• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

$75 in Kohl's cash when you buy an Xbox One or PS4:

kohls-black-friday-deal-2.jpg

It's actually $90. Misprint.

Does anywhere sell PSN codes for games discounted? I'm outside the US but I have a US PSN account. Want to pick up Danganronpa Another Episode or Samurai Warriors 4.

Amagon

I was hoping to see similar Xbone deals like the ones from a couple weeks back. Should of bitten when I had a chance.

Hubb

It says offers and coupons do not apply so I doubt it, but YMMV in store.

Trying to get a solid deal/bundle on the Halo 5 themed xbone for my brother. I know newegg had an amazing one recently but I missed it.

Hoping black friday will deliver.

Think this'll be a toys-to-life Black Friday for me. I'll probably head to Best Buy for Infinity and Dimensions with that sweet GCU bump.

AC Syndicate for $35 is a steal, awesome game and a great time to jump back into the series for lapsed fans.

xHiryu

Really disappointed in the PS4 Black Friday deals, although $300 + Uncharted Collection is solid but I expected a bit more. Since I'm getting a PS4 will look at Bloodborne too.

Also what does the green boxes mean in the spreadsheet?

RBH

Really disspointed in the PS4 Black Friday deals, although $300 + Uncharted Collection is solid but I expected a bit more. Since I'm getting a PS4 will look at Bloodborne too.

Also what does the green boxes mean in the spreadsheet?

That indicates the lowest price being offered for that particular game......

Top Bottom