• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel14

Banned
No joke. There are times socially where reading the room is important. How they use it, all they mean is bend the knee sinner, don’t say things we disagree with and then do it with an air of authority. It definitely is for betas.

Well, folks here thank our mods all the time because they do a good job and have a consistent vision for what they want Gaf to be.
I think they are monkeys with keyboards who just happens to write Shakespeare, but hey, whatever works.

No need to bootlick thou
Dont you bootlick to get something in return? My "return" was people attacking mods and a mod telling me "thanks but no thanks" and i got myself purposely banned soon thereafter...not seeing my licks really.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
well yeah, fair to a point, it's your site. as you can see right now though, places that believe in/allow free speech are under a lot of threat

After all that went on in the great schism, I'd thought this place was one of them
GAF has never been an absolute free speech zone. We have a ToS and enforce it. Things went too far in 2016-2017 and are back to more or less normal now. Only the most rotten dredges of the internet operate without standards.

Daffy Duck

uS0E8g.jpg

giphy.gif

the fuck are these fuck faces even typing?

Such fragility and Pearl clutching.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
they are a death cult. at this point, they have normalized and even celebrated the murder of nonviolent protesters, not just in riots like the most recent, but even random innocent bystanders in the middle of the day. dozens have died for their sick pursuit of power.

they spend all their time imagining violent boogeymen, and they have used the media to project this into the real world, with Trump as the center. essentially they are holding all of us hostage, because they are fucking lunatics, who are convinced they are victimized, while they hold all the reigns of power. this most recent riot was allowed to happen and it is no surprise it has become a Charlottesville style False Flag event. cue up the old "very fine people" lie for the millionth time. revv up that censorship, because we aren't totalitarian enough, Big Tech hasn't completely crushed the human spirit. Twitter, Google, and Facebook have all placed a trillion dollar bet that there is still plenty of water in that stone to squeeze out before it crushes into dust.

it fucking pisses me off more and more, when i think about the people who died. over two dozen people were killed because of the BLM/Antifa riots last year, including random bystanders, people who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, not even at riots. there were several black Trump supporters lynched in broad daylight by these "leftists" but you will never hear them chant "Say their name". no, their name does not matter. neither does the name of the unarmed woman killed by police the other day. the 4 people murdered by the state, who for some fucking reason LET THEM INTO THE BUILDING, and had cops taking photos with protesters, but well, we have to kill 4 people, because I guess they went into the wrong room. and they love it. the congressmen gave the policemen a standing ovation for gunning down the people they are representing. fucking evil sacks of shit, all of them. they are celebrating the death of this lady who was a veteran and put her life on the line for her country and only wanted answers which these people would rather just have her be shot and demonized instead because that is what is most politically advantageous for the sniveling cowards. they don't give a shit about any of it. they are fine living in the bliss of juvenile, ignorant, dehumanizing hatred & bigotry.

they are fine painting her as a villain. these fucking hypocrites are okay with capitol police shooting and killing an unarmed woman at a protest. not just okay with it, gleeful about it. that is a level of evil that i have no words for. there are people joking about this, seeing it as a great victory over fascism, while they cheer on corporations colluding with the government to shoot it's own people and cover it up. they removed a video of the sitting president telling people to go home before that happened, in order that their bogus narrative of him creating this violence be perpetuated. their fascistic control of the narrative has gone beyond MSM, they are directly influencing elections and the transfer of power. all the social media anti-Trumpers are in reality cheering on fascism while being so deluded that they think they are fighting it. they are not fighting fascism they are it's biggest proponents.

now we live in a world where people are cheering on Twitter having more power than the president. essentially we have given up all our democratic power, there is no voice of the people in government, and what voice we have matters not at all, if Jack Dorsey can decide to silence you no matter who you are, no matter how important it is that the public hear what you have to say. this is a real coup going on, an information coup, and it is being used by the lunatic left to sell us all out to Big Tech. toadies will handwave this and say "Twitter is not the government, they can't censor" but that is 20th century thinking, these Big Tech oligarchs have way the power to censor the sitting POTUS, im sorry that is fascist corporate control of the government. we now live in a totalitarian state and all the anti Trumpers are the ones who drove us there. by, ironically, trying to fight imaginary fascists. turns out it was always them.

the hypocrisy of their side this week has reached new heights. months of cheering on riots and looting suddenly replaced by a demand for decorum, an ultimate fealty to the dignity of congress. it was so important this lady not go into that room that she was shot and killed for it. previously, she volunteered to fight for her country, to put her life on the line, do what she is told, live in a strange land, put her body and mind on the line, but now, she is shot and killed, not while fighting a terrorist who is blowing up her friends with IEDs in the middle East, not while defending a shipment of supplies that is going to a town struggling to secure clean water from desert raider, but by a police officer protecting Chuck Schumer and the other millionaire cowards and THE IDEA of how sacred the building is? this is why she dies, this veteran, and we are going to trash her name over a lie? are you fucking serious with this fascist shit? fuck you.

history is going to look back on these times and separate things out, that is the only thing they have gotten right. but as to whether or not they are on the right side of history? all the fascists of the past said the literal same words. Hitler and his brown shirts were way into deplatforming. they lost.

Last edited:

Raven117

Dont you bootlick to get something in return? My "return" was people attacking mods and a mod telling me "thanks but no thanks" and i got myself purposely banned soon thereafter...not seeing my licks really.
Dude, no. This is sniveling bullshit. Give a compliment when a compliment is due without wanting something in return. No hidden agendas. Be straight up. Say what you mean, mean what you say. Respect yourself.

You seem well meaning enough, but I think you need to take a look about how you go about things because I’m willing to be this is not limited to the internet.

Chittagong

Gold Member

Marvel14

Banned
Dude, no. This is sniveling bullshit. Give a compliment when a compliment is due without wanting something in return. No hidden agendas. Be straight up. Say what you mean, mean what you say. Respect yourself.

You seem well meaning enough, but I think you need to take a look about how you go about things because I’m willing to be this is not limited to the internet.
I dont think you understood what i meant but let's leave it at that. Message received.

Ionian

the hypocrisy of their side this week has reached new heights. months of cheering on riots and looting suddenly replaced by a demand for decorum, an ultimate fealty to the dignity of congress. it was so important this lady not go into that room that she was shot and killed for it. previously, she volunteered to fight for her country, to put her life on the line, do what she is told, live in a strange land, put her body and mind on the line, but now, she is shot and killed, not while fighting a terrorist who is blowing up her friends with IEDs in the middle East, not while defending a shipment of supplies that is going to a town struggling to secure clean water from desert raider, but by a police officer protecting Chuck Schumer and the other millionaire cowards and THE IDEA of how sacred the building is? this is why she dies, this veteran, and we are going to trash her name over a lie? are you fucking serious with this fascist shit? fuck you.

history is going to look back on these times and separate things out, that is the only thing they have gotten right. but as to whether or not they are on the right side of history? all the fascists of the past said the literal same words. Hitler and his brown shirts were way into deplatforming. they lost.

Dude she had secret service agent pointing a gun at her and telling her she would be shot.

Even other protestors pointed it out.

She was shot.

EDIT: What did she possibly think it would achieve?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the tech billionaires who are censoring Trump have a million times more power than the robber barons from 100 years ago.

back then, there was a concerted call to bust the trusts, and we broke up the big corporations. i guess the world before World War 1 was more enlightened than it is now. nowadays, we have moron SJWs cheering on the robber barons, as they silence people.

we have people who think they are the voice of the downtrodden. the dreaded SJWs. they call themselves seekers of truth & justice, yet everything they do and believe is in support f corporate facsism overpowering democratic representational free speech.

it's a shame that these fuckheads have effectively set us back more than 100 years. their pro-corporate anti-free speech totalitarianism is going to be the ruin of us all.

Last edited:
they are a death cult. at this point, they have normalized and even celebrated the murder of nonviolent protesters, not just in riots like the most recent, but even random innocent bystanders in the middle of the day. dozens have died for their sick pursuit of power.

they spend all their time imagining violent boogeymen, and they have used the media to project this into the real world, with Trump as the center. essentially they are holding all of us hostage, because they are fucking lunatics, who are convinced they are victimized, while they hold all the reigns of power. this most recent riot was allowed to happen and it is no surprise it has become a Charlottesville style False Flag event. cue up the old "very fine people" lie for the millionth time. revv up that censorship, because we aren't totalitarian enough, Big Tech hasn't completely crushed the human spirit. Twitter, Google, and Facebook have all placed a trillion dollar bet that there is still plenty of water in that stone to squeeze out before it crushes into dust.

it fucking pisses me off more and more, when i think about the people who died. over two dozen people were killed because of the BLM/Antifa riots last year, including random bystanders, people who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, not even at riots. there were several black Trump supporters lynched in broad daylight by these "leftists" but you will never hear them chant "Say their name". no, their name does not matter. neither does the name of the unarmed woman killed by police the other day. the 4 people murdered by the state, who for some fucking reason LET THEM INTO THE BUILDING, and had cops taking photos with protesters, but well, we have to kill 4 people, because I guess they went into the wrong room. and they love it. the congressmen gave the policemen a standing ovation for gunning down the people they are representing. fucking evil sacks of shit, all of them. they are celebrating the death of this lady who was a veteran and put her life on the line for her country and only wanted answers which these people would rather just have her be shot and demonized instead because that is what is most politically advantageous for the sniveling cowards. they don't give a shit about any of it. they are fine living in the bliss of juvenile, ignorant, dehumanizing hatred & bigotry.

they are fine painting her as a villain. these fucking hypocrites are okay with capitol police shooting and killing an unarmed woman at a protest. not just okay with it, gleeful about it. that is a level of evil that i have no words for. there are people joking about this, seeing it as a great victory over fascism, while they cheer on corporations colluding with the government to shoot it's own people and cover it up. they removed a video of the sitting president telling people to go home before that happened, in order that their bogus narrative of him creating this violence be perpetuated. their fascistic control of the narrative has gone beyond MSM, they are directly influencing elections and the transfer of power. all the social media anti-Trumpers are in reality cheering on fascism while being so deluded that they think they are fighting it. they are not fighting fascism they are it's biggest proponents.

now we live in a world where people are cheering on Twitter having more power than the president. essentially we have given up all our democratic power, there is no voice of the people in government, and what voice we have matters not at all, if Jack Dorsey can decide to silence you no matter who you are, no matter how important it is that the public hear what you have to say. this is a real coup going on, an information coup, and it is being used by the lunatic left to sell us all out to Big Tech. toadies will handwave this and say "Twitter is not the government, they can't censor" but that is 20th century thinking, these Big Tech oligarchs have way the power to censor the sitting POTUS, im sorry that is fascist corporate control of the government. we now live in a totalitarian state and all the anti Trumpers are the ones who drove us there. by, ironically, trying to fight imaginary fascists. turns out it was always them.

god damn
agree 100%

Holy shit that's a Canadian.
Excel is one of the discord hit squad ring leaders....they have their own special area where they compile targets and go through people’s posting history
Damn.

Brand new to Neogaf, on a forum to discuss the state of ERA, share my experiences with folk i expected to be likeminded and folk already piling on negativity.

and yes being a mod on any discussion forum must have been a bitch in 2020

Thanks though...i think i needed it to be reemphasided that this format of anonymous engagement is badly limiting.

Will go discuss videogames and keep away from complex topics. Great tip!
if you have to think that hard about posting and you are in fear of the mods.....do you not see something wrong?

the whole idea of a discussion in a forum is exactly that....a discussion

how is banning users who have a different opinion or dog piling on someone because it doesn’t fit in with the groupthink an actual discussion??...you can tip toe around threads all you like to avoid confrontation but the reality is you are all cattle over there and if one sheep happens to grow a brain and wander from the flock you are banned

enjoy your time here and please realise that you can use your own brain here....dont waste it recycling reeee type threads...enjoy gaming...have a little fun and stay out of the politics forum until you are at least accustomed to free thought

and welcome :)

nush

Gold Member
The guy trying to transition in secret while he's locked down with his wife is back with another wall of text. Excerpts.

Hv9m9Z9.png
hNtT9N7.png

I'm calling it again, she's going to think he's having an affair, she's already getting suspicious. He's started taking care of his appearance, is shitfy on the PC, closing down browser windows if she comes close. If the wife finds the secret stash of makeup as well this is going to blow up.

Last edited:

ManofOne

Plus Member
The guy trying to transition in secret while he's locked down with his wife is back with another wall of text. Excerpts.

Hv9m9Z9.png
hNtT9N7.png

I'm calling it again, she's going to think he's having an affair, she's already getting suspicious. He's started taking care of his appearance, is shitfy on the PC, closing down browser windows if she comes close. If the wife finds the secret stash of makeup as well this is going to blow up.

What's the story behind this?

Marvel14

Banned
Excel is one of the discord hit squad ring leaders....they have their own special area where they compile targets and go through people’s posting history

if you have to think that hard about posting and you are in fear of the mods.....do you not see something wrong?

the whole idea of a discussion in a forum is exactly that....a discussion

how is banning users who have a different opinion or dog piling on someone because it doesn’t fit in with the groupthink an actual discussion??...you can tip toe around threads all you like to avoid confrontation but the reality is you are all cattle over there and if one sheep happens to grow a brain and wander from the flock you are banned

enjoy your time here and please realise that you can use your own brain here....dont waste it recycling reeee type threads...enjoy gaming...have a little fun and stay out of the politics forum until you are at least accustomed to free thought

and welcome :)
Thanks for the welcome. I love free thought but am getting tired with self aggrandizing, backslapping negativity.

