• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i don't mind if we get to play as multiple characters again. i quite liked it in GTA V.

also i fully expect this to be delayed into 2018. rockstar love delays. all i really want is some screenshots right now.

I have nothing to add to discussion about the game but just wanted to say thanks to all the Gaffers who suggested that Rockstar should take Blood Meridian as an inspiration for the games narrative in this and the other thread,thanks to all of you i didn't completely miss out on this masterpiece.

Prurient

Banned
I have nothing to add to discussion about the game but just wanted to say thanks to all the Gaffers who suggested that Rockstar should take Blood Meridian as an inspiration for the games narrative in this and the other thread,thanks to all of you i didn't completely miss out on this masterpiece.

Now listen to the Earth album inspired by that book and wish that Rockstar used it for the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbPeZMpdSjE

Top Bottom