• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
they always have some uncle or family member who is a trumper in their made up stories

Classic narcissism again. They manage to overthrow their tyrant families and emerge as the only beacon of hope and truth from their families. They are lonely by choice. not because they are insufferable cunts but by choice and virtue!!! And they must tell the internet at once!!

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the funny thing is he says "my uncle googled Trump and realized he is a racist" (ok sure he did!)

then they say "violence won!"

no, you fucking moron, he googled it. he didn't threaten to punch a hole in Google. he calmly typed a question in and got a nonviolent response.

at any rate im going to guess that part of the story is 100% made up cos it's such a lame attempt at a lie

Tuff McNutt

the funny thing is he says "my uncle googled Trump and realized he is a racist" (ok sure he did!)

then they say "violence won!"

no, you fucking moron, he googled it. he didn't threaten to punch a hole in Google. he calmly typed a question in and got a nonviolent response.

at any rate im going to guess that part of the story is 100% made up cos it's such a lame attempt at a lie

I can buy the part about him being drunk, throwing a tantrum, and punching a hole in the wall. But 100% the uncle told his dumbass to either fix it or he was going to call the cops, throw him out, beat him up, etc.

I never buy any story on Era, especially when it involves them getting tough with someone. They're people that get triggered by the usage of "wrong" pronouns, I highly doubt any of them could be physically intimidating or handle themselves in a fight.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
clearly he is a loser that lives at home. you wouldn't punch a hole in your own house if you didn't live with parents.

maybe it's for the best that these types don't believe in family and don't believe in having kids. cut off that gene pool at the head.

Saruhashi

Banned
getting so drunk that you punch holes in the wall is a GOOD THING!

yes as long as you contextualize it in our stupid culture war, being a violent drunk is a virtue that should be celebrated!

DjEuzsG.png

Imagine sharing this and genuinely thinking that it makes you look like anything other than an really awful person.

Reading the thread it seems like "family member" was an uncle who he lives with.
Also that the argument started when his mother "pulled an all lives matter".

So it's not his fucking house it's his parents house.

The uncles crime was not understanding how Trump is racist. Probably said in an effort to defend the mother.

Imagine threatening your own mother and your uncle with violence and then doing damage to your family home and all because they don't share your views on politics.

LOL at how he is backtracking after a few posts all but calling him out on this shitty behaviour.
Better make up some bullshit about how my uncle changed his mind so it's all fine now.

Oh my uncle just Googled Trump and he's changed his mind now so the threats of violence were justified.
Haha. Suuuuuuure. "I'm gonna punch someone in this house if you don't do a Google search and agree with me".
Yup. Great approach.

It worked you guys!
It worked!
My mother said "all lives matter" so I freaked out and punched a hole in the wall!
Now my family have all changed their minds and will never vote Trump! Hurrah!
I scared them into it! Go me!

Yeah, you are a real stand up fellow.
Sure, why not just burn the house down? Lives are at stake after all. That'll teach em to vote differently from me.

Meanwhile the family just votes for Trump anyone but keeps it quiet because they live with an unhinged drunken lunatic who thinks violence and destruction is OK if it gets them what they want.

crumbs

FEAR WINS! VIOLENCE WINS! lol to see Reetards emulate those nazis they are always talking about

L5pBYma.png

get more drunk and destroy the rest of your parent's house! lives are at stake! is there something to punch in your bathroom?

uia27LV.png

Looking forward to the follow up post: "I punched the wall arguing with my other Trump-loving uncle and I hit a stud. They also mis-gendered me at urgent care."

Saruhashi

Banned
they always have some uncle or family member who is a trumper in their made up stories

I wouldn't be surprised if that's standard behavior for being indoctrinated into a cult.
You have a few people claiming something that is basically "I am so devoted to the cause that I abandoned my family".
Then others feel a kind of pressure to at least match that.

How often on there is there a story of someone giving it the old "I don't need no family" like some petulant 10 year old threatening to run away from home?
Seems pretty common.

I was even thinking how adopting identities such as "non binary" etc and the way they treat "deadnaming" is also part of cult indoctrination.
Giving people special titles and even entirely new identities to try and erase their connections back to their normal life.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
haha OP here banned themselves after falling for a homophobic smear campaign and denying to see any evidence otherwise because "The Intercept" is a forbidden source to this SJW. ended up making a giant ass out of themselves.

PQfSEX1.png

z2yU4br.png

embarrassing? its standard procedure at Reee.

RGyOV4d.png

"reflect on myself" = further naval gazing

Last edited:

Ymir

haha OP here banned themselves after falling for a homophobic smear campaign and denying to see any evidence otherwise because "The Intercept" is a forbidden source to this SJW. ended up making a giant ass out of themselves.

PQfSEX1.png

z2yU4br.png

embarrassing? its standard procedure at Reee.

RGyOV4d.png

"reflect on myself" = further naval gazing

They really have a hard on for this performative wokeness. I can assure you jack's package, no one gives two shits that you request a temp ban.

Ionian

yes as long as you contextualize it in our stupid culture war, being a violent drunk is a virtue that should be celebrated!

DjEuzsG.png

Something must have changed in the last 4 months to this 32 year old man.

6RtiDfU.jpg

2QuzN66.jpg

Something isn't adding up. More pathetic posts here;

notseqi

Just the idea of making a thread about this makes this guy a bit of a narcissist.
I wonder what he is trying to achieve.

Going from good bar-game to dating apps is a weird leap aswell. I call bullshit.

