• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round Four of the The NeoGAF N/A Hearthstone Superstar Open Challenge Season One!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Do you guys mind if add you from the OP? My friendslist is massively underpopulated... Or those not in the OP, feel free to add me back: Smiley#1433

Fixed1979

Hey Fixed, would you like me to record the finals again? Or even the semis/bronze match? If so, let me know if you have any suggestions to improve my previous recording style - I'm sure there is a lot more I can do and I'm happy to spend some time making the improvements.

In addition, I just uploaded my match in the first round vs Fruitpeeler[/URL] - I didn't get to record my other two matches as I was travelling in one case and not on my main PC and played one of my rounds on my phone, so this is the only recording I have of the tournament so far. Kind of fun to commentate while playing.

Definately would like to get the finals and if possible the 3rd place match. I'll leave the semis up to you, if you have time and can work out a schedule then I'm all for it.

LiveWire

ggs JesseZao!

LiveWire def JesseZao 3-0

ZZMitch:

59695399.jpg

LiveWire

If it's OK with ZZMitch I'd prefer to play tomorrow night or even better Tuesday night. Tomorrow night would be after 7pm Pacific and Tuesday anytime after 5pm Pacific.

ZZMitch

I can do either night! After 4pm EST (1pm Pacific) tomorrow or after 9pm EST (6pm Pactific) because of the US WWC game.

LiveWire

Mitch, Soka, looks like blizzard is doing emergency maintenance. ETA an hour at least. I can't log on obviously. If it's too late tonight for you guys I seek be free tomorrow at 6 pm pacific too...

ZZMitch

Mitch, Soka, looks like blizzard is doing emergency maintenance. ETA an hour at least. I can't log on obviously. If it's too late tonight for you guys I seek be free tomorrow at 6 pm pacific too...

Yeah me too! At one point all the buttons stopped working so I tried to log off but couldn't get back on. I work late tomorrow night! Will be home around 9:15 EST. I can probably do it then.

LiveWire

Yeah me too! At one point all the buttons stopped working so I tried to log off but couldn't get back on. I work late tomorrow night! Will be home around 9:15 EST. I can probably do it then.

Ok if we can play tomorrow that would be great. I'm heading out of town on vacation for a week Thursday morning and don't know when I'd have time to play.

Soka would roughly the same time tomorrow work for you?

LiveWire

Hey guys, just found out I'm getting pulled into a work meeting at 5PM Pacific (really?) so pending traffic on my way home after it is finished it may be closer to 6:30-7PM Pacific before I'm available to play. I'm sorry for the delay!

Ashodin

Just got done watching ZZMitch total knockout LiveWire (caught the last game). Amazing!

ZZMitch needs to go pro seriously

ZZMitch

Yeah good games! I called the first match up right and then was able to play favored stuff the rest of the way. Had a really good Kezan in the 2nd game against his mage. Fun stuff!

LiveWire

Yeah good games! I called the first match up right and then was able to play favored stuff the rest of the way. Had a really good Kezan in the 2nd game against his mage. Fun stuff!

Haha, yea that Kezan, right on curve. I was like, yep....I'm fucked. lol

Fixed1979

Congrats again to ZZMitch who alone is debunking the theory that Hearthstone is only an RNG game and skill doesn't matter.

Just the third place match left to go for this round and we can put another tournament behind us.

Thanks to everyone who came out, hopefully you'll all be back for round five where we'll be playing the conquest format for the last time this season.

Once the final match is played I'll post the point update and give an estimate on when everyone can expect the next round.

Fixed1979

I've sent him a PM as well. Heading out of town in a day or so and I'd like to get it resolved by then...we'll see if he responds.

Fixed1979

Nope ZZ got handed the win in that one, the other player was completely unresponsive. Not sure if it's the same situation here or not.

Did a recording of the 1st place match happen?

Top Bottom