• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera and the pedo problem (updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit.
Looks like I was too quick to believe LordPedo.

They're all trying hard to cover each others asses. That's all there is to understand.

If I didn't brought up the Casiopao stuff, they would have defend him too.

I'm using my informations very sparingly and I try to be as smart as I can (woman's tired mind, sorry) with what I have. It's a common tactic you learn in law school. I've been trained for 5 years at being a lawyer, glad to see everything come to use at some point.

Like I said earlier, they should try to be very careful at the way Resetera's staff and members words their stuff. I wouldn't be as confident as I am if I didn't know what I was talking about. :messenger_winking:

CyberPanda

Banned
They're all trying hard to cover each others asses. That's all there is to understand.

I'm using my informations very sparingly and I try to be as smart as I can (woman's tired mind, sorry) with what I have. It's a common tactic you learn in law school. I've been trained for 5 years at being a lawyer, glad to see everything come to use at some point.

Like I said earlier, they should try to be very careful at the way Resetera's staff and members words their stuff. I wouldn't be as confident as I am if I didn't know what I was talking about. :messenger_winking:
That’s what pedophiles do. They cover each other’s butt’s. It’s a sick fucking club.

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
I have to admit, i haven't read all the 24 pages on this thread, it's just too long.

I see some Era user came here to dissociates from OP, basically saying everthing was put in a wrong way, they weren't part of the conversation, they are different, etc.

I just want to say one thing: where the fuck were you when ERAmods banned tons of people preventing them to express their ideas just because they weren't consistent with mods ideology? It isn't funny you had to talk to this issue here on GAF 'cause on ERA this is basically impossible?

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
How can I defend myself without pointing out that the OP's story is wrong? I can't exactly say she's right and I'm right too, right?
I had poor judgement for the pics, and I've already said it. Some other posters seem fine with the fact that I'm explaining the situation here.

Your behavior makes a very odd way of successful defending of your character. It is almost as it it has the opposite look.

Anyway, you should stop talking or trying to defend your pictures.
It is not we here on GAF that will judge you. It is twitter and your former friends at ERA that will judge you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Unless you guys get this picked up by a major site (maybe I missed it has been?) Your not gonna reach the userbase there I think.

I believe a lot of places that would run the story and such would be listed as..
"Sites run by NAZI's we dont read/believe" etc..

Mombot and Metokur, hell even if Tim Pool ran with this, would be insta "fake nazi news" with many there.

JimiNutz

Banned

You're doing an amazing job, especially as English isn't your first language as well.

Cato

Banned
My issue is that people might come at my twitter account or something, not having read the new developments. I just don't want to be called a pedo by a ton of people I don't know.

That is very likely to happen. Remember, Twitter hate mobs do not distinguish between targets nor care about collateral damage.
Neither does the mods of your former friends at ERA.

Your best bet is probably to shut up and hope it blows over. And pray that kiwi farms will not get involved because then it will be a lot more un-fun that just an anonymous twitter handle being smeared.

Social media is a cancer and ERA is one of the worst forms.

Last edited:

Starfield

giphy.gif

Vayne

Neo Member
For future reference, you can edit your own posts and remove images.
You know how to edit a post right?

Do you have to edit it within a time limit? Since I was gonna erase the post where I quoted the fake, but I think I can't do it... or I don't know how

Last edited:

John Day

All is well and good, all these arguments pro and against these people, but when fakes start dropping in... all this goes to hell.

Please guys, this has been as civil as it can be, don’t ruin it.

Cato

Banned
That is very likely to happen. Remember, Twitter hate mobs do not distinguish between targets nor care about collateral damage.
Neither does the mods of your former friends at ERA.

Your best bet is probably to shut up and hope it blows over. And pray that kiwi farms will not get involved because then it will be a lot more un-fun that just an anonymous twitter handle being smeared.

Social media is a cancer and ERA is one of the worst forms.

L LordKano
Well, looks like it is too late for that now.
You feature quite prominently in the article. This is going to suck. :-(

Thank you mod! Wherever you are, thanks mate, thank you! I SPEAK, I LIVE!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ah crap never mind, censored again, does each post need to be verified? This how it works these days? Been out of the loop since pre-Era days.

Last edited:

Michele

you.
No, they can't come and say everything is fake. That's just ridiculous. I didn't know tweets were easy to fake, but shit like discord chatlogs are not easy to fake at all.

Can you provide me proof that the image was created on your computer yesterday? Maybe by making an screenshot of the created date of the original image you screenshotted?

Maybe it has to do with the tweets from Zhuge suddenly get met with pedo accusations suddenly.

Can you provide me proof that the image was created on your computer yesterday? Maybe by making an screenshot of the created date of the original image you screenshotted?

Maybe it has to do with the tweets from Zhuge suddenly get met with pedo accusations suddenly.
This whole thing is going to turn into some sort of cold war, isn't it, crazy times, still smell a big Neogaf redemption arc incoming. By the way, are all posts moderated individually now?

Last edited:

Vayne

Neo Member
Thank you mod! Wherever you are, thanks mate, thank you! I SPEAK, I LIVE!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ah crap never mind, censored again, does each post need to be verified? This how it works these days? Been out of the loop since pre-Era days.

You need a certain number of messages, I guess. My messages needed a verification when I registered, but now they don't.

Last edited:

Michele

you.
ReeraTakes said to let ZhugeEX' employee know about what he does in his time and then said that pedo apologists were at his company because the company just blocked him..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom