• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League announced for Nintendo Switch ($20, Xbox One / PC Crossplay)

BraXzy

Just missed the announcement by a minute.

I had high hopes but I was not expecting it. YESSSS YES YES! Triple dip time!

neoemonk

Crazy. I was at Best Buy just last week looking at Switch games and a guy was with his kid looking for Rocket League. I told the guy I got excited for a second because I thought he said Rocket League was coming to Switch and we both laughed about it.

Yudoken

Does it have xplay with PC (and Xbone)?

If yes, that would be really nice.

Otherwise it's gonna be dead online.

I don't expect Sony be ok with Xplay here too other than pc.

Kayant

Hope you folks enjoy it. Will be interesting to see how it plays on the go but excellent fit for the Switch.
Cross play with Xbox and PC, and Sony gonna feel the heat
This needs to happen! Things like this will break that stance on console cross-play at some point.

GTSweet

Neo Member
Cross-Plat with Xbox and Steam confirmed:

"You asked, and we listened! As we just revealed during the Nintendo Spotlight: E3 2017 Direct video, Rocket League is indeed coming to Nintendo Switch later this year!

Rocket League on Nintendo Switch will have all of the same content, features, and updates that we’ve released on other platforms in addition to exclusive Battle-Cars and Customization Items, like Mario and Luigi hat Toppers!

Rocket League will also support all of Nintendo Switch’s play modes, including TV Mode (docked), Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode, and both Online and Local Multiplayer. Online Multiplayer supports up to eight players, and Cross-Network play will be supported as well, allowing Switch players to hit the field with players on Steam and Xbox One."

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/rocket-league-nintendo-switch-holiday-2017/

Theorry

"You asked, and we listened! As we just revealed during the Nintendo Spotlight: E3 2017 Direct video, Rocket League is indeed coming to Nintendo Switch later this year!

Rocket League on Nintendo Switch will have all of the same content, features, and updates that we’ve released on other platforms in addition to exclusive Battle-Cars and Customization Items, like Mario and Luigi hat Toppers!

Rocket League will also support all of Nintendo Switch’s play modes, including TV Mode (docked), Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode, and both Online and Local Multiplayer. Online Multiplayer supports up to eight players, and Cross-Network play will be supported as well, allowing Switch players to hit the field with players on Steam and Xbox One."

Sony sony sony..

Kayant

Thank you Psyonix!!! Keep building that pressure.

Top Bottom