• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riz Ahmed in talks to join the Venom movie.

Sojgat

Rooooothmaaaaan!

I leave you with this picture from the Dark Tower premiere, courtesy of Busty in the boxoffice thread:

DarkTower_KBU_17_30200297.jpg

I can't stop looking at this for some reason.

Jigorath

Banned
Scott Rosenberg (“Jumanji”) and Jeff Pinkner (“The Dark Tower”) will write the script for “Venom,”

Yeah keep hiring people who shit out garbage scripts on a regular basis. This studio will never learn.

diunxx

Rooooothmaaaaan!

I leave you with this picture from the Dark Tower premiere, courtesy of Busty in the boxoffice thread:

DarkTower_KBU_17_30200297.jpg

Welcome to Sony Pictures Mr. Elba!

Man is a shame seeing such a talented actor being wasted, I hope he at least gets a good scene in Ragnarok, just to finish the year leaving a good impresion on movie goers.

How thick do you have to be to look at these two names "Scott Rosenberg (”Jumanji") and Jeff Pinkner (”The Dark Tower") " and say "yep, they are the best men for the job". Unless maybe no one wanted to do it which wouldn't surprise me.

How does this piece of crap venom movie directed by Ruben Fleischer have the most hype cast right now. God damn. I've been wanting riz to act opposite da gawd Hardy for a minute now but not like this

Make him Spider-Man. He'd be 🔥🔥

That's why he can't play Carnage. Imagine the optics of a brown man playing a crazed violent psychopathic mass murderer that'll presumably be killed by a white man.

Ha wow. You're right. In a vacuum, Riz as Carnage could be cool but the crazy brown mass killer inevitably losing to the white righteously violent "lethal protector" would look terrible

Riz is my guy though. "The Night of" is super underrated

How does this piece of crap venom movie directed by Ruben Fleischer have the most hype cast right now. God damn. I've been wanting riz to act opposite da gawd Hardy for a minute now but not like this

Make him Spider-Man. He'd be 🔥🔥

Avi Arad would not let Riz Ahmed by Spider-Man lol

Spider-Man

Maybe someone should tell Sony?

There is such as thing as Indian Spider-Man, though.

How thick do you have to be to look at these two names "Scott Rosenberg (”Jumanji") and Jeff Pinkner (”The Dark Tower") " and say "yep, they are the best men for the job". Unless maybe no one wanted to do it which wouldn't surprise me.

Isn't the behind the scenes talk that creatives (as in high profile writers/directors) hate Rothman? That would be a reason that they can't get anyone decent to write or direct their higher budget movies, and basically the only times they'll work with them are on their low budget projects (i.e. Baby Driver).

Top Bottom