• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil fanboys are pussies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they even know good and bad games when you weigh them up? How anybody truly likes the formula established with 4 and that crazy adventure-ish tone is beyond me. I honestly think Capcom has just been churning out other games with a RE style dressing, but it is not RE anymore.

I hate Resident Evil 4, 5 & 6, I'm a traditionalist through and through but if this thread is about Resident Evil 2 you've lost the plot man. They perfectly executed what Resident Evil is from a third person over the shoulder perspective.

Airola

They perfectly executed what Resident Evil is from a third person over the shoulder perspective.

Nah, that was perfected in RE4 and turned to shit on RE5 and 6, and made an almost perfect game into a mediocre remake with that perspective.

The overall game and level design was super well crafted in RE4 for over the shoulder perspective. In RE2R however the setting and level design isn't crafted for that kind of gameplay and it shows.

ANIMAL1975

I also felt that Capcom was destroying a most beloved series with the infectados formula (or whatever it was called) in resident evil 4... But insulting who likes it worthy? Nah. Jesus...

Ban Puncher

406.jpg

PocoJoe

Banned
yeah I didn't like 4, still haven't finished it. Too much of action rather than survival horror.

Im playing 5 as coop and while it is fun coop game, doesn't feel like RE.

Revelations were ok as coop games.

RE7 I liked while it mostly felt like older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom