• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2: The Official Thread of Mankind's Last Stand

Awesome OP.

I'm so glad Resistance decided to go with the two weapon system. One of my main complaints with the multiplayer was that when you picked up too many weapons, it was quite a hassle to sort through them.

This + Gears of War 2 is going to make for an amazing week next week.

TEH-CJ

Banned
-viper- said:
November 28 EU release date? :(

Import people! IMPORT!

there is no way in hell im waiting a month longer.

i imported Uncharted from play-asia and it arrived a day later! no word of a lie!.

JB1981

Jesus. I feel like i should subscribe or Neogaf (even Insomniac) should compensate your for all the work you do. Amazing stuff, man.

FirewalkR

JB1981 said:
Jesus. I feel like i should subscribe or Neogaf (even Insomniac) should compensate your for all the work you do. Amazing stuff, man.

There's no justice in the world if he ain't getting a CE for free. :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just saw this thread but before clicking it, I read who's created it.

I said "Holy shit" before entering it.
I said "Holy shit" right after opening it.

This party's getting CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!

LET'S ROCK!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wait!

COLLECTORS EDITION $79.99
PREORDER AT GAMESTOP

Do they ship outside US (Sweden, Urope?!)?!

Lince

Banned
holy shit, stuff like this is what makes GAF awesome, thanks OP!

FirewalkR said:
There's no justice in the world if he ain't getting a CE for free. :)

I hope he does, truly deserved.

Tr4nce

-viper- said:
November 28 EU release date? :(

Yeah, what the FUCK??

Anyway, holy shit, these Official threads keep getting better and better here at GAF. Props to you Bruce, you defintely deserve your tag.

FirewalkR

Seiken said:
Wait!

Do they ship outside US (Sweden, Urope?!)?!

They usually do, but I'm not gonna try it because they send through UPS and that makes it almost guaranteed I'd have to pay taxes over here (Portugal). If only it was already December 1st (limit for taxation is raised from €22 to €150, throughout all the EC I think)...

2ekkemv.jpg

He's behind the leg, but in front of the gun.
Mind blown!

andycapps

This puts some gaming review sites to shame. Then again, they're under extreme deadlines and don't have time to do some of this stuff.. Just saying that Bruce did an amazing job and there's a reason why he has that tag. :D

oneHeero

I like it!!!!

What's up with the behind the scenes DVD? Was it confirmed that it wasnt changed to BR? I mainly reserved the CE for the extra BR, not for a DVD :( Dont make switch my reserve to the regular version D:

h3ro

In awe...

Bruce, any chance we could rope m0dus into doing a R2 Theme? I know he's all big and famous now, but it's worth a shot! :D

Fizzle

oneHeero said:
I like it!!!!

What's up with the behind the scenes DVD? Was it confirmed that it wasnt changed to BR? I mainly reserved the CE for the extra BR, not for a DVD :( Dont make switch my reserve to the regular version D:

JS said something about the possibility that they(people in charge of that stuff) never bothered to reprint it.

peetfeet

If anyone has a spare euro beta Key for a friend of mine i would be grateful (unless you can share codes?), but if there are gaffers more needy then fair enough don't bother but I thought i'd ask anyway. PM me if you have.

Was very non plus about this game til i played the beta, its one of my must get games come Christmas! (Gotta do the christmas shopping first :-( )

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I had no idea what to expect when I entered this thread. Very impressive, BLR.

And I had no idea there were so many bald earthbound marines in this game, but the thread title image set me straight.

Are there going to be _any_ female characters in this game?

*laments Parker's absence*

Wollan

The extra disc is Blu-ray. Was a official post on the PS Blog last week or week before.
It was destined to be DVD due to short amount of time remaining but they managed to have it be BR.

Yoshichan

Wollan said:
The extra disc is Blu-ray. Was a official post on the PS Blog last week or week before.
It was destined to be DVD due to short amount of time remaining but they managed to have it be BR.
:D :D :D

KZObsessed

:0 *dies*

Amazing again...

28th of Nov is ridiculous. SCEE fails as always :(

I hope videogamesplus or movietyme put the CE up soon...

Yoshichan

FFObsessed said:
I hope videogamesplus or movietyme put the CE up soon...
Waiting for it too :(

Top Bottom