• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retailers are heading to Nintendo Europe in Germany for undisclosed reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother 3 getting a physical 3DS/WiiU release.

You insert disc into Wii U and then play using your 3DS connected to it for a one-of-a-kind three-screen experience, allowing you to beat three Mother games at once and thus save time that you could spend working on environment instead.

When questioned why wasn't the GamePad utilized instead, the representative explained all GamePads at Platinum were broken when the team was trying to come up with anything that would replace the flawed mechanics of Star Fox Zero

I just hope they announce this thing before the PSVR comes out. I can pretty much do one big purchase in the coming months and at this point it's between those two.

18j4t12xajjy1jpg.jpg

wrowa

Why NOE? Unless the other departments are also having the same meeting with retailers...

Because its meant for European retailers, which is what NoE is responsible for? Whether or not there're similar events in NA and Japan probably depends on whether NoA and NCL think this is necessary for their regions.

After Wii U, it's definitely in NoE's best interest to convince retailers of their new product as early as possible.

(I also assume this is NX-related, since companies already use events like gamescom to meet with retailers. So, I'd expect this to be about something new.)

AdanVC

It's the New 3DS XL New Black Hole Cephei Canis Majoris XL edition. With a picture of Reggie coming through the black hole detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom