• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder Arrested Development is on right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar! Doesn't come on here for two more hours.

And yes, it is a new episode. Sounds like it's going to be hilarious. Gob has been awesome this season.

calder

SHIT! I forgot, now I have to wait to the next airing in a few hours.

You let me down GAF. :( I rely on you to give me 15min warning!

keiichi

Is there a reason why all hispanic maids on tv are called Luepe?

wasn't that the name of the one from Sienfeld too?

Chicago...... and Star Wars
lol

jenov4

I busted out laughing seeing Tobias using the set toilet. That was great. :lol

The VIRGIN poster for George Michael was also funny. High School Kids will dig that one.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Man that was terrible - in a good way!! :lol

"Hey Star Dork!"

:lol

"You're still doing that?"

:lol

I swear - some of the writers on this show must surf GAF

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
George Michael - "I've only gotten better."
Michael - "You still do that?"

Ann - "How about you grab a shower curtain and come over to my place"

I loved the Roomba and how they expected it to act just like a housekeeper! I hope next episode is a little less out there. These past 4 episodes have been so crazy, much weirder than any of the episodes from Season 1.

jenov4

Some more LOL moments for me:

Oscar screaming out TERRORIST at the Indian Kid's campaign was great. :lol
Lindsay wearing that SLUT Tshirt.
Everyone laughing at George Michael's Star Wars Kid video.

Damn, best show evar!

When Mrs. Featherbottom shows up as Lucille's new maid, I was like "no... don't go down that pathway..." thankfully they didn't.

Steve Holt being Gob's son, would mean that now MAEBY has the crush on her cousin...

Bent Hamm

So I guess I was the only one to be really disappointed in tonight's episode? It had a couple of cute gags but it's gone incredibly down hill from the first season.
Have all of this season's shows been so ...bleh?

AirBrian

Anne: **...waiting for marriage sex talk...**
George Michael: "Alright, I'll do it. I'm in!"
Michael: "The campaign?"

:lol :lol

Tobias as
Mrs. Featherbottom: "Wherever your father is, I'm sure she loves you very much."

That and when he sung the line about the frosting going down your throat... god this show is so fucking brilliant.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Bent Hamm said:
So I guess I was the only one to be really disappointed in tonight's episode? It had a couple of cute gags but it's gone incredibly down hill from the first two seasons.
Uhh, this is the second season.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Bent Hamm said:
So I guess I was the only one to be really disappointed in tonight's episode? It had a couple of cute gags but it's gone incredibly down hill from the first two seasons.

I've been disappointed since Buster lost his hand. Seems way too weird and out there lately.

"I have to staple this arm onto a seal" and then Barry jumped the shark. If they're just making fun of sitcoms, man... long time to keep up a joke.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
IAmtheFMan said:
When Mrs. Featherbottom shows up as Lucille's new maid, I was like "no... don't go down that pathway..." thankfully they didn't.

Steve Holt being Gob's son, would mean that now MAEBY has the crush on her cousin...

Man I didn't even think of this!! You = pretty darn smart

Bent Hamm

Link said:
Uhh, this is the second season.
So it is. I've only been able to catch it on my roommate's dvd collection until tonight. Never really paid attention to what season I was watching.

android

Theoretical Magician
"I no dust Buster anymore"
"Fine I'll do it" :lol

"I've gotten better."
You're still doing that." :lol
Next week Ben Stiller is on as a rival magician.
I might be wrong but aren't the previews fake. Because last week they said Amy Poehler would be back and he would have to explain the sex they had as not consumating the marriage. Unless they skipped a episode.

robochimp

android said:
"I no dust Buster anymore"
"Fine I'll do it" :lol

"I've gotten better."
You're still doing that." :lol

I might be wrong but aren't the previews fake. Because last week they said Amy Poehler would be back and he would have to explain the sex they had as not consumating the marriage. Unless they skipped a episode.

It wasn't featured in the "preview" portion of the show, He must know from some other source

DumbNameD

I'm surprised they didn't
have Buster in his video do the impression of Luke at the end of Empire Strikes Back like George Michael did.

Socreges

Banned
http://www.tvtome.com/ArrestedDevelopment/season2.html
37. The Sword of Destiny
gs: Ben Stiller (Tony Wonder) Dick Van Patten ()

Gob and Buster team up for some magic tricks with the help of Buster's fake hand, but when Tony Wonder, a rival magician, starts to mentor them, somebody gets the finger. Meanwhile, Michael is forced to delegate some work when he's hospitalized and Lindsay teaches George Michael how to drive using the staircar.

b: 27-Mar-2005 pc: ARR-217

And Zach Braff is a guest star in three weeks. :)

Coop

Lathentar said:
Ben Stiller was on the cover of "Poof" in one episode.

poof-magician-sm.jpg

SFA_AOK

I've liked the last 3 or 4 episodes as I've been fairly disappointed with the second season in general. Hope it stays this way for the rest of the season. How many episodes left? Has the season been cut short like there was talk of a while back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom