• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

robert downey JUNIOR is very insecure about his height

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippedb

Banned
82924583.jpg

I don't know guys

How do you know he wasn't wearing heels?

kswiston

After the Avengers someone should tell him to stand on his wallet so that he may tower over every human being else like a colossus.

Exactly what I said! How the fuck is that even possible?!

I was genuinely surprised. I thought he was 6ft at least. AT LEAST.

He doesn't look too tall from this pic:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3558714880/nm0000849 (sorry, I don't know how to get the image URL from IMDB pics)

Daniel Craig is listed as 5'10".

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

strobogo

Banned
Cheadle is the one that threw me. I definitely thought he was taller than that. I think MJF isn't even 5'3" anymore. Dude was TINY on Curb.

The Iron Man 2 set pic used to be the holy grail, then he showed up at the Iron Man 3 premiere and he seriously topped himself. The height insecurity is an interesting character flaw for someone in his position.

pyros

There used to be a time when wearing polyester shirts, chest hair, bell bottom pants, high heeled boots, were considered fashionable, god I feel old.

kswiston

But he's shorter than Craig in that other pic. Who is telling the truth?! Did Craig just have better lifts than him that day? What is going on?!

The actress next to Javier in the pic I posted is ~5'8" and is clearly wearing heels, so there is no way he is 5'7".

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I think Prince led the way with man heels for shorties.

prince.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom