• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Bull Kumite | March 28th |Ultra Street Fighter IV Invitational

pixelish

Stream dead.

I don't get why they chose French as official tournament language though, even if you're playing in Paris. Like 3 players even understand it, and most of your viewership won't either, so even if English isn't perfect for everyone, it would be the obvious choice for an international event like this.

At least they turned down the mic.

Edit: Stream alive again.

it's house commentary dummy. please respect the audience spectating at the venue itself.

Stream dead.

I don't get why they chose French as official tournament language though, even if you're playing in Paris. Like 3 players even understand it, and most of your viewership won't either, so even if English isn't perfect for everyone, it would be the obvious choice for an international event like this.

At least they turned down the mic.

Edit: Stream alive again.

umm

the audience is French

hitsugi

Infiltration wins with Decapre: wow no one knows how to handle his Decapre
Infiltration loses with Decapre: wow he needs to drop Decapre asap

hitsugi

I give Mago a lot of credit for sticking with Yang as long as he has.. I don't understand the devotion to that character, but I respect it.

lol 5 roundhouses to the face in a row...

Infiltration wins with Decapre: wow no one knows how to handle his Decapre
Infiltration loses with Decapre: wow he needs to drop Decapre asap

It's because of how he won. He gimmicked Europe and Japan to death. Constant raw scrambles from mid screen away into free damage because both European and Japanese players didn't know how to react to it. He tried that shit on America and got blown the fuck up. Bonchan adjusted as well. Basically he needs to work on other stuff with this character instead of relying on scrambles from half screen.

pixelish

someone explain

i have no idea what just happened

after the latest update patch on xbox 360, there's a chance that there will be an audio glitch which slows the game tremendously. this has happened in a couple of tournaments and capcom hasn't done anything to fix the glitch yet.

Top Bottom