I wasn't expecting my post history on era to be criticised and mocked on my first post but hey ho need to keep reminding Myself that anonimity allows people to be more cutting and unforgiving.

I've had more fruitful discussions with passionate Trump supporters than on Resetera threads. A sentence i never thought I'd ever write.

Ionian

Maybe she is dumb and can't see the signs. How has she not realised the poster has a female penis?

I need answers

She was shoplifting in LIDL and a fruit popped out. See it all the time.

Edit: reply was meant for @dickjones. haha

Edit 2 : no idea why, I tried to edit it more than once.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome. I love free thought but am getting tired with self aggrandizing, backslapping negativity.

I wasn't expecting my post history on era to be criticised and mocked on my first post but hey ho need to keep reminding Myself that anonimity allows people to be more cutting and unforgiving.

I've had more fruitful discussions with passionate Trump supporters than on Resetera threads. A sentence i never thought I'd ever write.
It is a discussion on era :)....I’m sure many of us have posted dumb shit somewhere and have a laugh at digging it up...take it on the chin and move on

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I hadn't looked at the site in months, but Kiwifarms is now a Twitter-like site? This old news?

JSoup

Banned
I hadn't looked at the site in months, but Kiwifarms is now a Twitter-like site? This old news?

If you'd read the single post there, you'd see they are having server issues.
That's what the face of the site looks like when it's down. They've been talking about possibly pulling the site altogether if shit went too far sideways.

Sigh. This is literally the Era mentality all over again.

So much has changed, yet so much remains the same.
Expect the internet to get a hell of a lot less fun over the next few months, authoritarians young enough to understand the nature of the internet are coming into power worldwide. I'll take the overall health of the last free gaming forum over an absurd news aggregate thread that will still be talked about in Politics anyway.

Clown World is not a thread on NeoGaf, it's in our hearts.

Cyberpunkd

Hv9m9Z9.png
hNtT9N7.png

Jesus Christ at this quote:

‘It doesn’t mean she will be willing to stay with a woman, but she might maybe be willing to try and be flexible there’.

Isn’t this exactly the same argument people use to dismiss homosexuality? ‘C’mon, if you just try hard enough you will like the opposite gender!’.

Then again the self pity and admission he is a sack of fat might make things easier for the wife.

Gold Member
Lol..that wasnt my objective at all. If you'd read my 3 act play you'd see its pretty obvious.

I was sick of all the bloody negativity, noticed there wasnt a single thread praising anyone, 2020 really was a nightmare year and i like to go against the grain. It didn't even last a bloody page before a mod responded with "we dont do it for the thanks" and 80% of the posts were angry put downs. - A highly poisonous atmosphere which i can see lurks here as well.

it's always good to get an early heads up!
You know what, you don’t seem all bad. I respect you for taking my comment as it was meant (a joke) and not going full Reee.

I think your intentions may have been good, 2020 was a shite year for sure. Unfortunately when you are praising people such as the crazed half dwarf Nephatine its going to raise some eyebrows in these parts. Have a read back in the thread a bit (don’t need to go far back) to see what the mods there are really like mate 👍

Dick Jones

Gold Member
She was shoplifting in LIDL and a fruit popped out. See it all the time.

Edit: reply was meant for @dickjones. haha

Edit 2 : no idea why, I tried to edit it more than once.
I'm sure LIDL will have something on special offer in the middle aisle to help his transformation soon. If not, he can buy a canoe or something.

ManofOne

Plus Member
nush nush , I just went down a rabbit hole and I am more confused than ever. So God bless you sir.

I wonder how many people on REEE feel that they must be something they're obviously not in order to feel socially accepted or be someone on that board.

The deeper I went, the worst it got and a majority of people aren't offering healthy advice.

Last edited:

Balboa

Hv9m9Z9.png
hNtT9N7.png

Has anyone dared to suggest he seek professional help yet? INSTA-BAN. Or are they all welcoming him to their club and congratulating the guy for potentially destroying his life on a whim?

Hudo

Some disgusting comments in this thread, they really are scum.

DybxQio.jpg
Well, it is the same forum/community that dared Etika (a famous Nintendo Youtuber) to kill himself when he had is depression episode and made fun of him. When he then actually proceeded to kill himself, suddenly they were all like "RIP :'(". Two-faced fucking bastards. That was also the time when I realized what kinda people are on ERA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom