• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Restaurant Owner To Be Deported - His Wife voted for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people voted for Trump thinking it would shield their undocumented family members from deportation?

Talk about a bad bet.

akira28

It's only a problem until it happens to you.

This lady, and every other Trump voter having a change of heart, gets no sympathy from me. They brought this on themselves.

the only sympathy she gets is from Trump
"I am sure that you are going to miss your husband, and I appreciate your vote MAGA."

"My husband is being deported!"

GAF: "Get fucked, Trump voter!"

you don't get it do you? Not only did we tell her to not touch the red hot iron, we demonstrated the burn she would get. Nevermind that she still touched it specifically because she likes things that burn things. She just did not think that she would be the thing to get burned.

sympathy is not only wasted in this instance, its immoral. You have a moral responsibility to ensure that a proper understanding of actions come before she can endanger herself and others. after that you can kiss her boo-boos all you want.

akira28

KBUgoWU.jpg

"but I vouched for him myself..."

Swiggins

I don't have one shred of sympathy for you.

Not. One. Shred.

We fucking warned you, we PLEADED with you...but you ignored us. Reap what you sew.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
How did he "accidentally" cross into Canada at Niagara Falls? I know this is pre-9/11, but it's not like the bridges were unmanned or anything.

It's a form you fill out at the onset to get a conditional green card and another form you fill out two years later to get a permanent green card. It's, at worst, inconvenient.

Short of getting married, it's very difficult to obtain a green card. I'm not talkin about the actual filling out the paperwork. That's not the hard part.

Guess she missed the update that being an illegal immigrant makes you a criminal hence you get to be deported. She deserves it and should be glad that her demands were fulfilled.

"My husband is being deported!"

GAF: "Get fucked, Trump voter!"
Well maybe if trump voters used "critical thinking" and think about the results, maybe I would care. But nah trump said he do those things, so what makes them think they won't be affected? Come on it's logic. It doesn't even take critical thinking honestly.

Koomaster

She said criminals should be deported, but she didn’t think her husband would face that fate.
Lady, the fact your husband was here ILLEGALLY is enough to be considered a criminal worthy of deportation to the GOP. Like, I really don't know what else to say about these regretful Trump voters who are getting screwed over. Seriously, you fucked yourself, fuck you, continue getting fucked.

The only person who deserves sympathy here is the husband with a shitty wife that ran into the arms of a racist and just assumed that everything would be cool for her immigrant husband.

The very first thing Trump said when he started his campaign was that he thought Mexico was shoveling in nothing but rapists and murderers into this country. How can you hear somebody shit on your own family like that and be cool with it? This level of stupidity deserves no sympathy.

Brannon

Poor folks didn't realize that "deporting criminals" in this administration means "anyone who has ever committed any offense, small or large, petty or substantial" and not just violent gang members, drug traffickers and armed robbers.

Know what's even funnier? All of the violent and more serious were already being deported. That was happening by default. The only other ones left to deport are 'everyone else'. Trump cat the widest net possible, and she was one of the ones that helped it find its mark.

We Tried To Tell Y'all Gaiden.

Kettch

I doubt that the husband's politics were much better, unless this is one of those couples that never talks to each other.

smurfx

get some go again
I doubt that the husband's politics were much better, unless this is one of those couples that never talks to each other.
yeah which is why i'll hold my sympathies until i hear otherwise. bet you these two would shit talk other latino's regularly.

guek

Banned
Poor family. My heart goes out to them. Hopefully this wakes them up and they're better able to spot a charlatan in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom