• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round Four of the The NeoGAF N/A Hearthstone Superstar Open Challenge Season One!

Fixed1979

Unfortunately not. The servers were down the night we had scheduled it originally, so we tried to reschedule for the next night but I ended up being unable to get onto my computer in time - we decided it'd be best to just get it done with rather than try and hold out (I think one of the two players was going to be out of town for 4-5 days after that night).

Sorry!

No worries, would have been good to see though.

Fixed1979

Alright guys. Tournament complete. Thanks everyone for coming out. Jesse don't forget to PM me your Paypal address, ZZ and Live I have yours...

Standings are updated, no change in the top 3 positions, but JesseZao managed to make his way back into the top 6. There are just 2 rounds left to go, and lots of people still in striking range.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Z2lMxhSErS6fcHGV0jjzhVTTL9Rp48ohWF5pRjmbQk/edit#gid=0

I'll post in this thread about three weeks from now to let you know the dates of the next tournament.

There are a few people who've played in every event so far but are just outside of the top six. If no one in the top 6 minds, I'll probably have a little single elimination playoff for anyone that showed up for every tournament so that they have a chance to play in the invitational. It'll probably be a quick one tourney, just over a weekend or something.

As always I'm open to suggestions for improvements for the next two rounds. I also have some thoughts on the invitational tournament that should be fun.

Fixed1979

Yeah, this was fun, thanks for hosting. At this point, I think Mitch is mathematically guaranteed to be in the top 6, right? I didn't actually do the math on it but just made a quick estimation.

Just two round left so he's guaranteed 1st or 2nd. Livewire appears to be a lock as well for the top 6...but it's too early in the morning for math.

LiveWire

Yea I think I'm guaranteed the top 6 as well. I hope so, because my travel schedule for the rest of July/August just got crazy. Thanks again for organizing Fixed! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the invitational! Should we get webcams to capture the "Hearthstone Moments"
RNG/salt
?

Top Bottom