• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Sorry brainchild, I never meant for this to happen as I wanted to make fun of you forever. I'm just glad I chose to cap your VERIFIED status when I did.

zp9Hdhj.png

Props at getting a petty three day ban before your self-requested permaban kicks in.

Ah, so people not being too keen on Sanders is what pushed him over the edge. Not the constant racist, sexist, doxxing bullshit that goes on daily? Important to see where his priorities lie.

Last edited:

600Breezy

Lord of Ostia: People being arrested for shouting Allah Akhbar in a crowded movie theatre and running away.......is akshually Islamaphobia lmao

I always wonder if these people say these things in real life. Surely anyone who hears that would stomp him out?

June

Apparently if you think Jordan Peele was being pretentious in his latest comments (Peele called his own film, Us, a "Phenomenon" and "Iconic") then you are a low-key racist and just want to tear down famous black people.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Hi Neotards, your worst nightmare is back. You think i'm gonna play your games? Think again, you are pawns in the 4D chess i'm playing. You are so dumb, you can't understand someone of superior intellect. For the racist, bigots, basement dwellers of GAF, everyone is a troon/tranny/homo/dyke/radical leftie. Just admit that you are Kiwifarms with a different name. Which is why they call you their allies. That's how low this forum has fallen, becoming a sister site to a known doxxing forum. Of course, all this is allowed, if not encouraged by moderators (and the shower goblin), and accepted by the current userbase. If you think the way for GAF to survive, is to become this racist, alt-right shithole, then you better be sincere about it. As i said before, this is just a taste of what's to come. Enjoy it while it lasts. This is open warfare, you better be prepared for the blitzkrieg coming your way. You've been warned, grifter.

Some gold nuggets popping up today
Page 3 and you are transphobic if you attend these parties

Thought I'd pop into this thread and see what's up. Gender Reveal Parties? WTF? Like an unboxing on YouTube or something?

Kacho

Sorry brainchild, I never meant for this to happen as I wanted to make fun of you forever. I'm just glad I chose to cap your VERIFIED status when I did.

zp9Hdhj.png

Props at getting a petty three day ban before your self-requested permaban kicks in.

God damn, Era is bleeding people left and right. They got mods stepping down and vERAfied nobodies ditching the place.

Pretty soon they'll be handing out vERAfied status to people working at Sony call centers just for appearances' sake.

nush

God damn, Era is bleeding people left and right. They got mods stepping down and vERAfied nobodies ditching the place.

Pretty soon they'll be handing out vERAfied status to people working at Sony call centers just for appearances' sake.

you've had vERAfied members keeping the tag and hiding where they work and what they do for some time now.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Wtf is this forums obsession with Resetera? I guarantee you women loathing, trans fearing thundercunts that nobody over there gives a flying fuck what two dozen emotionally stunted man children and a shower goblin think.

Whos the shower goblin?

plz pick me

Apparently if you think Jordan Peele was being pretentious in his latest comments (Peele called his own film, Us, a "Phenomenon" and "Iconic") then you are a low-key racist and just want to tear down famous black people.

Us wasn't nearly as clever as Peele likes to pretend and actually got spectacularly outdone in its criticism of "privileged" people oppressing the poor by a fucking comic book movie later the same year.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I don't get it. Doesn't Ace mean Asexual? As in they have no sexual preference? Yet WLW means Woman who loves Women as in a fucking lesbian? As in a fucking sexual preference?

brap

Banned
I don't get it. Doesn't Ace mean Asexual? As in they have no sexual preference? Yet WLW means Woman who loves Women as in a fucking lesbian? As in a fucking sexual preference?
Oh my sweet summer child. You can love women without wanting to fuck them. She's asexual not aromantic.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
You know it's gotten worse over there when brainchild has had enough. He was extremely active over there. I think we should invite him over tbh. Let him see that free thought and opinion still has a place.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Let's not.
lol didn't think that would be a popular opinion. It's all good. It's just as a former reseteraer myself I think we should all have a path to redemption. Granted I never bought into their bullshit and spoke out against it.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
You know it's gotten worse over there when brainchild has had enough. He was extremely active over there. I think we should invite him over tbh. Let him see that free thought and opinion still has a place.
I've never interacted with the guy but I constantly hear that he's an insufferable prick with his head too far up his own ass, so I can't imagine him lasting too long over here. But I think GAF is pretty welcoming in terms of giving people a chance and letting them have their voice heard, as long as they're respectful about it.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The best one is Hobbes - Incident Manager 😂

might as well start handing out Mother or Autist tags
He uses it to proclaim some level of expertise in cloud computing.

Anyone whose ever worked for a large org where they have "Incident Management" knows they have little to do with computing; they literally are the people who get everyone on Skype calls when a server goes down to stay on people's asses to fix things. They need zero technical experience to do that. Basically project managers for emergency outages.

nush

He uses it to proclaim some level of expertise in cloud computing.

Anyone whose ever worked for a large org where they have "Incident Management" knows they have little to do with computing; they literally are the people who get everyone on Skype calls when a server goes down to stay on people's asses to fix things. They need zero technical experience to do that. Basically project managers for emergency outages.

I've had that as part of my job earning extra money to be on call. This description is 100% accurate. All I did was sit in the middle and pass on messages, was easy money as 99% of the time there were no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom