• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remaking the Legend - Halo 2: Anniversary is now available on Xbox Video

Nice to see Marty in there.
G46v93j.jpg

UberFrosh

Neo Member
Also can't watch it. It didn't show up in my library until I added /en-US/ to video.xbox.com, but then it still wouldn't let me watch after signing in with my account. Probably because of my .nl account. I find this basic shit that MS keeps screwing non-US guys over infuriating..

Slixshot

Banned
so some interesting stuff heard in the video...

Apparently Agent Locke is indeed a "spartan hunter".

Also, we can see a cut-scene of him talking to an elite that does NOT appear to be the Arbiter.
NP1rziu.jpg

uxiqYMZ.jpg

It is interesting to note that the graphical style looks different than what Blur did for the H2A cutscenes.
So I think it is safe to assume that this is one of the 'bookend' cutscenes for the MCC, and that this is similar to how the Halo 5 graphics will look as it is probably using assets from Halo 5.

Here you go MSFT

i4ztZvfcpGUwW.gif

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Watching now.

edit: scratch that, I have to tie up a new MS account on my work PC to watch this? Come on. :|

ValeYard

I honestly don't understand why. It's a documentary the made themselves. Why do they always do stuff like this.

Sometimes they can't do much about rights issues, but here I agree totally. However, after suffering through Xbox One's backward language settings nothing surprises me :)

Forsythia

Well, I logged into my US account (switching regions on the console doesn't help) and now I can finally watch it.

Region locking a documentary, wtf.

-PXG-

I watched this in the early hours of morning. Overall it's a good vidoc. It illustrates how much work was involved. I still wish every Halo 2 map got the anniversary treatment and not just six. That us my only complaint.

RoKKeR

Only a little ways through so far but I can't believe Marty just whipped up the Halo theme in like a weekend. Amazing, was nice to see him in the documentary.

It's a teaser for the announcement that he's back on the Halo score.

/dreams

Sterba

Watched this late last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Got me a bit nostalgic remembering H2 midnight launch, since I believe it was one of, if not the, first games I ever went to a midnight event for. Had been pretty uninterested in MCC, but now I'm on the hype train due to nostalgia.

jelly

That Attack the something or other guy, is he even a Halo fan or can't go outside his annoying slick. Quite a few people in this come across as PR drones or suits with fake emotion. Gets better though.

Nice to see Staten and Marty. Still like the Halo 2 LE behind the scenes.

RdN

Really great documentary. My hype for this collection is through the roof.. This next week better move FAST!

purg3

slept with Malkin
The music segment was definitely my favorite. Really shows you how iconic and amazing the sound of Halo is.

Top Bottom