• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

SalvaPot

Honestly I don't like how much you are asking about my role Faddy, are you trying to get me killed?

There is one thing about my role I haven't mentioned but its better to see it on my death description.

Faddy

Banned
Honestly I don't like how much you are asking about my role Faddy, are you trying to get me killed?

There is one thing about my role I haven't mentioned but its better to see it on my death description.

Because you haven't been clear. If you are going to claim then do it, don't half ass it.

Kawl_USC

No, why in the world would I target the shadow void that is Nomadic? I'm not that much of a gambler with my life.

The other issue with calling early is I need the flip to make a good judge of what to do. The world states are different depending on Nomadic's alignment but I do understand why it's important to avoid two deaths where possible.

Gun to my head, I pick Worm. I think he's town in either scenario. Scum doesn't put their neck on the line butting heads with someone who just claimed cop like he did yesterday (especially in such an awkward way) and his complete anti stance on Nomadic reads town regardless of Nomadic's alignment because if Nomadic is town, why not just join the cop on his crusade for a mislynch and if he is scum, I guess a teammate could try to divert, but this late in the game with no scum deaths, most are fine just bussing for the brownie points.
I mean you can always list two targets conditional on the flip man. But okay, thanks for considering our points and calling the shot (at least sorta)

Sorian

Banned
I mean you can always list two targets conditional on the flip man. But okay, thanks for considering our points and calling the shot (at least sorta)

Not really a huge deal today since it seems like everyone is set but on a normal day I have vote patterns to look at and last minute changes to take into account.

DAY 5 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Nomadic Sparks (7) voted out
Sorian 1988
Kawl_USC 2166
The Wizard 2177
Fat4all 2181
Faddy 2219
Verelios 2230
SalvaPot 2257

Zeusy (3)
Giant Panda 2089
Penguin 2183
CCS 2199

The Wizard (1)
Penguin 2020 2127
Zeusy 2102

Faddy (1)
Dr. Worm 2098

Kawl_USC (1)
Faddy 2051 2219
Dusk Soldier 2071

Penguin (0): The Wizard 2008 2025

No active vote for Day 5: Nomadic Sparks

Day 5 Postcount: CCS 12, Dr. Worm 7, Dusk Soldier 9, Faddy 50, Fat4all 35, Giant Panda 10, Kawl_USC 61, Nomadic Sparks 8, Penguin 12, SalvaPot 25, Sorian 40, The Wizard 12, Verelios 13, Zeusy 10

Names in underline failed to meet minimum postcount - your moderator will deal with them.

Nomadic Sparks kicked at the door, trying to force it open. "WE HAVE TO GET OUT!"

Stunned silence greeted the room as everyone turned to look at him, his foot planted firmly on the refrigerator door.

"What is wrong with you all? WE HAVE TO GET OUT!"

A small group formed as they murmured together.

"Has to be faking it..."
"I'm pretty sure it's genuine."
"Has barely sa-"
"THAT'S A REFRIGERATOR!"

Nomadic Sparks stared awkwardly at his own foot, confusion evident. Clearly, being cooped up in this wretched house was starting to get to them all. He tried to make a break for it, find somewhere to collect himself.

jLr6xw3.gif

Nomadic Sparks has been killed!
AbsolutBro said:
You are Mushroom Man.

Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That is the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

You are an Ordinary Parasite. Your only power is to Vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

Day 6 begins:

Ty4on

In a parallel universe I'm still alive

Edit: Guess we shouldn't post rn, snarky or not. I don't know anything so I can't start the day.

On the top floor of the Smith house, in one of the bedrooms, a light flashed around the closet door, then again. And again. A steady flashing of light to the same tempo of a thumping beat, looping over and over. It hadn't been the same since Tinkles died. Not the same at all. But the party must go on. It must go on. The door opened every so briefly, a mild clattering of metal on the wooden floor, then a single loud thump. Sudden silence and darkness was all that remained.

WtJ4beO.gif

CCS was killed!

AbsolutBro said:
Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That's the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

Whatever happened that caused you to lose your memory, it didn't work completely. At the time, you were with someone else...

You are Rave Berry.

You are a Parasite Mason.
You have a partner, whose alignment you know for a fact is Town. Your partner is REDACTED. You do not have a psychic link or anything, and will need to communicate in the game thread as normal.
You can also vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

Day 6 begins.

Day 6 ends:

Verelios

Great, our only absolutely confirmed town is dead and we're stuck in a situation where we have (?) to lynch scum today.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I don't know if this lylo.

Sorian

Banned
Yeah, I'm beginning to worry that my checks ever since claiming don't really matter. Also, real talk, are we looking at 4 scum or 5 because this is looking like mylo to me.

Fat4all

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I don't know if this lylo.

there are 4 configs I imagine the game is in right now, and two of them would mean we are in lylo today, while the other two configs say we are in lylo tomorrow

lylo today:
5 scum 7 town
5 scum 6 town 1 neutral

lylo tomorrow:
4 scum 8 town
4 scum 7 town 1 neutral

SalvaPot

It looks like we all are kinds of fucked, yeah.

But if we can believe on Sorian's checks, we should have a really high chance of getting scum tonight.

Fat4all

Banned
Yeah, I'm beginning to worry that my checks ever since claiming don't really matter. Also, real talk, are we looking at 4 scum or 5 because this is looking like mylo to me.

Yeah, I'm starting to worry if scum is keeping you alive because they have some sort of ability to fuck with your read, like a role block or a misdirect or sommit.

Although, it could be that they are being cautious of a doctor role protecting you, but I dunno anymore.

Verelios

there are 4 configs I imagine the game is in right now, and two of them would mean we are in lylo today, while the other two configs say we are in lylo tomorrow

lylo today:
5 scum 7 town
5 scum 6 town 1 neutral

lylo tomorrow:
4 scum 8 town
4 scum 7 town 1 neutral
Oh boy, that's not reassuring
It looks like we all are kinds of fucked, yeah.

But if we can believe on Sorian's checks, we should have a really high chance of getting scum tonight.
I think at this point we really have to take a leap of faith with Sorian's checks and narrow down the range of suspects. At least then we can closely examine people who might be scum.

SalvaPot

Yeah, I'm starting to worry if scum is keeping you alive because they have some sort of ability to fuck with your read, like a role block or a misdirect or sommit.

Although, it could be that they are being cautious of a doctor role protecting you, but I dunno anymore.

Not killing Sorian is the best course of action because if he hits a scum and dies, that is TWO deaths in one night.

Fat4all

Banned
Not killing Sorian is the best course of action because if he hits a scum and dies, that is TWO deaths in one night.

Yeah, that's true enough.

Scum must not have a redirect, now that I think about it, because they could of caused Sorian to target a scum and die immediately after they claimed earlier in the game.

Faddy

Banned

No your picks have just been garbage. Two days I've put my trust in you that you had a decent read and would hit scum.

But nope. Time to kill Kawl

VOTE: Kawl_USC

lylo today:
5 scum 7 town
5 scum 6 town 1 neutral

lylo tomorrow:
4 scum 8 town
4 scum 7 town 1 neutral
Don't forget the potential voteblock unless it was 4-shot.
I do think we need to use as much Sorian info as we can in order to hit scum today. The last two will be more dubious but at least we can consider them to have the potential to be town, and from there build a list of people who can only be scum.

Sorian

Banned
No your picks have just been garbage. Two days I've put my trust in you that you had a decent read and would hit scum.

But nope. Time to kill Kawl

VOTE: Kawl_USC

My night checks are supposed to hit town, not scum. The issue isn't me checking, it's the fact that I'm not getting killed.

Faddy

Banned
My night checks are supposed to hit town, not scum. The issue isn't me checking, it's the fact that I'm not getting killed.

I mean that ideally with your power you should have been paying attention and I was willing to go along with whoever you read as scum. Now I am adamant I want Kawl dead.

Penguin

If we mislynch today then there's a chance scum wins as soon as the day starts tomorrow.

Thank you

I mean that ideally with your power you should have been paying attention and I was willing to go along with whoever you read as scum. Now I am adamant I want Kawl dead.

Wanting Kawl dead is one thing, but is there a strong enough read for him?
We can't just go with whims anymore. We really do need to examine the the entire game. W

Faddy

Banned
Thank you

Wanting Kawl dead is one thing, but is there a strong enough read for him?
We can't just go with whims anymore. We really do need to examine the the entire game. W

Fuck yes. He has coasted all game. Never put forward a read. I have absolutely no doubt he is scum.

Fat4all

Banned
It might be best to not use you're ability anymore after today, Sorian.

Faddy's right, it's just too much of a risk now that we're so close to losing the game.

Faddy

Banned
I did, he was the best choice if Nomadic was town which turned out to be the case.

Yeah, I have no reason to buy into a neutral so this is 7-5 if I had to guess.

So unconfirmed are Me, Kawl, Wizard, Zeusy, Verelios, Penguin and Salva.

I'm town so that leaves 6 players. Salva needs to FULLY explain his role, no bullshit.

Here's how I see it right now. Only comes to 4 scum so either sorian has hit the neutral or I'm giving one of salva/faddy more credit than they deserve.

Sorian confirmed pre-claim
Sorian
Fat4all
Giant Panda
Sorian confirmed post-claim (less certain)
Dusk Soldier
??? ( One of the below or me)
Soft-town claimers I find credible
SalvaPot
Faddy
The rest (scum)
Zeusy
Kawl_USC
Verelios
Penguin

Top Bottom