• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 REVEALED! 60man MP, 8p Co-op, 2 campaigns, etc HOLY $#!t

jet1911

Kaako said:
These scans don't include the actual article and it should be FREE info for anyone to view: Sharing is caring my fellow members, always remember that. ;)
They can ban me, but I did not include the actual article and I'll GLADLY take one for the team. 2008 officially starts NOW!

Your sacrifice will be remembered.

7xtygj4.jpg

Mindlog

Looking forward to this. 8-player co-op sounds outstanding :D

Not a big fan of clusterfuck FPS though. I like my games @ 16 max. We'll see how that plays out.

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
careksims said:
*wakes up from the swoon*

Now I know the Gaf Clan will be played Resistance 1 til Resistance 2 comes :D I wonder if they'll change the grenades...

I wasn't going to stop playing RFOM until a better online shooter came out...can't believe you doubted us ;)

Looks very nice, but it's tough to make out details in the pictures. Certainly looks better than Resistance 1, not sure if it's at the same level as KZ2 though.

FirewalkR

Kaako said:
These scans don't include the actual article and it should be FREE info for anyone to view: Sharing is caring my fellow members, always remember that. ;)

BYEBYE

They can ban me, but I did not include the actual article and I'll GLADLY take one for the team. 2008 officially starts NOW!

Kaako, you were a brave one.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Makes R1 Chimera look cartoonish by comparison. I guess Insomniac resolved the internal dispute over pants or no pants :lol

Riddick

Kaako said:

BYEBYE

We salute thee, hero.

Madman

Kaako said:

BYEBYE

You will be remembered for taking one for the team. Thanks dude.

May god be with you in the afterlife my dear soldier.

My mind is blown. That FUUUUCK gif is fitting. They can't possibly keep that graphical quality up in multiplayer...can they?

One of the marines in Resistance 2 should be called Kaako in honour of our fallen brother who sought to spread the glory of resistance 2 and made the ultimate sacrifice.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Those guys at Insomniac will not be getting much sleep. Kudos for putting in the hours to make something so special.

Mifune

Mehmber
Looks good, I guess. I'll wait until I see some direct feeds before I shit myself, though.

Gotta say I have loads of faith in Insomniac.

GeoramA

Kaako said:

BYEBYE

That was fucking awesome of you to do that. :D

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Kaako just committed ban suicide for us, guys. I demand a round of a applause and a moment of silence for this brave man. Thank you, and well done.

RESISTANCE 2!!!! :D

Top Bottom