• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil REmake Remastered Review Thread

I haven't played the original since its release and wasn't expecting these scores so I'm hopping in. Hopefully this will inspire them to REmake 2

So Re 1 has been remade 8 times but Re 2 hasn't been touched?

It's been remade once (the GBC version would've been a second but it was cancelled). If you're counting anything more than that then you may as well count all the various ports of RE2 as "remakes."

dat EG review

50centlol5aq1q.gif

FDC1

Can the person who posted major spoilers and the person which quoted him can edit/hide their posts? Thanks in advance. Can't believe we have to ask each time...

dankir

It's been remade once (the GBC version would've been a second but it was cancelled). If you're counting anything more than that then you may as well count all the various ports of RE2 as "remakes."

Yeah I meant full on remake like the Gamecube version.

Conduit

Banned
IGN review

Quote :

I can't help but feel terrified of Crimson Heads. Even 19 years after I first encountered them, it's genuinely frightening every time they spring back to life to try to tear a hole in my esophagus,

LOL! They never were in original Resident Evil for PS1. They appear for the first time in RE : Remake for NGC. Gaming journalism as it's finest!

Top Bottom