• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera reflects: This place sucks. We want GAF back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
At the risk of derailing the thread, I'm curious. You seem to at least right-leaning if not outright conservative,
Correct.

but you're aware of NPD and its symptoms.
Unfortunately, yes. That is because of family relations.

Do you recognize these symptoms in Trump? To me I can't imagine a more textbook case of NPD, manipulative, grandiose, completely unable to process criticism or even advice, capriciousness, implulsiveness, and he even puts his name in gold letters on top of his buildings. Politics aside, is that something you've also noticed?
I'm conservative but didn't vote for Trump. He is turning out a lot better than I expected, though. I can see some aspects of narcissicm here but when I think of NPD I don't simply think of manipulative, grandoise, impulsiveness, etc like you listed. Trump has a YUGE ego. I don't think he has NPD. A "narcissist" in the traditional sense is not the same thing as NPD. It has less to do with ego and more to do with a psychologically-fragile person who has to hold up a false "self", and other people are their mirrors. The better you reflect their ideal self, the more the NPD clings to you. That's why children of NPD parents are often groomed to speak well of their parents and support their parent's every decision. They want "followers", not just fame.

To me, the heart of NPD that differentiates it from a huge ego or maybe a more sociopathic personality is that the NPD person does it all for the explicit purpose of extracting emotion from a person. Not from "people in general", but individual people with whom they have personal contact. Fame is not what NPDs want, although it may help them get what they want (emotional energy). As such, it isn't their public "narcissistic" behavior that you have to look for. It's what they do in more intimate settings with small groups of people. A famous NPD would be more interested in humiliating their target while among a closely-knit group of friends instead of surrounding themselves with two women on each arm, if that gives a better idea of how it would manifest in public.

Trump seems like a normal egotistical person.

As an aside, I hate using terms like "emotional energy" because that sounds like crystal-healing or similar nonsense. I don't know a better term for it. Emotional investment? I don't know. I hope my explanations are coming through clearly in spite of it.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Despite only being a lurker on Oldgaf... I remember a lot of threads asking "what is the consensus on X topic"?

Oldgaf and ResetEra are about consensus. They can't deal with different opinions. The concept of Consensus is a way to shut down debates. I love the fact that we can express ourselves here and not have to hate each other when we think differently. This forum has removed a cancer and improved a great deal.

HyGogg

Banned
A "narcissist" in the traditional sense is not the same thing as NPD.
Agreed, and an important distinction to make, and yet I still think Trump ticks every single box of the personality disorder.

It has less to do with ego and more to do with a psychologically-fragile person who has to hold up a false "self", and other people are their mirrors.
Yes, and interestingly enough it's created in one of two ways -- being over-praised or over-criticized. Trump was the latter -- his father Fred was cruel and harsh, and drove Don's brother to suicide. Don, on the other hand, I believed developed NPD as a psychological defense mechanism.

To me, the heart of NPD that differentiates it from a huge ego or maybe a more sociopathic personality is that the NPD person does it all for the express purpose of extracting emotion from a person.
That's more of a BPD trait, where a fear of abandonment creates a need to constantly test/challenge relationships while manipulating them to stay engaged, a behavior they call "splitting," which is about the most emotionally draining shit you'll ever deal with. NPD and BPD (as well as ASPD) are often co-morbid and cross-over a lot, but they're not the same thing. NPD is defined as having a majority of the following features:

1. Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people -- I think this one speaks for itself
  2. Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc. -- Literally Trump's life story
  3. Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions -- Nobody does it better
  4. Needing continual admiration from others -- Like needing to hold rallies every two weeks despite the campaign being over for 2 years?
  5. Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others -- The man's catch phrase is "you're fired" and he's gutted his staff over obedience disputes.
  6. Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain -- A long history of exploitive business practices involving intentionally not paying people, for example
  7. Unwilling to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people -- Ambiguous if he's unwilling/unable, but I've never seen him clearly demonstrate that he can.
  8. Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them -- The latter part seems obvious at least. Perhaps not the former.
  9. Pompous and arrogant demeanor -- 'Nuff said

There's a range of sub-types of narcissist and they're not all exactly the same, so I appreciated that he might be a bit different from the PwNPD in your life, but there's a hell of a lot of smoke there beyond "normal."

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Agreed, and an important distinction to make, and yet I still think Trump ticks every single box of the personality disorder.

Yes, and interestingly enough it's created in one of two ways -- being over-praised or over-criticized. Trump was the latter -- his father Fred was cruel and harsh, and drove Don's brother to suicide. Don, on the other hand, I believed developed NPD as a psychological defense mechanism.

That's more of a BPD trait, where a fear of abandonment creates a need to constantly test/challenge relationships while manipulating them to stay engaged, a behavior they call "splitting," which is about the most emotionally draining shit you'll ever deal with. NPD and BPD (as well as ASPD) are often co-morbid and cross-over a lot, but they're not the same thing. NPD is defined as having a majority of the following features:

1. Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people -- I think this one speaks for itself
  2. Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc. -- Literally Trump's life story
  3. Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions -- Nobody does it better
  4. Needing continual admiration from others -- Like needing to hold rallies every two weeks despite the campaign being over for 2 years?
  5. Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others -- The man's catch phrase is "you're fired" and he's gutted his staff over obedience disputes.
  6. Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain -- A long history of exploitive business practices involving intentionally not paying people, for example
  7. Unwilling to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people -- Ambiguous if he's unwilling/unable, but I've never seen him clearly demonstrate that he can.
  8. Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them -- The latter part seems obvious at least. Perhaps not the former.
  9. Pompous and arrogant demeanor -- 'Nuff said

There's a range of sub-types of narcissist and they're not all exactly the same, so I appreciated that he might be a bit different from the PwNPD in your life, but there's a hell of a lot of smoke there beyond "normal."
I appreciate the detailed rundown. I can see what you're describing now, and it makes sense. I guess I always assumed he was labelled as a narcissist because of his ego and public displays, but I was not aware of the longer-standing behaviors that you mentioned.

For context, my understanding of NPDs was limited primarily to the characteristics of an "overt" versus a "covert" narcissist, since my wife and I were dealing with one of each. So admittedly, our focus was not the behavior of Trump or other political figures.

Thanks again for the rundown.

Xenon

That other forum or this old one is a living example of a slippery slope. Having been a member since the Dreamcast/pre PS2 era, called Gaming Age Forums then, I remember it starting out as simply trying to keep discussions civil. GAF was pretty crazy back then but still had it's limits. But as it's gained notoriety it made efforts to elevate the conversation and its tone. I think it was in this stage it got split off to NeoGaf. It still was very male-centric so things like the hot girl thread still existed. Eventually they were removed to make it more welcoming to a more diverse base, which I thought was totally cool. Moderation went out of their way to protect other users from harassment for those less welcoming to the change and banned those who couldn't comply. But soon that changed from harassment, to combative, to argumentative, and eventually simple disagreement with beliefs held by prominent members or some of the more progressive oriented mods. Eventually the line was that the site was a safezone for those to express there issues with gaming without fear of well... disagreement. People were banned so often it got to the point where I'm sure many members avoided the discussion completely. I'd like to think it hit bottom but the jury is still out.

I have to say coming back here is so refreshing. It's simply nice to be able to express my opinions without arbiters looking for something to find wrong with my opinions or more importantly me as a person. Sure I have to read things I don't necessarily agree with in tone or principle. But hey thats life.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Oldgaf and ResetEra are about consensus. They can't deal with different opinions. The concept of Consensus is a way to shut down debates. I love the fact that we can express ourselves here and not have to hate each other when we think differently. This forum has removed a cancer and improved a great deal.

Yeah, I think now, especially with the likes system you can generally see the traction a person position makes in terms of resonating with people.

Kadayi

Banned
Yeah, the mods are too strict there, and it's not as fun as oldgaf. But honestly this place is too far gone in the opposite direction.

You haven't posted since last October up until now, so whom exactly are you hoping to convince that you remotely know what you're talking about? GAF is 10% Nazi? What is this? I mean seriously dude if you're going to work your way up to getting banned with sweeping generalisations against the active community you should be swinging large. "GAF is at least 50% Nazi now" is the way to go here. I mean that's putting you into drunken Dan Harmon territory. 10%.....no ones going to remember you when you're gone...

giphy.gif

M3Freak

Banned
I never left GAF. I have too many memories of this place. Everyone that left was...weird.

Long live the GAF army.

Despite only being a lurker on Oldgaf... I remember a lot of threads asking "what is the consensus on X topic"?

Something that always creeps me out on Reset and Neogaf is how easily people believe and agree with other people.

By this I mean stuff like those threads based on a YouTube video. "Why Apocalypto is a Nazi Movie - A Video Essay by SomeDumbFuck". And they all nod their heads in approval! Or a Prominent Member writes a long diatribe about how he was once profiled by a guy looking at him from across the street and there's always a bunch of replies like "wow thanks for educating me" "as a white CIS male I obviously don't know what it's like to be you, thank you for this post".

What happened to critical thought? Some people can put together a video or write better and suddenly they're the experts? Would you let a janitor or a teleseminar marketer influence your political views? They just have a loud mouth. Experts in a field hold a position in that field - and when you're making hour-long youtube videos, you may earn a good living, but you're not an expert. You're the modern equivalent of a radio amateur.

Kururu

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Staff Member
I'm definitely not saying everyone on GAF are Nazi sympathizers, far from it. But even if it's just 10%. I don't want to be around them.

Can you point to the Nazi sympathizers on this board?

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
The idea behind a safe space is not that you stay there, it's that you go there to recover from the exhaustion faced elsewhere.
It works counter-productive in their case, because instead of actively dealing with their shit (Like, helping a brother out), they used the platform to fire back. Forums shouldn't be used and abused to weaponize narratives on the internet.

Because in the end that shit does nothing to improve your actual life in the outside world. Its like the plot of Ready Player One except you are always the one chased as a ghost. All it does is generate a lot of hot air on the Interweb that actively hurts others who do see their personal situations threatened.

I mean, do you think the folks at ERA give a crap when, in so small part due to them, they get employees from companies fired over tweets? Do you think they actually care when companies are forced by social media pressure to issue an apology - That you know from the get-go will never be accepted even if they would announce to dissolve the entire company?

These caring people don't care about nobodies personal lives, when it does not affect them. As soon as it starts affecting them, then everyone else is supposed to understand, or else you are a bigot or a transphobe. Reality does not work that way. Why be cheering for the fact that yes, your complaints on a forum (indirectly) caused someone to get fired on their job? I rather would want to be feeling empathy, when shit goes down personally. *

*Note, this is also something GAF needs to improve over time with. As much as i love to point fingers at others, ill also have to reflect upon my own here. In an ideal world, i would have pushed for cooperation between the two nations. But for now, all i can do is make proper threads, write proper posts, help other members out.

Yeah, I think now, especially with the likes system you can generally see the traction a person position makes in terms of resonating with people.
Hence i am not too fond of the like system. It encourages for people to do oneliners that others can easily agree with so they can save themselves a post. But that is a given with any like system in general

Kadayi

Banned
Hence i am not too fond of the like system. It encourages for people to do oneliners that others can easily agree with so they can save themselves a post. But that is a given with any like system in general

I don't think it's perfect, but I find it a good way of expressing approval of a post to the poster without necessarily quoting and adding because sometimes there isn't anything else to add to what someone has said. Personally, I'm not a fast typist so I don't post unless I feel the time investment warrants it and I have something to contribute.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
They want GAF back but the GAF that let them run wild. They don't want this GAF.

This! Guys, oh so much, this!

You don't understand that their actions and sometimes, even the lack of actions has turned Old-Gaf to the echo-chamber it was.

Those people, should they return from their self-bans, are going to bring their policies that made Old-Gaf an authoritarian cesspool of negativity and identity politics.

Like the member I quoted said, those guys don't want THIS Gaf, they want THEIR own Gaf, or worse, they want their Resetera, but with less strict moderation for micro-aggressions and more victim pool to pile up and thread-bait into their bans.

Don't forget; they are by most far, SJWs, and worse, REJECT SJWs, they won't become tolerant and respectful (or useful) members of society or this forum simply because they are changing sites, they will carry their own baggage with them and will use them as a crudgel against the members of this site, so they can put on a good face and virtue signalling points with the unhidged overlords that run resetera.

They had their chance to come clean and create something better than Old-Gaf when it imploded, they wasted it by making something way worse, they made their bed, they can now sleep on it.

I don't know about you, but I don't wish to be called or implied to be sexist, misogynist and other epithets because I like beautiful women in beautiful outfits in my games.

mrkgoo

I do somewhat miss old GAF, but I don't think Resetera is it.

This place has changed too, I don't post as often, but I do visit still, like an old stomping ground.

It's all OK. Things change, I accept it and move with it. I'm wasting less time on internet forums at least, probably a healthy thing in the long run.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I don't think it's perfect, but I find it a good way of expressing approval of a post to the poster without necessarily quoting and adding because sometimes there isn't anything else to add to what someone has said. Personally, I'm not a fast typist so I don't post unless I feel the time investment warrants it and I have something to contribute.
Ofcourse you are. You are a keyboard cat. That is to be expected. :messenger_beaming:

Its just something i am observing here. In high-speed threads, often the first 10 replies see so many people like a post which is just a oneliner, and they like it because summarizes the truth. I am more for a system that encourages critical thought amongst its users. That does mean threads will get slower paced, but quality rises.

But like i said, that is a negative by-effect of any like system really. Its just a social hack to agree with a user. I do have some ideas that may help getting a more balanced out discussion in these threads, but here is not the thread for that :)

Nethernova

this place almost feels like gaf of old now, like the gaming age forum days. You can actually have differing opinions and talk about
I do somewhat miss old GAF, but I don't think Resetera is it.

This place has changed too, I don't post as often, but I do visit still, like an old stomping ground.

It's all OK. Things change, I accept it and move with it. I'm wasting less time on internet forums at least, probably a healthy thing in the long run.

The best gaf was circa Dreamcast gaf 1999. The best period. The worst gaf was just before the resetera startup. That gaf was intolerable. Current gaf is a good middle ground. Can disagree and I see two sides to everything with no direct bias from moderation (yet)

LordPezix

I've been on GAF since 2006. This is still my go to place for video game/chill stuff.

Literally the only thing I miss was the very active MarkMan Pick Up threads. It was really cool checking out what people bought or built.

And that is it. I actually prefer the slower discussions due to lower member count. I remember back when you would post on a thread and literally an hour would go by and the thread would have +6 pages. I know some members live on this site but for people like me it was a bit much to follow sometimes. Now I don't have that problem.

Malakhov

Banned
One thing scares me though, is that they come back in mass. I hope evilore will keep his focus and continue to work on the forum as it's going right now, we've never been so free in years now on GAF.

this place almost feels like gaf of old now, like the gaming age forum days. You can actually have differing opinions and talk about

Exactly, I joined in 2004, 14 years ago. And I disapeared for years because of what this place had turned into.

Last edited:

Malakhov

Banned
Otherwise feel free. Just yesterday I saw someone say "fuck Trump and Fuck all pigs!" It's punching up, ha ha.
Wow, what an example, something bad about Trump wasnt moderated? :lollipop_unamused:

I was banned for saying Hilary was a criminal, here, on this very forum, when these idiots were in charge.

But yeah, fuck trump and his pigs is alright.

Last edited:

Kururu

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Staff Member
One thing scares me though, is that they come back in mass. I hope evilore will keep his focus and continue to work on the forum as it's going right now, we've never been so free in years now on GAF.

I can't speak directly for Evilore obviously but our mod team is dedicated to making sure discussion is a thing on NeoGAF, including dissent or less popular opinions. We talk through posts and don't rush to ban. We have different opinions and stick with the TOS on the site. Personal opinions—as long as respectful to other members—are something we like seeing.

Our mod team is amazing and our goal hasn't changed. We want to make an open and fun discussion board for everyone.

eot

Banned
I don't mean to backseat mod, but we essentially have a dedicated thread about Era and I thought that was by decree

Malakhov

Banned
I can't speak directly for Evilore obviously but our mod team is dedicated to making sure discussion is a thing on NeoGAF, including dissent or less popular opinions. We talk through posts and don't rush to ban. We have different opinions and stick with the TOS on the site. Personal opinions—as long as respectful to other members—are something we like seeing.

Our mod team is amazing and our goal hasn't changed. We want to make an open and fun discussion board for everyone.
Your goal is well on its way, and I sure hope it stays that way. Thanks for the reply, it's appreciated.

I don't mean to backseat mod, but we essentially have a dedicated thread about Era and I thought that was by decree

It's an odd case of something a bit different than the usual "WTH are they saying/doing now" since it does more or less relate to GAF and it's history in the sense of buyer's remorse. It was already mentioned on here that this thread would be moved to the Community section.

It'll depend on how they handle themselves in their interactions here. If they can re-adapt to how things are here and act accordingly then there's no issue we pretty much all win. It's the ones that come solely to start trouble and not see how things are now - or those who feel their biases as warranted and act on it that won't last long here.

Exactly, I joined in 2004, 14 years ago. And I disapeared for years because of what this place had turned into.

Been here a long time too as I found the place after a Deadmeat post in another forum in late 2000.

It was really bizarre seeing how this place slowly changed since 2008/10 to what it became in 2016/17. Bans had always been a swift thing on GAF and if Bish did it then there was that humor aspect to it for a number of posters (such as his locking a thread to go through it "with a lawnmower" later) but it just got worse later on until it was completely stifling to where you really, really had to watch what you posted. Someone else said it best in that it was like you spent 5 minutes reviewing what you were going to post to make sure you didn't "offend" anyone and catch a ban.

Last edited:

Green Saber

You are all doing a great job, thank you.

caffeware

Banned
User Banned (1 Month): Transphobia, willful misgendering.

I’ve matched with transgender people by accident on various dating apps because they put their settings as females looking for males. I pretty much end it respectfully by me telling them that I’m flattered but straight and they all have taken it well. One person was surprised on how nice I was. It might help them (on Tinder at least) if some changed their settings around, but what do I know?

This is where I start to draw the line. It's not about equality anymore; it's about imposition.

Hotspurr

Banned
If Reset peeps come back they'll be fine. They will still probably get triggered and spam the report button about things they don't agree with, but once they realize it doesn't do much when it's not justified they'll just get with the program like everyone else or leave on their own.

Reset is a really messed up place and hopefully the mods don't let any of that mentality make its way back to GAF. It's so much better now to the point I prefer off topic discussions here vs Reddit.

Kacho

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ILLtown

This is where I start to draw the line. It's not about equality anymore; it's about imposition.
I wanna know what happened on that site on August 21st/22nd, because the number of people banned for "transphobia" went up from 44 to 124 in the space of one day. On the same day there was also a spike in bans for "being dismissive" and "downplaying".

Last edited:

Green Saber

I wanna know what happened on that site on August 21st/22nd, because the number of people banned for "transphobia" went up from 44 to 124 in the space of one day. On the same day there was also a spike in bans for "being dismissive" and "downplaying".
I could be wrong but I think it was to do with a joke that CD Projekt Red did on their twitter.

I was about to make a lighthearted joke in the “should they rename the X-Men” thread, but decided against it because I didn’t want to paint a target on my back. I’m not sure how strong a discussion forum can be when speech is chilled that much.

Last edited:

decisions

That other forum or this old one is a living example of a slippery slope. Having been a member since the Dreamcast/pre PS2 era, called Gaming Age Forums then, I remember it starting out as simply trying to keep discussions civil. GAF was pretty crazy back then but still had it's limits. But as it's gained notoriety it made efforts to elevate the conversation and its tone. I think it was in this stage it got split off to NeoGaf. It still was very male-centric so things like the hot girl thread still existed. Eventually they were removed to make it more welcoming to a more diverse base, which I thought was totally cool. Moderation went out of their way to protect other users from harassment for those less welcoming to the change and banned those who couldn't comply. But soon that changed from harassment, to combative, to argumentative, and eventually simple disagreement with beliefs held by prominent members or some of the more progressive oriented mods. Eventually the line was that the site was a safezone for those to express there issues with gaming without fear of well... disagreement. People were banned so often it got to the point where I'm sure many members avoided the discussion completely. I'd like to think it hit bottom but the jury is still out.

I have to say coming back here is so refreshing. It's simply nice to be able to express my opinions without arbiters looking for something to find wrong with my opinions or more importantly me as a person. Sure I have to read things I don't necessarily agree with in tone or principle. But hey thats life.

This is a great post.

Anyways, I'm not surprised to the community there is disintegrating at a fast rate. I disliked the website so much that I felt uncomfortable supporting it at all, so I had my account deleted.

MayauMiao

Its a little over a year after ResetEra started and now they are up to a point where a slight disagreement can earn a ban just like what happened with oldGaf.

I wonder if the site will survive another full year.

Its a little over a year after ResetEra started and now they are up to a point where a slight disagreement can earn a ban just like what happened with oldGaf.

I wonder if the site will survive another full year.

At the rate they ban only the mods will be left.

Nethernova

The question is why did oldgaf get that bad though? I dont remember such strong "you must abide by the majority of the forums political/sexual/whatever" views or high risk of a ban. Its like that exact same mentality over at reset now. I have an account there but i stopped posting once i was slaughtered alive for saying I nor my partner have any idea who some american politician was and not knowing every detail about the gamergate stuff. And then i said sorry i mostly just play games and dont really keep up to date with politics of my own country, let alone american politics.

I dont care who anyone voted for, what your world views are etc, i just care that they can be voiced without fear of being banned just for having a different opinion. Even though i dont really like trump as a celebrity figure (i cant comment on his politics, i legitimately do not follow what he has done or has not done) but its kind of refreshing to see people here now saying they voted trump or whatever i think hes done a good job bla bla bla and theres no ban. I was kind of shocked tbh, i hadnt been back here since the culling.

TrainedRage

Banned
They built that ship, now they get to go down with it. Maybe some will take a lifeboat to GAF. I wonder if they will keep making new sites every year, I mean it is RESETera right? When the problems become too hard, hey just press reset, don't actually deal with the issues at hand.... NO!.... RESET!

Nethernova

It was really bizarre seeing how this place slowly changed since 2008/10 to what it became in 2016/17. Bans had always been a swift thing on GAF and if Bish did it then there was that humor aspect to it for a number of posters (such as his locking a thread to go through it "with a lawnmower" later) but it just got worse later on until it was completely stifling to where you really, really had to watch what you posted. Someone else said it best in that it was like you spent 5 minutes reviewing what you were going to post to make sure you didn't "offend" anyone and catch a ban.

Deadmeat was the best days. Same with opa-opa and even Reirom. Hilarious shit back then. To your point, i dont rememeber that much political stuff in gaming related topics back then at all. Youd get the occasional "games are to blame for violence" threads but thats its. None of the stuff you see in todays reset ban filled pages and mud slinging whatsoever.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What can I say, man. I stayed here because I felt like I could be honest in good faith and not get banned, whereas I didn't feel that was possible at ERA.

...even in threads that had nothing to do with politics or social issues.

If I couldn't be the real me, expressing my real thoughts and engaging all that I find engaging, then I knew I wasn't getting the real version of many other people. That's not a proper discussion, not a real community.

Trying to contain the expression of free minds is a step toward believing that not-approved thoughts are far rarer than they actually are, preparing yourself to be scandalized over and over by what is just common differences or ignorance between mankind that you need to learn how you handle in a mature, constructive, and diligent manner.

It can also, possibly, work to be practice in the forceful removal of the unwanted from the picture, which is capable of sliding down the slippery slope from social pressure to mob action to thought police and propaganda, even to murder of those who dissent. We have seen this in plenty of leftist governments in the last century.

Snoopycat

Banned
Can you point to the Nazi sympathizers on this board?

Well you could start with the guy who claimed that the Nazi salute was just a "mean gesture." Or how about the Tommy Robinson supporters? That's Tommy Robinson, ex football hooligan, ex member of the BNP and founder of the EDL. There was one nutter on here who tried to portray him as some sort of wide eyed, innocent princess who just kept on magically falling into bed with far right extremists. So yeah, let's not act like there aren't Nazi sympathisers on here.

Christopher

Well you could start with the guy who claimed that the Nazi salute was just a "mean gesture." Or how about the Tommy Robinson supporters? That's Tommy Robinson, ex football hooligan, ex member of the BNP and founder of the EDL. There was one nutter on here who tried to portray him as some sort of wide eyed, innocent princess who just kept on magically falling into bed with far right extremists. So yeah, let's not act like there aren't Nazi sympathisers on here.

Your proof is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom