• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2011 Edition!

OnPoint

NeoandGeo said:
[IMGhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/NeoandGeo/aARONSgIF.jpg[/IMG]

I'll take your drawing one step further

14in1hu.gif

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Now that I have a Wacom tablet, I'll have to give this a try... when I get home.

^ Higgins picture up above is awesome.

I made some progress on my picture tonight.

I'm going to have to finish it on the weekend (and by progress I mean I spent only 5 minutes on it) but it's coming along well enough.

The advice that I have to try and make it shitter than it is... well I just can't help it.

EVERY time I start, I start doing crap and then I go into more minute detail and zoom in to make sure the lines are right and stuff.

Maybe I should just ban myself from zooming in haha.

I'm going to attempt it now and give myself no more than 10 minutes.

So here she is - happy with how it turned out... ended up taking me 25 minutes instead of 10... but oh well, was worth it :)

So this is my most anticipated game of 2011 (that I could represent easily in 25 minutes). Deus Ex HR is probably next :)

portal2anticipated1lfh.png

So it's Portal 2. I suppose it's not too hard to figure out what's happening? Have you seen the liquid trailer?

Edit - decided to fix the little error

Billychu said:
"Press button to release god" is how I read that. MARK THOSE SPOILERS!!!!!!!

I wonder if mine would have been a bit more "portal" if I had have left the instructions off the left wall and let the viewer decide what's going on...

Nahhh, it's fine :)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
damn some of yall are cheating using a tablet! For real thoughs, there are so many good ones - awesome job guys!

Love the Silent Hill, MGS3, and Wipeout HD ones!

elfinke

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7cLUi.jpg[/IMG]
Shadow of the Colossus

So so good. I loved the CTR one earlier in this thread also. Damn you guys are talented so'n'sos!

If it is a boringly quiet Friday afternoon at work (like it's shaping up to be...) I'm going to submit something I think.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
shaowebb said:
Are you kidding me? Majora's Mask itself is creepier than this senseless drivel.

The story that went along with it had its moments.

Typographenia said:
BEMYU.jpg

Psychonauts

I promise the next one will be a mouse only one.

I personally find it easier to not use a tablet and just use a mouse to draw on PC... I've never been able to connect the drawing action with an off site source, I always fuck it up and it takes me FOREVER.

However, I can't draw in as straight a line with the mouse, but I just use line tool for that if I'm bothering to care..

I've got something big planned :D

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Hooray! This year's thread is here and someone beat me to making it. :O

Here's my entry, but I'm making it a link because it contains a massive - and I mean MASSIVE - spoiler for Little King's Story's end section/final boss. Even though I worked out what the twist would be by the time I defeated the fourth/fifth king, it was still a really awesome twist.

PICTURE, BEWARE LKS SPOILERS

(Of course if nobody cares, I'll just re-edited and post it here anyway...)

Emitan

SovanJedi said:
Hooray! This year's thread is here and someone beat me to making it. :O

Here's my entry, but I'm making it a link because it contains a massive - and I mean MASSIVE - spoiler for Little King's Story's end section/final boss. Even though I worked out what the twist would be by the time I defeated the fourth/fifth king, it was still a really awesome twist.

PICTURE, BEWARE LKS SPOILERS

(Of course if nobody cares, I'll just re-edited and post it here anyway...)
That's a really awesome picture, but I've never played the game so I don't really know what I'm looking at.

Thoraxes

My favorite Video Game Character of all time, my favorite game of all time, and my favorite video game moment of all time. This scene was just plain awesome, and I go back and play through this all the time.

I can re-do/link it if I need to. Just let me know.

GodotMSPAINT.png

Top Bottom