• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

2CdgMrY.jpg

This seems to be another scandal at 343 where Stinkles hasn't yet commented? Has he been banned for racism again that he hasn't answered? I think ERA should take a stand and deplatform one of the biggest franchises in gaming history. Fucking spastics probably would too.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...stant-in-character-during-an-audition.246433/

Jesus fuckn christ era, dude improvs a perfect moment while still im character and we gon get mad about it

"well think of the secretary, she was probably scared"
Title should have been 'Member when actor stayed in character throughout audition.'

I heard the assistant had some nasty views on BLM so she probably deserved it. That's how it works right? (The was a joke ERA mods reading this before you dox her and ruin her life)

Imagine thinking over the past few weeks that this is anything close to a problem Ubisoft have right now, or Troy Baker. Fucking space cadets.

BizzyBum

They despise successful individuals more than anything in the world.

To be fair, a lot of people not exclusive to Era hold resentment over successful individuals, however it really is personified there.

A good example was that thread on those Fortnite streamers buying a mansion. The amount of bitterness was sad.

I say let them have their safe space if that's what they want. I mean that earnestly. Problematic entities that could legitimately trigger their PTSD should be banned or restricted to talking about victims rather than being given a promotional platform.

Era wouldn't be even 1/10th as hated if they were clear about what the site is about, but they're not. They take these half-measures that no one is happy with to make things seem inclusive, but they don't seem to realize a middle ground is not possible. Whether large or not, there's always going to be a very vocal segment of the site not happy with what gets platformed, but they're too addicted to the place to leave, which is why there's no incentive to change. A site based around luxury consumer products largely made by big corporations is incompatible with the strain of social justice that staff is trying to promote, so what ends up happening is you get a bunch of people mad that they're going too far and a completely separate group of people mad that they aren't going far enough.

I just don't see what way forward they have without either large swathes of the site or a very vocal portion of the site exiting entirely. Are they really willing to ban big releases like Ubisoft products or CP2077 and lose a sizable chunk of their base? Are they really willing to let Kinsei and other militant members call everyone buying these products a horrible person with no consequences? They can only pick one or the other if they want the site to remain stable, and if they decide to just let the latter side scream into the void, that's only going to breed more and more resentment until whatever they want the site to be is no longer tenable.

This has to be the best interpretation I've read regarding the problems over there. Well said.

Last edited:
So the Spanish and Portuguese invade their favourite hotter part of the New World, decimate the local populations, create a smorgasbord of various corrupt failed states and they still get to play the victim to their white Anglo Francos on the northern continent. 😂

Zato

Banned
Bunch of weak cunts, if any of them are fucking I bet their partners are perpetually disappointed ( "do i have written consent to smack your ass?")

Fucking freaks, hopefully due to the majority of them fucking no one / guys / women with fake pussies ........ their spawn shouldnt infect the Earth too much.

Zato

Banned
So the Spanish and Portuguese invade their favourite hotter part of the New World, decimate the local populations, create a smorgasbord of various corrupt failed states and they still get to play the victim to their white Anglo Francos on the northern continent. 😂

Only not white in the US, where minority card is worth playing in the PC cancel, culture wars. Ask someone in Spain or Portugal and they will consider themselves Caucasian.

To be fair many in the US would as well, its these limp dick white liberal weirdos telling minorities whats wrong and how they should feel.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

It’s always the fucking whities
White ally: Latinx don't talk like that
Lantino: Not this Latinx shit again.
White ally: Don't you know you should be offended by Latinos as a term for a group of Latin Americans? It's your version of the N-word. I'll be outraged on your behalf, now sit down token Mexican person.
Latino: I'm from El Salvador
White ally: ...sorry I don't speak Mexican

White ally: Latinx don't talk like that
Lantino: Not this Latinx shit again.
White ally: Don't you know you should be offended by Latinos as a term for a group of Latin Americans? It's your version of the N-word. I'll be outraged on your behalf, now sit down token Mexican person.
Latino: I'm from El Salvador
White ally: ...sorry I don't speak Mexican

White alley. Such a dumb dumb word. Are these people in a war? They need allies? And only whites are considered allies because the whites have declared war to all the other races huh? What the fuck is this? White is hate word now...

30 years in the future: “Oh no he said the W word”

These fucking weirdos should go out more. Nobody wants to devour them.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
White alley. Such a dumb dumb word. Are these people in a war? They need allies? And only whites are considered allies because the whites have declared war to all the other races huh? What the fuck is this? White is hate word now...

30 years in the future: “Oh no he said the W word”

These fucking weirdos should go out more. Nobody wants to devour them.
To them, people on their side are nothing but useful tools to further their agenda. Therefore the obsession to have "allies". You'll notice they never use something like, say, "friends". They don't have friends.

I remember an old resetera post that was pretty much this: "I'm your ally, not your friend", in response to someone who called them friend. To me, it pretty much means "I only tolerate you because you're on my side".

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Lol how many JK Rowling threads do they have? A new one

haha i don't think you are going to fight against Twitter by posting a huge thread hyping every Tweet she makes or likes

F9Wsnn5.png

why are these feminist men so stupid?

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member

haha i don't think you are going to fight against Twitter by posting a huge thread hyping every Tweet she makes or likes

F9Wsnn5.png

Where did he copy and paste that comment from?

TrainedRage

Banned

They don't understand the article is talking about THEM! lmfao

Bartski

Gold Member
Last edited:
I selected all three... They can walk off a bridge.

If Era really cannot separate the art from the Artist they have no business consuming anything and will live an uneducated, bland life.

benjipwns

Banned

F9Wsnn5.png

It's extra funny because you'd think such well informed experts would know Twitter doesn't really make money this way. They're acting like Twitter, a 21st century content company, operates the same way as a 19th century content company, like say, The Baltimore Sun.

Who or what is a "terf" ?

God they have the lamest little fucking buzzwords for everything don't they?

They self/group hate based on the labels society and themselves perceive so in turn they wish to reverse label the so called silent majority or "normal" people to get a reaction and attention. It's also a defense mechanism when arguing, CIS is an example of this, it literally just means man or woman, male or female, how something like 95%+ of the population "normally" identify themselves. Why does it even have another label? You know why, they got a label so should you.

Ymir

It's extra funny because you'd think such well informed experts would know Twitter doesn't really make money this way. They're acting like Twitter, a 21st century content company, operates the same way as a 19th century content company, like say, The Baltimore Sun.
Even if they did, she doesn't post every day or multiple times usually. So she's not bringing people to twitter for her one tweet every 3 days or whatever. Even if you did constantly watch ads on twitter (lulz) and you banned JK Rowling, it would have literally zero impact on their bottom line.

SpiceRacz

F9Wsnn5.png

qnXWfcP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom