you were going for that look.

I did actually because I can't draw straight lines to save my life. I also didn't have the patience for the straight line tool. Five minute quick and dirty. ;)

arrg you guys don't suck enough :\ time to bring the awful back!

pecco3mx3f.png

the cave entrance is in the wrong spot, i know. deal with it.

and a quickie..

pure_bladestone2xbn.png

Monster Hunter Tri and Demon's Souls.

Andrex said:
pMnmu.png

Super Mario World

Guess the level!

Another SMW one. Timed myself and I spent exactly 46 minutes on it. Not happy with the proportions... but I think it came out OK.

This is beautiful.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Andrex said:
:eek: You really mean it? <3 <3 <3 Thanks thanks thanks.
Dude, I just realized you added those diamonds by hand. Talk about dedication.

StevePharma said:
Well I tweaked the image a bit for higher res (some strokes changed/deleted) and cropped it a bit. You can find it in the original size and a 1080p version below.

Thanks for the compliments. Make sure to take a pic if you actually hang this in your house ! :p
YES. This is so going to be my wallpaper.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Jangaroo said:
Dude, I just realized you added those diamonds by hand. Talk about dedication.

I did copy/paste them, the circles, and the stars. But I kinda like the hand drawn effect on things, I'm trying to only use the circle/box/line tool when it makes the most sense... Like on the rotating platform.

Top Bottom