• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

REDSLATE

Until Dawn back up on Best Buy, I was able to place an order just now. Here's to hoping it doesn't get canceled or something.

I can confirm this. I've been F5'ing off and on all morning and was just able to place an order.

Thank you! Missed out on it this morning and just placed my order with GCU. It was the only other game I wanted.

Confirmed. Was able to purchase just now.

Even accepted a "My Best Buy" certificate for $10 that specifically said the end purchase had to cost more than the discount itself. Feel like I'm getting away with murder snagging Until Dawn for $6.48 :)

Wonder what my chances will be in getting the Gears Xbone bundle in the afternoon tomorrow. I would just order online, but I'm impatient and want it now lol.

Anyone know if Transformers Devastation is going on sale anywhere for PS4?

Otherwise I'm thinking I'll just get GoW III, Lego Dimensions Starter, and Destiny TTK from Best Buy with the gamer discount.

Not much else I want unless I can find a PS3 on sale or Lego Dimension add on sets.

Kei-

Was able to order the Wii U bundle from Wally world, no cancellation email. Anyone have issues with that one being cancelled?

Gnilres

Bought Until Dawn for $17 my buddy and he offered Witcher 3 with Steelbook as trade. It's used but good deal on my part?

Also are there any good deals for Last of US Remastered?

Anyone know if Transformers Devastation is going on sale anywhere for PS4?

Otherwise I'm thinking I'll just get GoW III, Lego Dimensions Starter, and Destiny TTK from Best Buy with the gamer discount.

Not much else I want unless I can find a PS3 on sale or Lego Dimension add on sets.

its on sale at walmart for $25 and i think there is a flash sale coming up on amazon tonight at some point (not sure on the time)

Picked up Xbox live for $30. Wish I could find PS+ for a price less than $50, but it seems less and less likely at this point. Its really the only thing I want left for BF barring any AK Premium styled errors

ColdPizza

Banned
Picked up Xbox live for $30. Wish I could find PS+ for a price less than $50, but it seems less and less likely at this point. Its really the only thing I want left for BF barring any AK Premium styled errors

I'm shocked and disappointed in this. Been looking for a deal on ps+ myself.

Codes for 3DS and Wii U games at Toysrus.

3DS promo code: 5OFF3DS 

WiiU Promo Code: 10OFFWiiU

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze and Mario Party 10 are on sale for $30 so you can get them for $20.

Wish I hadn't pulled the trigger on Donkey Kong for $40 at Best Buy earlier in the year. At least I only paid $28 for Mario Party 10.

Where are some places I can buy PS+ and XBL for cheap?

Walmart seems to be cancelling orders.

CDKeys got XBL for 30.99. Just tried it and it worked and I got an extra year on my account (they even allow Paypal which is a definite plus)

Good luck on finding PS+ for less than 50 lol

JackEtc

I can't believe that Walmart still has the $10 3-Month PS+ codes on their site, knowing that they are cancelling every single order that people place and tying up funds. Nice job, Walmart, you guys win Black Friday.

Yeah, what the fuck, I just placed an order for two of the codes and I just got an email cancelling them.

"Dear JackEtc,
Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order."

WTF...smh

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I think I'm done, too many games.

Amazon:
FIFA 2016 SE $30
Gears remaster $20
GOD3 PS4 $15
Just Dance 2016 $25
Zoo Tycoon $20

BB:
Until Dawn $20
Mad Max $25

Gamefly used:
Elder Scrolls Online $13
COD: AW $13

Some are gifts for my kids, most for me :)

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol people are fucking insane. Half of the Wal-Mart deals have been opened already and people are riding around with the item in there shopping carts for the next 6 hours tikk the sale goes live. Holy fuck people.....it can't be that important

FaintDeftone

Anyone think the Guitar Hero Live bundles will go quick at Best Buy? I thought about ordering one online but I wouldn't get it until late next week and I was kind of wanting to play it this weekend. If I can just walk in and buy one I would rather do that. Since I have a bunch of rewards certs and GCU I can get it for like $25.

gatti-man

Lol people are fucking insane. Half of the Wal-Mart deals have been opened already and people are riding around with the item in there shopping carts for the next 6 hours tikk the sale goes live. Holy fuck people.....it can't be that important

All depends on how much your own time is worth. I certainly wouldn't be doing that but some people make less or value their time less.

//ARCANUM

.... You mean in store? How? I thought Walmart was closed until they opened their doors at 5 or 6 or whatever.

ViciousDS

Banned
.... You mean in store? How? I thought Walmart was closed until they opened their doors at 5 or 6 or whatever.

Wal-Mart never closes near me....both stores are open 24/7

Also enter

FreeSilentAssassin when checking out on the square ENIX store to get hit man 2 for free with any purchase....PC copy

Well, they could be sitting outside waiting for it to open. So at least they're indoors! Haha.

Anyway, it just goes to show that people value money way above their time. Probably because time is something they can afford to waste.

Amagon

Debating if I should wait to get that Xbone deal on Dell coming up soon, or pick up from Dell right now, a 1TB Xbone with GoW, Rare Replay and Ori for $350. I already have a spare controller and not much caring for FO4.

Parablank

picked up until dawn + the witcher 3 + arkham knight for $48.

pretty pumped

i think im set until spring next year since i still have to finish bloodborne (can't get past the two dogs on the bridge) and mgs5

Top Bottom