• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2011 Edition!

Salsa

Posting in request of dr_octagon!

Neat idea, could be cool to make it happen again.

Here's the thread that started it all.
Here's the second one thread.
Here's the third thread.
Here's 2010's thread

SovanJedi's rules: MSPaint or some Mac equivalent only. Graphics tablets are fine since I use them. Spoilers are okay as long as they're not likely to cause a huge backlash in the thread (use your own judgement.) You can always just link to the image instead of posting it in the topic if you're unsure.

The most important thing you need to remember is this: PLEASE DON'T FEEL THAT YOU NEED ANY SKILL TO PARTICIPATE. Most people prefer the more dodgy drawings, and if we were having an actual art contest other paint programs could be used too. It's all about remembering the games we've played and what we think makes them awesome.

Anyway, GET DRAWING!

- My entry, from my 2010 GOTY:

pFlfO.png

get on it!

Stubo

So much love for these threads, looking forward to seeing more of the amazing work you guys put out. I'll try to scribble together a little something between writing this stupid paper.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice, I was hoping one of these would pop up soon. I have been playing a lot of awesome games I missed on the PC lately so I should have quite a few to do.

Nice pic, btw, almost rooks rike the real thing.

Also, since it's inevitable that it will come up, people should mention the game they're drawing. It's best when you put it in spoilers so we can still guess it.

Stubo

Any ideas what game my awful attempt is from? It's not finished, but it would only get less recognisable if I tried to put the main objects in here, so that's probably for the best.
x79vB.png

Drawing with a mouse sucks ass so I'm going for a more abstract theme here. I wonder if anyone will be able to get this one.

xsIa2.png

Skies of Arcadia

Stubo said:
Any ideas what game my awful attempt is from? It's not finished, but it would only get less recognisable if I tried to put the main objects in here, so that's probably for the best.
x79vB.png

GT5?

Top Bottom