• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

Yeah, $137

mjcry1.png

Ok, this is my nomination for spoiler tag of the year.

Vestal

Gold Member
I am inclined to Jump on the PS4 for the exclusives..

Possibly Haul.

PS4 Uncharted Bundle
Bloodborne
Last of us Remastered

For Xbox One probably WWE 2k16 and Gears.. (Have everything else I want) =p

So would it be better to buy stuff online from retail sites then going to a store on black friday? Do the consoles usually get sold out really quickly or is it usually pretty hassle free?

Vestal

Gold Member
So would it be better to buy stuff online from retail sites then going to a store on black friday? Do the consoles usually get sold out really quickly or is it usually pretty hassle free?

Last year getting my Brother in law a Xbox One sucked since we had to be there right when they opened those things went like hot cakes. Given that this time around its both consoles at the same price point I don't think it will suck too bad.

Although the Target Xbox One deal is pretty fucking sweet.

SOLDIER

Could I request a list of hard drives that will be on sale for console storage?

Specifically looking at any deals for an external XB1 drive.

Hip Hop

That is a rip-off not a discount.

How's that a ripoff?

If you are trying to sell a last gen console, it is a good deal. idk who the hell buys $100 used last gen consoles anymore. There are the usual $150 trade in deals here and there though, so keep that in my mind.

Tevious

Does anywhere sell PSN codes for games discounted? I'm outside the US but I have a US PSN account. Want to pick up Danganronpa Another Episode or Samurai Warriors 4.

A few times a year, PayPal Digital Gifts sells discounted PSN wallet codes, or even eBay gift codes that you can use to buy PSN wallet codes. It's been a few months now since the last time they had PSN codes on sale, so maybe they will do one again soon. I've gotten $50 codes from them for $40.

Boke1879

I think at Best Buy I'll be getting AC Syndicate and Until Dawn. GCU is a godsend and I have 15 bucks in rewards coupons.

gogosox82

I want a $300 Bloodborne PS4 Bundle, not UC4.

Couldn't you buy the console and then trade in the game and buy Bloodborne? Its on sale for $25 so I'd imagine you could trade in the Uncharted collection and get Bloodborne and still have money left over.

I want to get a 1TB Holiday bundle XBOX ONE but Target doesnt show how much they are going to charge for that one..Should have gotten hold of the Target deal a few weeks ago was the console, 50 buck gift card and a free game for 399 I regret not getting in on that one

really? you can get new games for half price, consoles for $50 less or more, its inline with every other BF, except for Xbox, which Target's deal IMO beats it.
Unless you didn't update the op, some of the games I was hoping for discounts on won't be getting them. But then again, we still have some time until black Friday happens so we'll see.

Smash U for 27.99, Until Dawn for 15.99, and Tony Hawk for 19.99? Fucking love Best Buy & GCU. Probably will get some eShop credit for the games coming next year.

Is Sony still making the PS3? Anyone know if there are any sales?

I gotta replace my OG phat which I'm sure is on its last leg and complete the Kingdom Hearts HDs

Top Bottom