• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One BC causes impressive Amazon sales rank jump

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Brand new factory sealed from Amazon! Hell yeah!!!

Anyone know when the bc activates? Tonight at midnight?

J6T6pXj.jpg

SwolBro

Banned
This generation is honestly going to be known for "remastered" and "backwards compat" titles.

It's getting a bit sad.

_Legacy_

This generation is honestly going to be known for "remastered" and "backwards compat" titles.

It's getting a bit sad.

Absolute nonsense.

We've had some fantastic titles this gen in Bloodborne, Witcher 3 and Inside. E3 showed some awesome games to come as well, it's an exciting time.

I don't care at all for backwards compatibility....except for this title. GOTG. I never played Undead Nightmare either, though I bought that digitally. I rebought the game digitally in anticipation. Hopefully I'll have both tomorrow.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Why isn't Red Dead remastered already and on every current system and pc? People running TakeTwo are a bunch of knuckleheads.

Pretty Much. I got my remasterd Skyrim. I got my remastered FFXII. RDR was the last one left. They'll put GTA, Bully and the Warriors on pretty much anything, but RDR? noooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo.

I should just make all of the decisions.

Top Bottom