Ymir

6RtiDfU.jpg

2QuzN66.jpg

So he's angry alcoholic because he's an incel? I think that actually makes sense, most of ERA seems to be incels.

Just the idea of making a thread about this makes this guy a bit of a narcissist.
I wonder what he is trying to achieve.

Going from good bar-game to dating apps is a weird leap aswell. I call bullshit.

my guess is that he will eventually post a pic and turn out to be actually quite good looking, and everyone will tell him so and he'll get the boost he wanted.

VN1X

Banned
This should be mandatory viewing for everyone on Era. Hell, it should be on their landing page before you're allowed to even post there.

Who am I kidding though... it's more than likely this channel has already been 'deplatformed' by that lot lol.

Last edited:

Ymir

How long until someone comes in with "ackshully.. all cops are bastards, even if they accidentally do a good thing now and again"

(also, holy shit at that video whew)
She’s a woman so maybe she’s immune to ACAB, wouldn’t be the first good news story thread they’ve shitted up with ACAB

In a recent Cyberpunk 2077 thread, a couple of people were complaining about the lack of female V. in the marketing campaign...

...completely forgetting how the official Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter avatar has been female V. for quite a while now...and how the original 45-minute demo featured female V as well.

Facts don't matter. These people are impervious to facts.

And, of course, the thread just had to be hijacked by an activist who took it to heart to post a lengthy tirade about CDPR's always alleged but never shown transphobia.

dionysus

Yaldog
This should be mandatory viewing for everyone on Era. Hell, it should be on their landing page before you're allowed to even post there.

Who am I kidding though... it's more than likely this channel has already been 'deplatformed' by that lot lol.

Both sides equally bad bullshit.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Ah to be 14 and grounded again.
some middle school reject just shat this out

Ymir

It's always interesting when they take something very tame and assign deeply profound meaning to it. People, even celebrities, who are male have painted their nails before but they think they're a trendsetter. A ton of people only paint their pinky, I know carson daly painted his when he was on TV, different musicians have, many catchers in baseball do to help with giving hand signals, etc.

But he's unique, he's one of the people to go against the crowd, CONQUER his insecurities and LIBERATE HIS SOUL by painting his nails black once. OK

Dick Jones

Gold Member

The only thing I saw reading that.

fatty

DjEuzsG.png

It‘s funny seeing him complain about racism. Someone should point out that his avatar supports a racist movie* that likes to stereotype Indian culture.

NLQsk8e.jpg

*I have no problem with the movie but would find it amusing to hear how he doesn’t see himself as a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
It‘s funny seeing him complain about racism. Someone should point out that his avatar supports a racist movie* that likes to stereotype Indian culture.

NLQsk8e.jpg

*I have no problem with the movie but would find it amusing to hear how he doesn’t see himself as a hypocrite.

They never self reflect, it's always blaming and cancelling others.

jason10mm

Gold Member

6RtiDfU.jpg

2QuzN66.jpg

It's been a hot minute since I've been on any dating sites but back in the day I don't think ANY woman would click on a guy that had selfies in his profile. Why?

Because it meant YOU HAD NO LIFE! You should be posting pics of you doing all the shit you say you enjoy in your profile. You walking on the beach, climbing mountains, playing guitar, protesting the injustice of Starbucks, all that bullshit. A bathroom selfie is about the most pathetic pic a man can post.

The BEST pic is one where it is obvious you cut out some girl cuddled up to you. THAT says you are desirable to at least one woman, and the girl looking at it will immediately project all her insecurities on this mysterious unseen woman and try to compete with her.

Note ladies, this is the opposite for women. You should NOT post those "trimmed my many boyfriends out of all my pics" unless you want to project an image of sleeping around (yeah, yeah, I know it sucks, but welcome to double standards).

Regardless, there needs to be a "dating profile creation:101" for these guys so they don't doom themselves to sex dolls for all eternity. It ain't that hard.

Allforce

Last edited:

Ionian

Looks like he just used a sharpie on his arm. Honestly.

Bonus content.

rON6xYj.jpg

nush

NLQsk8e.jpg

Even less Era friendly than that, the Indian Character was played by a white actor.

nush

This mendinso guy is hilarious to watch melt down. "OH GET OFF YOURSELF."

He even made a "We need to talk about..." thread awhile back about this and I have no clue what the fuck he's arguing for. Just to make games have an Easy Mode for disabled people? That's gonna help someone who has a hook for a hand lemme tell ya.

Guessing his disability is like "Depression" or "Anxiety".

Edit: OH BOY I WAS RIGHT!!

I remember this from last time the vague catch all "disability" was actually epilepsy. So I think becuse he could have an attack it's enough to be "legally disabled" and sit around at home bitching and complaining and melting down on Ree with performative anger. I see he's copying the trans trenders by overloading his posts with "fucks".

He'll be one to keep an eye on after a November Trump win for sure.

Ionian

This mendinso guy is hilarious to watch melt down. "OH GET OFF YOURSELF."

He even made a "We need to talk about..." thread awhile back about this and I have no clue what the fuck he's arguing for. Just to make games have an Easy Mode for disabled people? That's gonna help someone who has a hook for a hand lemme tell ya.

Guessing his disability is like "Depression" or "Anxiety".

Edit: OH BOY I WAS RIGHT!!

Typed his username into Google, first result was his twitter and was titled;

"Just Your Local Gay Bara Furry Supporting #BLM "

Same dude, his posts are ... interesting to say the least. Same Avatar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom